[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12
File: 4i9ok6LRT[1].jpg (109 KB, 850x600) Image search: [Google]
4i9ok6LRT[1].jpg
109 KB, 850x600
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><Random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something we cannot explain to you. You either have learned to intuit this or you have not. If you have not, the only way to learn is experience--there are no shortcuts. So it comes back to: Just ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships.
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking.

>Brandon
Fuck off
>>
Do chicks like being serenaded by a guitarist/musician, or do chicks find that really cliché and douchey?
>>
>>17026289
The best part of being with a musician is when you catch them singing as part of their daily routine, you know, in the shower, or while washing the dishes.

I don't want to be sang for, or about, but I'm probably not the norm.
>>
>>17026289
Only if they're good. Otherwise it's cliche and cringey.
>>
File: hh.jpg (14 KB, 430x222) Image search: [Google]
hh.jpg
14 KB, 430x222
Hey, ladies I think this girl might like me

No big deal if she doesn't but I guess it'd be worth it to find out.

I sent a normal, completely professional message to her and she sent 'Cheers Dude' with some emojis back.

Could it be she's interested or what?
>>
>>17026340
Maybe. Doe she uses emojis normally?
>>
For guys,

I invited this guy from uni to lunch outta the blue. We chat a lot over text. Invites him to a lot activities at school. He knows I think he's cute. Yet he's still not making any moves esp IRL. I know he's the cautious kind but I think it's pretty obvious. What's going on? Do I have to make it even more obvious or is he just too polite to say no/using me to boost his ego?
>>
Boys ang girls, how do girls flirt? Describe the process as detailed as you can
>>
>>17026370
body language
>>
>>17026358
gay, Gay, GAY
>>
>>17026373
How do you learn this language if you aren't a native speaker
>>
>>17026374
I know for sure he's not gay. I also what his ideal type is physically speaking which I fit into pretty well.
>>
>dropping an item off for a friend
>She has a number of friends there having fun with her baby
>I'm just passing through, but I thought one of her friends was pretty cute in an unconventional way

It would be weird to ask my friend about her right? Especially now that it's been a few days.
>>
>>17026346
That's the first message, why I'm not sure.

I do kinda tease her, and she's given me a compliment before
>>
>>17026358
He's shy and inexperienced. Quit waiting and you make the first move.
>>
I guess any gender can answer. Ive been friends with this girl since I was 13. Were in our 20s now and she got married/moved away. Her husband has never liked me. Is it okay for us to still be friends? Weve been talking less and less, shes about to have her THIRD kid in less than 3 years and she doesnt even tell me when she comes back to town anymore. Would it be best just to forget about her? It sucks. We always promised we would be best friends even when she got married and moved away. Weve been there for eachother through everything. Shit sucks man.
>>
>>17026358
>What's going on? Do I have to make it even more obvious
Just ask him out, Jesus Christ. Firstly, you're not somehow absolved of it, we have equality now. Secondly, what you consider "obvious" is probably super vague, since the whole point of hints is ambiguity and plausible deniability, so you can pretend you weren't rejected.
>>
>>17026388
Not weird. Do it.
>>
>>17026117
Yeah I've gone through quite a few. Some due to unsuitable personalities, some due to me being a stingy poor fuck. I'm good looking (or so my friends say) and I'm quite picky.

The last failed relationship I had was with a girl I really liked. I'm still in a slump right now.
>>
File: thats bullshit.jpg (47 KB, 720x439) Image search: [Google]
thats bullshit.jpg
47 KB, 720x439
I'm very frustrated.
I'm trying to do better.
I don't want casual sex.

I've spent the past 3 years working on my looks. I was obese at the starting point and lost 80 pounds of body fat, started lifting, threw out the graphic tees for trendy v-necks, got contacts and cut my hair. Doing everything I can, constantly complimented, friends and family can't believe I'm still single because apparently I'm now a good catch?

The only girls I can attract are crap. Junkies, moms, obese women. I'm supposedly good looking now and can't even get an average girl out for coffee. Don't tell me to lower my standards all I'm asking for is someone under 200 pounds who doesn't shoot heroin. No, that's seriously the kind of people who want to be around me.

>personality is more important
Alright. So what are turn offs and what are turn ons then?
>tfw have to learn to put on a mask to get someone to love you
>>
>>17026358
Hes gay.
>>
Is it okay for me to ask this guy that I have been seeing for a month and slept with many times that is he having a thing or crush for this other girl? Or do I seem too jealous then?
>>
>>17026417
Bump for this
>>
>>17026531
Maybe your personality sucks. Get out in the world and get to know people.
>>
I'm a man who has tits.

How much of a redflag is this for you girls?
>>
>>17026620
Fake boobs or man boobs?
>>
>>17026358
He's either a homosexual, or he's extremely super shy and afraid you scream rape out of the blue.
>>
>>17026626
Just tits.

Wanna see?
>>
>>17026630
Pic pls
>>
>>17026631
http://i.4cdn.org/an/1460466874925.jpg
>>
>>17026632
Red flag
>>
Do women mind if a guy has been in prison, slept with hookers and had a history of drug abuse? Even though he's clean now
>>
>>17026642
Yes. I'd be EXTREMELY wary.
>>
>>17026358
shy, inexpirineced or gay. Just make a move first
>>
>>17026377
like every lenguage, immersion
>>
>>17026645
So it's best never to reveal this then? What if I were a millionaire, I assume these details would be overlooked
>>
>>17026292
>part of their daily routine
This explains something for me...
>>
>>17026392
I'd act like she likes you, weather you know she does or not.
With the emiji and complimentS I'd be About 70% shure she likes you
>>
>>17026285
Is it bad when you over think about your girlfriend? I think about what im going to say to her a lot. Is that bad? Will i go back to normal soon? Its my first relationship in a while so maybe that might have something to do with it?
>>
>>17026358
>boosting his ego
>doesn't want to reject me
These are viable reasons femanon..
>>
>>17026378
In that case you should be as available as you are now, to him. But in the mean time flirt with other guys in his presence.
Making a guy jelly is a viable tactic.
>>
>>17026388
You have dubs, what are you afraid of?
>>
>>17026417
It's because you're the opposite gender why it is a difficult question.
For alot of different anons it would seem like you always had a crush on her. Even if you genuinely don't.
I'd try asking her something about why her husband doesn't like you. Don't say you don't like it that she's choosing his side
>>
>>17026531
All you need now, is how to come across as genuine. That's almost like the "key" to what women over the whole world are attracted to.
That has nothing to do with your personality.
Máybe you still come across sexualy fruatrated because you where unattrctd for a long time.
Now you gotta act like you've always been a catch, but like you don't even know it.
Fake (act) it untill you make it.

This is from someone that had al.ost the exact situation.
You can do it anon!
>>
>>17026578
"hey, guy I've had sex with.. (I know you're kind of into this other girl, but) would you like to go out with me some time? Maybe without sex?"
But yeah I get it, it might be hard to ask, but being jealous isn't necessarily unattractive!
>>
>>17026608
Wow nice /adv/ anon 100/100 xD XD
>>
>>17026683
I would never date someone who hasn't been generally stable for his whole life, if he is not doing extremely good now and has been doing well for a long while.
I make enough money myself to not care about what my partner makes, as long as he can look after himself.
>>
>>17026702
That has something to do with it.
Tell her about it.
>>
Fellow guys

why do you all think that if a dude is 25, and doesn't care about having sex or getting a girlfriend then he must be gay? I've never had a girlfriend before, and I've only had sex twice ever before (which was years ago). But I hate how it seems I get treated differently, and I'm pretty sure my co-workers actually believe I'm gay. When im not. It really pisses me off. I wouldn't call someone a whore because they fuck a lot. So why am I "gay" because I don't have sex? Wtf
>>
>>17026411
I've made pretty much all the first moves. I don't wanna come off as autistic by going too blunt or thirsty by being way too forward.
>>
>>17026429
Yea but I've made all the moves thus far. Like if a girl you didn't know started approached you and talked to you constantly it'd at least make mosy people raise a brow. It's gotten to the point where everyone around us (a lot of mutual classmates) has noticed exept him.
>>
>>17026627
Oh wow this is an underrated answer.

>>17026669
Like I said before I did. It's just kinda discouraging to not get any clear feedback. Inb4 now you know how guys feel.

>>17026703
Exactly.

>>17026710
I tried this a few times but it illicited no obvious reaction.
>>
>>17026636
So a sense of humor is a bad thing now?

Come on, man.
>>
>>17026727
>>17026938
>Oh wow this is an underrated answer.

It's happened before, and it will happen again.
>>
Going on a date this weekend.

Kiss on the cheek or lips?

Sex or oral on the second date?
>>
>>17027003

none of the above
>>
>>17026938
This probably isn't relevant to his case, but in mine I'm a 30 y/o KV and have no basis for comparison if a woman is anywhere near interested in me so if it has ever happened I've just ignored it.

Just easier to assume I've gone my whole life being universally unattractive than gamble and get labeled a creeper/rapist.
>>
Guys, girls is no-contact justifiable, when you have crush, failed to ask him out and now it's too late? (not marriage)
>>
When women I'm only just acquainted with keep telling me that they have boyfriends unprompted, are they trying to tell me something? I think me being generally friendly might be misinterpreted as something else a lot of the time, but I never act flirtatiously. Probably just being paranoid.
>>
>>17027044
It would happen on its own. You make it sound like a conscious and immediate decision, which is an overreaction.
>>
Guys:
The bf and i have decided that we want to have a baby soon (preferably this year). Would it be crigey to get gim one of those "How to daddy-books"?
>>
>>17026873
You realise they ask you if you're gay because they can tell it irritates you, right? I doubt they actually think you're a homo. My co-workers used to do the same until I played along with the joke.
>>
>>17027102
Sounds sounds like a pretty cringe idea to me, unless he legit has no idea how to deal with kids.
>>
>>17027089
I am a friend, so it doesn't seem to go away. But I can't stand how he talks about meeting attractive girls and don't want to be an asshole too. Have no right to blame him for being social and get almost physical pain, when he tells stuff.
Oh, and try to keep my affection secret, too.
>>
>>17027112
Kek. Ok, thanks
>>
>>17027102
>If he is bad with kids yeah a book would help...
>If he's good with them then don't.

I'm quite bias on this but, if I got a book about how to be a good dad I would be super offended.
Not sure about this guy though.
>>
>>17027115
No problem m8.
>>
>>17027123
I was thinking more about one that's not super serious. But you're probably right.
>>
If a girl is moaning/making noises when you massage her that means she's pretty horny right? This wasn't a professional setting.

Also second question. Why do some girls moan so much? Are they trying to make you horny or something.
>>
>>17027166
Why though? What's the point unless you want to make the guy horny.
>>
>>17027176
Thats a pretty negative way of looking at it.
>>
I sort of spam texted my gf and she didn't respond. How long should I wait before texting again?
>>
>>17027158
Not always. Sometimes moaning can mean that a person is enjoying what you're doing, she is having pleasure, but not in a sexual kind of way. How you never felt such a thing?
>>
>>17027158
idk if it means she's particularly horny, but at least it means she feels comfortable with you. girls moan, get over it. no, we're not trying to make you horny. if anything, it's so frowned upon for men to express their sexuality that girls tend to forget. i don't want to sound super traditional here, but i'd say our society is going through a bit of an upheaval regarding gender roles and you exemplify the confusion which may result.
>>
>>17027031
Would you need/want the person to just say it outright then?
>>
>>17027191
"Muh gender roles". Please take that shit somewhere else.
>>
>>17027158
I actually have thought about that a lot. I think i moan cause we don't have a massive boner to show you that we are horny and enjoy what you're doing.
>>
>>17027215
I think i remember hearing a couple femanons give this as a reason they're into futa, a dick's such a useful tool in bed
No ambiguity, no subtle (or fake) orgasms, no need to say "yeah right there, no back a bit, yeah there", no mind-reading, none of that shit
Just a big bold in-your-face sex-o-meter, "read my dick!"
>>
Women, why are you so hypocrite about baldness?
>>
>>17027044
i didnt understand the question
>>
>>17026873
I wouldn't worry really, I'm similar. I've done it a few times but it doesn't really interest me greatly, I'd prefer to find a soul mate and start a family instead of have casual sex you know? Remember you're an individual and do not have to conform to those around you, all views propagated by media to what to look like, how to behave etc. Be yourself, try to love yourself and you'll be better off. I'd stop worrying.
>>
>>17027348

I know. It's just hard because I already don't have great self-esteem. and people have even tried to hook me up, or get me dates. But I literally do not want a girlfriend or sex. I want nothing to do with the opposite sex. Yet they still try

and no, I'm not asexual
>>
>>17026358
Please for the love of God just make it as obvious as you are willing to.
Dealing with girls' obscure signals is just a mindfuck that stresses me out. So much easier if they just either come out and say it or make is extremely obvious.
>>
Is success really the best revenge?
>>
>>17027362

I quit girls for that reason. It fucked my head too much because girls are never honest. and always gives these answers that can go 2 different ways. Fuck that bullshit. I'm done. I'm not dealing with girls anymore
>>
guys, is it a red flag if a girl adds you out of the blue online? how would you respond to someone who does that?

i was checking archives for something and i found an anon who seems really cool. i want to add the contact info he posted, but i worry it'll be too weird? this post was from months ago.
>>
How big of a turnoff / red flag is a girl with lots of tattoos, piercings and wears moderately revealing clothes?

Would you date one? This girl who is really beautiful in the face but has all these other features wants to be my girlfriend but I dunno
>>
>>17027406
I always saw red flags as signs of being wrong about someone. I don't see tattoos and piercings the same way. I'm going to draw conclusions about those people, sure, but those conclusions are probably right. I probably knew from the first moment exactly what to expect. They are a turn-off, though. I like independent people but lots of body modification is such a dismissal of fitting into society that it rubs me the wrong way. I don't see it as a virtue. I see it as celebrating a shortcoming.

I wouldn't date one seriously. Maybe a fling.
>>
So I'm in charge of arranging a date with a guy I'm seeing.

I've always been really confident in organising days out for my friends but I am ridiculously nervous about this one. How can I make sure I arrange a day out that we will both enjoy? Should I ask him what he would like to do, what he enjoys? I just don't want to arrange anything he might be bored by, but I also want to impress him without him having to tell me what he wants.
>>
A girl I've been meeting recently stopped contacting me.

Now, that sounds like a classic situation, she lost interest and all that jazz. Well, I'd agree, had it happen to me before, did it to girls before (not proud of it), that's life.

But before cutting contact she was really enthusiastic about going on another date. We were supposed to meet on Thursday, but on Wednesday we both decided to reschedule, since neither of us could make it due to reasons. Since she was going home on the weekend, we rescheduled to "sometime next week".

Thursday passes normally, we text each other as usual. Friday morning, I wake up to playful texts from her. We text for some time. She says she'd love to stay at my city for the weekend instead of going home, but she already had tickets to the theatre at her city. I ask what play was she going to see... and no answer since then. The only contact I got from her since that time was a Snap from the theatre that evening.

What the fuck did just happen?
>>
Girls, how much of a hint is it to tell someone they smell nice? She said I was wearing cologne that smelled good when they truth is I haven't showered in 3 days due to being dead inside
>>
>>17027158

I've asked girls this question before. More specifically, I asked why they bother faking orgasms.

The answer I got from three different women was that they fake it as to not shatter the "fragile male ego." Basically, they moan and are careful about their act because they don't want you becoming a defeatist because you're lousy at fucking.

I asked why they would go through the effort of pretending instead of making sure they can correct their technique and become better partners in the future, but all I got was the same answer.

That doesn't mean she isn't enjoying herself to some degree, at least she cares enough to give you positive verbal feedback, but do know that unless you're irredeemably bad she WILL fake it to save you.
>>
>>17027405
Guys care about things being "creepy" and "weird" way less than girls. If something like this happened to me, I'd be puzzled about a girl I don't know adding me, but if she explained how and why she got my info, then I would probably not mind at all.
>>
>>17027432
You're being unnecessarily nervous. The same process you use for days out with friends will be adequate. Jitters are cute but keep them to yourself.
>>
>>17027406
i kind of agree with what >>17027424 says. I don't mind a few things here and there, but generally people who have a lot of modifications seem to be off somehow.

i'm a girl and i also have my own pile of notable quirks, but none of them are so short sighted that they'd define me permanently. a friend of mine sounds like exactly what you described and she definitely has problems holding down a relationship.
>>
>>17027432
No real /adv/ here, sorry, but where the fuck do I find a girl like you?

All the girls that i have dated have always expected me to lead and organize the day, which is fine, but it sure as hell would be nice to have someone planning for me and wondering what I like.
>>
>>17027405
>is it a red flag if a girl adds you out of the blue online?
No?
>how would you respond to someone who does that?
probably accept the request if i know here/she's goodlooking
>>17027406
Big turnoff for me, maybe would dick but not date
>>
>>17027434
She found another dick, and it's better than yours.
>>
>>17027473
That's what I'd normally assume but... did she find another dick mid-conversation?
>>
>>17027492
Every single girl out there has plenty of choice, and she texts all of them.
>>
>>17027496
Back to /r9k/ chump
>>
>>17027501
>everyone I don't agree is from /r9k/
>>
>>17027496
This. This is why as a guy, you should have other options too. It puts everything into perspective.
>>
>>17027360
>I don't want sex
>I'm not asexual
Hmm...
>>
>>17027505
You're an idiot, probably virgin, but carry along
>>
What signals do shy girls give when they like someone?
>>
As a man, if I take the Women Studies course, will I be able to understand women?
>>
>>17027519
sluthate wiki if you want to understand women.
>>
>>17027519
No, but you'll waste money and know 500 bullshit reasons why you are a terrible persone simply because you have a penis
>>
>>17027514
They don't. In fact no one reliably gives "signals." People aren't traffic lights. And why should you have to play investigator, always on the lookout for signals anyway? Come on man.

If you're attracted to a girl, go talk to her and ask her out. Your ego will survive a "no thanks" if she's not interested. If she is interested, that was a hell of a lot better than breaking out your fucking Rosetta stone to decipher what "twirls a lock of hair around her ring finger" means in hieroglyphics.
>>
>>17027511
>trying to use virgin as an insult

Lol. Tell me more.
>>
>>17027511
>ad hominem
>virgin shaming
I'm not virgin, and what I said is true for almost every girl who is into hookups.
They're not texting one guy at once, al least two or three, and they choose who they prefer.
It happened to me too.
>>
>>17027457

I don't know, I definitely have my flaws that are directly related to my need to organise things. It's probably endearing in the beginning but frustrating once you know me.

I go to quite significant lengths to make sure people can experience awesome things. It's what I enjoy and what gives me validation. I'm sure there are more people out there like me.
>>
>>17027545
>hoookups
I'm the original poster. Who the fuck said anything about hookups? Since when is dating called a "hookup"?
>>
Me and my gf are both kind of the shy types. We have kissed and wrestled in bed but nothing really that sexual yet.

Would it be best to just keep slowly working towards sex or is it in my right to ask her opinion on it and have an actual conversation on it? We're 21.
>>
>>17027580
>ask her opinion on it and have an actual conversation on it
>>
>>17026289
Dude here I just started playing guitar as a hobby but girls seem to like it when it wasn't forced like when I'm just practicing and they're over or they ask me to play something but I'll never pick up a guitar and play for a girl or anyone
>>
>>17027576
I'm not English/American, maybe I used that word wrongly, but..
There is no really clean difference between dating and casual dating.
Maybe (probably, in reality) you expected dating and she didn't think your way.
>>
>>17027580
Well it really depends on how long you two have been together, but talking is always a good idea
>>
>>17027595
I'm no Englishman/American either, but I always kinda assumed that a "hookup" meant random casual sex, like in a club or during a party.
>>
>>17027580
I suggest talking if one of both of you are unexpirienced, otherwise just progress and talk if you see she's uncomortable
>>
>>17027405
>guys, is it a red flag if a girl adds you out of the blue online?
No, not one damn bit. Why would it be? For example, i'm a guy with social issues so 99% of my FB friends friended me, and that's over 100 girls iirc.

>>17027438
I'll never understand or accept this, feels sociopathic as fuck to me. Seriously can "normal" people not just relax and stop trying to manipulate each other even during sex?
>>
How does a guy perceive a girl that was rather unattractive (kinda chubby, no makeup, shy, etc.) but changed and looks decent now? Is the old image going to stick or do I have a chance for a "fresh start"?
>>
>>17027519
You'll understand women even less after that.
>>
>>17027615
You're right.. But than I used casual dating.
You know each other, take a coffee and eventually sex. The problem is that things become serious after a while and when they evolve.
I think "serious" dating doesn't exist anymore.
>>
>>17027362
It's really obvious like I said in my previous. I am known for being blunt and not hiding my feelings. The only thing left is just to say it explicitly which I don't want to do because he's been really quiet IRL and idk how to do it tactfully.

>>17027395
Seriously I have never had this much trouble getting a response out of a guy. I honestly don't think I'm being dishonest or playing. I already told the guy straight up I find him attractive.
>>
>>17027635
I'll find you attractive instead you little whore
>>
>>17027626
Fresh start all the way.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 570x624) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 570x624
Girls,
>eventually ask out crush
>nothing really happens
>next time I see her I'm already with someone else
>that fling ends
>see someone else, work on
It's over a year since I asked the first girl out but she's been popping up on suggested friends for normie book and I was wondering would it be weird to add her? I rarely add people and people usually add me after meeting me so I don't know if it's normal to add someone after all this time or creepy. I would like to try and reconnect with this girl, she seemed really cool.
>>
Have any of you ladies stimulated your posterior or anterior fornix? if so, what were the results?
>>
>>17027639
Thanks bby ;)
>>
>>17027626
Most guys understand that people can change their appearance. Many did it themselves.
And dumbasses just think with their dicks, which don't remember anything.

Oh and
>>unattractive (kinda chubby, no makeup, shy)
>no makeup, shy
>unattractive
pls, i think both of those are attractive
If you're gonna change for guys, at least make sure you're changing the right way for the guy(s) you want to attract
>>
>>17027681
Chubby and makeup have easy to change.
How do you change baldness and shortness? :^)
>>
>>17027667
Bruh. Stop promoting cuck memes.
>>
>>17027510

It's a concious decision to not have sex or get a girlfriend. It's my choice not to. I find girls sexually attractive, I just don't act on it
>>
>>17027681
Thanks Anon, that actually made me smile. I'm changing because it's just something I need to do for myself, but I was curious as to what others would think of me
>>
>>17027711
I support you.
Girls really suck nowadays, and it's very hard to have a chance.
I'll follow you in a couple of months.
>>
>>17027726

The reason I'm done, is I fell for a girl just last year. First time ever. Well, I felt like that experience made me emotionally weak. I've always been emotionless. And mentally strong. But this girl made me have feelings I never had before. I actually cried for the first time in 10 years because of her. and now months and months later, that I've been able to push away my feelings. I never want to experience that again. Never again.

So even though my natural male instincts put thoughts of girls into my head daily. I conciously resist them.
>>
my ex treated me like shit and now she's being an attention whore on socials with guys all over her

I feel like exposing her will help me somehow, should I?
>>
>>17027699
get interested in better girls

>husband is balding and "short" by avg standards
>never gave a shit
i'd only change something that actually mattered in the long run, like a bad attitude or learn some new skills.
>>
>>17027761
Do it. She deserves it
>>
>>17027764
Average husband isn't attractive to girl, and never first choice.
>>
File: okay.jpg (12 KB, 149x200) Image search: [Google]
okay.jpg
12 KB, 149x200
>>17026285
Would it be too soon to ask the girl I got a crush on out again tomorrow, when we went out to the city together yesterday?
I'm afraid that I got no clues for what to do together, and I don't want to bore her.

I didn't spend that much time with her today, which sorta sucks. She did come to knock on my door and asked me to keep her company in the common room, and we drew together a bit while listening to music and joking around, but as other residents of the apartment started coming to the common room too, it sorta died down between us, and she eventually left.
I dunno if I did something wrong, or if she was just tired or something.

I want to spend more time with her, but I am so god damn awkward and clueless that I don't really know how to arrange it. I dunno if I should have went and asked her to come spend time with me myself, instead of just waiting her to come knocking on my door.
I love spending time with her, and enjoy her company tremendously, but I dunno if she knows that, or feels the same towards me.
>>
>>17027779
Imagine actually believing this
>>
>>17027761
No. It'll only prolong your pain. Ignore her and do some socializing of your own.
>>
>>17027799
Yeah, in fact IRL daddy bald guys who looks 35 are fucking 20 years old girls, right?
>>
>>17027812
Actually.... Quite often
>>
>>17027519
>>17027519
Short version: Do not take women's studies.
Long version: Women's studies courses are poorly explained bullshit that make everyone hate feminism because they are only exposed to college aged girls acting out against their daddy issues. Unless you are a college aged girl with daddy issues or a lesbian looking to date one, stay out.

If you want to understand women, first realize that women are all different, so you won't really succeed, but you could start by reading Reviving Ophelia: Saving the Selves of Adolescent Girls, Dangerous Angels: The Weetzie Bat Books, The Bell Jar, The MadAdam Trilogy and Cat's Eye by Margaret Atwood, Summer Sisters by Judy Blume, Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman, Foxfire: confessions of a girl gang by Joyce Carol Oates, I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings, etc.

Basically read books written by women for a female audience, preferably not Twilight/Hunger Games tier bullshit.

Advanced mode: Think of a man, except that he's been told his whole life a lot of bullshit about how no matter what else he does, his "sexual market value" determines his worth as a person more than his character, honor, achievements, etc. Think that this man was also told that he owes it to his family to achieve more, because they worked hard to give him opportunities, but also that he should take better care of his hair and only date women who make more money than him, and that this is confusing as fuck, and his sexual market value is set to tank in 15-20 years no matter what he does, and then he will be expected to spend the majority of his time telling men not to do awesome/brave/cool things and cleaning up after them. Then think that other people are telling you none of that is true or that other people have it worse so you should stop bitching, so you aren't sure what the fuck to do. about any of it.

Easymode/fake understanding: Read feminist Ryan Gosling, try not to be a dick, Listen to Lana Del Ray, Melanie Martinez, & Tori Amos. Lie.
>>
>>17026289
Um... Go to the-toast and look up Wonderwall.

The problem is that guys often like showing off and potentially being admired more than they like entertaining the girl. If she's into it, it's fine, but use sparingly and don't make it into like a "performance."

Also, agree with >>17026292

>>17026642
What were you in prison for? Do you have STIs? Have you ever cheated? If you are clean, off drugs for more than a year, no longer see your drug using friends, etc. and were in prison for drugs, it's possible. You would need to show above average levels of having your shit together, though, sorry.

>>17026683
Nigga I don't want to date Charlie Sheen even if he can afford to let me live off Tiger Blood.

>>17027054
Either they think you might be being flirty or just feel like it's easiest to let you know this as soon as they can based on past experiences with friendly males. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

>>17027158
Depends. I'm a very vocal person. I moan when I'm in pain. I moan when getting a massage sometimes when the tension releases, but it's usually a different type of moan (although if I have a lot of sexual tension with a guy, getting massaged in certain ways might be kind of sexy.) I moan when I'm enjoying myself sexually. It's how I'm wired and it's actually kind of embarrassing.

She may be trying to get you to make a move/let you know she wants the D. She may have just really, really needed a massage. She may be trying to make you feel more confident/ego stroked so you will massage her more in the future.

>>17027438
I don't fake orgasms, but if a guy asks me if I came when he's clearly "done" I will probably tell him yes because I feel like a jerk about it.

>>17027434
Any number of reasons she stopped texting.
There is no answer that is going to help you. There's only like a 45% chance she actually found another dick, but the worst thing you can do is let it bother you.
>>
>>17027580
Both of those things.
>>
>>17027830
As a femanon, amen.
>>
>>17027827
I don't know where you live, but here 20 years old girls date only tall, muscular guys with head full of hair.
>>
>>17027793
>So Anonette, I wanna see you again soon. Got any ideas for something we could do together? When are you free next?

>>17027812
Older divorcees are my go to for hookups, they think you are made of gold and already know how to eat pussy.
>>
>>17027841
Where do you live where all girls want the same thing? You should get out lol. I'm well traveled and see that girls date all types, some one physical aesthetics, some want the daddy types who are fat and balding but economically secure. Both are gross to me tho.
>>
Should I wear aftershave? Currently I just wear deodorant.
>>
>>17027853
I see her daily, due to us both living in the same student apartment complex.
The problem is that I want to go somewhere with her just by the two of us, and I got no clue where to take her.
>>
>>17027875
Nah, it's out of style. Deodorant and freshly laundered clothes are a solid approach these days.
>>
>>17027883
Thanks anon, I appreciate it.
>>
My sister is pregnant because of a date rape.
My parents are religious freaks and want her to quit university and get married to whoever to raise the baby. I'd rather she got an abortion, recovered from her ordeal and stayed in uni so she can actually have a chance at a good job and life.
I've already told my parents to fuck off and threatened I was going to make them rot in jail if they make any threats toward her but she's still scared. What can I do to make her feel better?
>>
>>17027891
>date rape
>actually believing it
>>
>>17027841
Are you serious right now?
>>
>>17027900
R9k opinions not welcome.
>>
>>17027875
Only after you shave?
>>
>>17027655
Bumpin. I just haven't been meeting quality girls lately or they live far away
>>
>>17026358
>What's going on?
Is he shy/introverted/awkward/etc? If so, then what's going on is you fell for an introvert and now you get to enjoy the traditionally male duty of making the first move.
>Do I have to make it even more obvious
The answer is always "yes, please". Have you ever heard a dude say "her signals are too obvious, i can understand her too well"?
>is he just too polite to say no/using me to boost his ego?
For the love of God, don't jump to horrible conclusions like this. Ever heard of "social anxiety" or other related problems? This is what those people are afraid you do (infer horrible things about their character/intentions from their social missteps)! Just see >>17027362 and >>17027395.

>>17027635
> The only thing left is just to say it explicitly which I don't want to do because he's been really quiet IRL and idk how to do it tactfully.
We can help with the tact part. What exactly do you want to tell him?
>>
>>17027875
Not to impress me, you shouldn't, but if you want to, that's cool.

>>17027881
Yeah, maybe ask her for ideas, maybe not. Anything you want to check out or anything?

I like the walking and talking date so like 2/3rdsof the dates I've been on are "Hey, walk to the coffee shop/ice cream place/library with me?" So that's not really a big help. Best date a guy ever took me on was to see Night of the Living Dead, the play version, at his old high school.

>>17027891
Tell her you'll support her no matter what choice she makes and that you love her. Suggest therapy or a support group for girls who have been raped.
>>
>>17027910
Do you want to know what happened?
Your sister has a normal sexual life, and she likes ONS. But, since your parrents are religious one, she lied about rape so she doesn't have to feel guilty. Why didn't you report him to authorities?

I feel pity for the guy who'll marry your sister.
>>
>>17027761
No, don't. It won't help at all. Those thoughts/feelings won't take you anywhere you want to go.

>>17027875
Do it anyway, your skin will thank you. There's a reason it's called "aftershave" and not "perfume/cologne/eau de toilette".
>>
Men, why do you send me pictures of your dick on online dating sites when we've been discussing the weather or something for less than 10 minutes?

Can I just tell dudes that dick pics do nothing for me? Does that make me mean?
>>
>>17027761
No. But maybe you should remove her from your timeline or block her or whatever.
>>
>>17027371
No. They could become just as, if not more succesfull than you. Even if you're more successfull you'll most likely never get the chance to show them your success, and if you do you'll look like a douche. The best revenge is revenge.
>>
>>17027966
Save your breath. If he doesn't even realize that surprise dick pics are awful, he's beyond hope. What are you even trying to salvage at that rate? Do you really think that beneath the sudden penis he's actually a charming prince? It only gets worse.
>>
>>17027371
Success makes you forget you want revenge a lot of the time. In those cases, yes.
>>
>>17027966
Just ask him "What am I supposed to do with this?"
>>
>>17027979
No... But I think someone needs to tell him so he can have a chance with some girl he doesn't send surprise dick pics to in the future?
>>
>>17027960
Yeah, I guess I could ask her for ideas.
Yesterday, when we were in the city together, we just walked around a bit, went to a couple of arts and crafts stores, and in general just chatted.
I just am afraid that I would bore her.
>>
>>17027965
>your skin will thank you
Aftershaves are almost universally horrible for your skin, basically just scented alcohol. Even the balms are pitiful attempts at skin care. If you really want his skin to thank him you'd recommend a proper moisturizing cream.
>>
>>17027908
>>17027856
Yes.
I live in Italy, every fucking couple is him looking better than her and him being taller than her.
You don't have to be fat and bald to be economically secure. :^)
There are few exceptions, but those are, indeed, exceptions.

Why are you so reluctant to state that young women want very good looking guys?
>>
>>17027985
You're still missing the point. It's not like the only thing standing between him and his chance with a girl is the surprise dick pic. You're dealing with a grown man who is doing the digital equivalent of opening his trenchcoat in public to flash strangers. Are you not seeing the depth of the issue here? This is not a misguided sweetheart. It's a socially maladjusted pervert.
>>
>>17027891
>My sister is pregnant because of a date rape.
I'm sorry to hear that. Hope she's alright.
>What can I do to make her feel better?
First of all, report it ASAP if you haven't already. You can't just let the guy walk around freely, he'll just do it again. Next time it'll be someone else's sister. Try to make sure that doesn't happen.

Support her as you have so far (as best you can). Make sure you help her with the uni as much as possible. If she lives with your parents, consider helping her move out.

>>17027987
eh, the alcohol's meant to disinfect
but yeah i use an aftershave cream thing, pretty good stuff
>>
Both genders, are you pro-choice or pro-life?
I am pro-choice and a man being against abortion is a dealbreaker for me.
>>
>>17028007
Same
>>
>>17028007
I'm pro-"not calling it pro-choice/pro-life." One of the choices is to deliver new life. It's really between pro-choice and no-choice. I'm not a fan of inflexible laws so I'll stick with the choice.
>>
>>17028007
Guy here.
Undecided. Both sides have solid points to be argued, and since I haven't knocked anyone up I haven't had to make a decision. I do think women should always be allowed to have one in the case of rape though, provided it's within the current allowed time limit.
>>
>>17028007
I am pro-choice, but constant abortion isn't good for the society. There's something wrong.
>>
>>17027989
Because my girlfriend is from Busto Arsizio and looks 100x better than me. I'm taller than her but I'm still only 5'7

You tried, and that's what counts.
>>
>>17028026
And where are you from?
>>
>>17028018
Not to be /pol/ but constant abortion is a thing only among blacks, because they don't use birth control.
>>
>>17028007
Female, pro-choice, like my whole country. I wouldn't want to be together with a pro-life guy either.
>>
This question goes for both parties (boys and girls)... is it wrong that I'm having a thrill because I'm somewhat convinced someone is trying to flirt with me? And I honestly don't know if I'm flirting back or just being my regular self? To make things even clearer, I'm in committed relationship for quite some time, and as we had minor fall out some time ago and just around that time I've noticed all those shit this guy has been flinging my way... at first I thought I was imagining shit, but now I'm more and more convinced its just more than friendly banter. I'm confused, I feel horrible but at same time I feel so much awkwardness and andrenalin when I talk with this guy, it's driving me nuts. I love my boyfriend to oblivion, and I've been thinking about should I break it off with him, but I understand that love is more than just everything being fine and dandy.

I guess I need to vent more than anything, but I guess this is what I get when I decided to play that guys game.
>>
>>17028030
America, I moved to Milan last year
According to the Internet we should hate each other purely based on where we are from, let's not even get into the biological differences

Then again, I never expected to have someone even half as attractive as her, but most guys I see in Italy are short as shit anyways. Her ex was 5'2

But he was hot as fuck, no lie, dude was like a Greek god
>>
>>17028045
I think flirting can be fine because it's possible for it to not interfere in a relationship.

It's impossible for this flirting to NOT interfere with your relationship as it stands. I think you can even admit that much given the nature of this situation. So yeah, it's wrong. It's wrong for you to be thrilled by something which is invariably causing harm to your relationship and, by extension, your boyfriend. That's not thrilling. That's awful.
>>
>>17028007
Male, pro-choice. Because fuck child support.
>>
File: 1459351835678.jpg (25 KB, 600x726) Image search: [Google]
1459351835678.jpg
25 KB, 600x726
How do I kick my panty stealing fetish to the curb?
>>
>>17028048
I'm happy for you, but probably you got her because of foreigner appeal.
Also, never heard of hate between America and Italy.
>>
>>17028045
Break up with him, then do whatever the fuck you want. Just don't be another cheater, at least have the decency to end it properly
>>
>>17028056

Yeah, and thats why I said I feel awful, because I understand I'm having a bit different reaction now (which I realized literally hours ago, so this isn't a lingering emotion). At first I was amused, but now it isn't funny and I'm mad mostly at myself and in no way trying to justify it. I'm still enjoying my boyfriend and spending time with him.

I'm just trying to sort my thoughts more or less.
>>
>>17028071
She's obsessed with American culture so that could explain it, I won't get into details about my relationship but based on her past, Italian guys are trash as fuck. She was domestically abused by just about all of her boyfriends. You guys can be some real pussies, and feminine as hell.

And why does every Italian guy have that same stupid fucking haircut with the sides cut and hair on the top? Shits gay
>>
>>17028045
>adrenaline
You're a slut.
>>
>>17028082
Wow nice conclusion based on one word I said.
>>
>>17028045
>I love my boyfriend to oblivion

Yeaaahhhhh, right. Which is why you are happy that other dudes are flirting with you, right?

Why are you people so shitty?
>>
>>17027405
>guys, is it a red flag if a girl adds you out of the blue online? how would you respond to someone who does that?

Not a red flag, but if I don't know you, I'm probably going to be suspicious and just not accept.

But then again, I use social media differently than most.

>>17027432
>So I'm in charge of arranging a date with a guy I'm seeing.

Just pick something you think you'll enjoy (and that he has an outside shot of enjoying too). If you guys are compatible, he'll enjoy himself almost regardless (unless you pick like shopping or something). The best dates are always the ones where your having fun--regardless of what they're doing--and they're having fun--regardless of what you're doing--because it when that happens, it's like your enjoyment fuels one another and combines to make something even greater than it was by itself.

>>17027514
>What signals do shy girls give when they like someone?
It's in the OP.

>>17027626
>How does a guy perceive a girl that was rather unattractive (kinda chubby, no makeup, shy, etc.) but changed and looks decent now?

This is generalizing, but I feel like most guys have short term memory about that kind of stuff.

>>17028045
>This question goes for both parties (boys and girls)... is it wrong that I'm having a thrill because I'm somewhat convinced someone is trying to flirt with me?

Getting a minor buzz is natural and understandable. Choosing to feed in to it instead of trying to spark that in your own relationship is not. Cheating than be emotional as well as physical. If you've fallen in to a stagnation in you relationship, change is what breaks that. But failing to try is what kills the relationship.
>>
>>17028091
I know, we're pretty awesome here in /adv/. Another day, another girl shows that they are uncapable of loyalty.
>>
I told my friend I wanted something more than just being friends. He said nothing about it but he's doing the opposite of distancing himself - talks to me, listens to me and calls me pet names. Is it a good sign?
>>
>>17028092

If it was making me that happy right now I'd be fucking around and wouldn't bother coming here and talking about it, now would I?
>>
>>17028105
If you cared, you'd be talkong to ypur actual boyfriend, as opposed to random strangers on the internet.

Nice try, though.
>>
>>17028079
Italian guys can be very jealous and possessive.
Then I have my own theory about girls in abusive relationship (also my ex's ex hitted her a few of times), but I won't post it because people will tell me I'm from /r9k/, lol.

About the haircut.. We have mainstream trend, if you want to appear "cool" you MUST have it. It's like Italian Chad haircut.
>>
>>17028104
Obviously not. I mean, how could you possibly think that after confessing your feelings and him reacting positively was a good sign?
>>
>>17028105
It's only a matter of time, slut.
>>
>>17027989
Physical appearance is always a plus but some women are willing to compromise that for other aspects like wealth, depth, etc. In the end the most attractive thing is status and physical appearance is only a part of that.
>>
>>17028045
Aight. There's nothing wrong with flirting but yo know deep down you want something with that guy if youre considering breaking up.
Just dont cheat, it's shitty.
>>
How do I know if I'm exclusive or an item with a girl? Is this something I should ask? We've been seeing each other for two months, a date every week or so. I don't know where we stand.
>>
File: EuroPregAbortionPercent.gif (238 KB, 1900x1500) Image search: [Google]
EuroPregAbortionPercent.gif
238 KB, 1900x1500
>>17028007
Pro-choice dude here (hard to be otherwise as a medfag)

>>17028018
>constant abortion isn't good for the society. There's something wrong
Agreed. Seriously disturbs me to see the rates where i am right now, for example (eastern europe). I know there's an excuse (the communists banned it completely) and that they've been going down from the unbelievable rates right after the wall fell, but it's still not ok to consider it your main contraceptive option. It's not a form of contraception at all.
Nowadays we have condoms, pills, depots, implants, rings, patches, IUDs, ligation, vasectomy, etc, and the morning-after pill when all that fails. Ounce of prevention, pound of cure.
>>
>>17028121
>him reacting positively
>not a good sign
Pardon?
>>
What's the corteous way of asking a girl why she's looking at you all the time?
>>
>>17028128
Yeah, don't talk about it. It's not like communication is key or anything.
>>
is taking a girl to a shooting range a good idea for a date?

I live in a country with very strict gun laws and probobly she didnt shoot a gun in her life
>>
>>17027966
Never sent a dickpic in my life desu
>Can I just tell dudes that dick pics do nothing for me?
if it's true, yes
>>
>>17028135
Exactly, moron. Some people call it sarcasm.
>>
>>17028136
"why are you looking at me all the time"
>>
>>17027966
Nah, its not mean, them sending dick pics is rude tho.
If a girl would flash me on dating site id think two thinks
)shes a slut
)she wants muh dicc and nothing else
>>
>>17028136
"Why the fuck are you always lookin' at me? You want my cawck in yer mouf or sumfting?"
>>
>>17028124
I think there cannot be sincere attraction to status and money.
>>
>>17028142
He didn't react negatively either, you autist.
>>
>>17028104

And you probably have pHD in psychology just by being around here!

>>17028045 (You)
>This question goes for both parties (boys and girls)... is it wrong that I'm having a thrill because I'm somewhat convinced someone is trying to flirt with me?

Getting a minor buzz is natural and understandable. Choosing to feed in to it instead of trying to spark that in your own relationship is not. Cheating than be emotional as well as physical. If you've fallen in to a stagnation in you relationship, change is what breaks that. But failing to try is what kills the relationship.

That's the point I'm at now, and its not even a fact that I like this guy. We have no touching points in most of the other than working together, and I can't plain ignore him (if I could it would be so easy). Maybe I felt a bit of buzz, but I feel more awkwardness than anything. I love my job and I have awesome coworkers, but I'm getting to afraid of this shit escalating (from his side, not mine). That's basically it.
>>
>>17028152
u wot m8
>>
>>17028151
You are an idiot. Trust me on that one.
>>
>>17028007
male, choice. People should really know how to avoid that tho
>>
>>17028152
Sorry, wrongly quoted.
>>
>>17028104
holy shit just tell him you wanna fuck, go home to him/you, get naked and fuck him, there you got a boyfriend.

guys are not so hard to get.
>>
>>17026285
<-- confused
A girl from Uni just sent me a few messages, asking me if I was alright and if she could help me somehow. I've just been absent for 2 days.... so, does she want the D?
She's completely out of my league so it would surprise me a LOT if that was the case, but I'm not sure. We study together sometimes but that's about it, she has mentioned before that she's single and that her previous BFs never were super hot, what should I do in a situation like this?
>>
>>17028104
Can someone else answer this?
>>
>>17028117
Sounds about right, once she told me how her ex grabbed her by the hair because some guy kept staring at her and she looked at him. This was in a public restaurant around all of his friends.
She was definitely stupid to have stayed with them all through the things she went through, but it's whatever I guess

Post yours ;)
>>
>>17028152
If you were a loyal girl (which you aren't) you wouldn't be afraid because you'd set boundaries with him and got angry at him (or stopping him) if he crossed them.
>>
>>17028164
>He's getting closer to me after telling him how I feel
>Is that a good sign?

Sigh...
>>
>>17028164
It's a good sign. What it's not is a good start.

He's waiting for you to actually make a move. Words are not a move. Going on a date is a move. Invite him out to do something fun (or at least pleasant). Flirt while you're there together.
>>
>>17028104
>He said nothing about it
What, did he excuse himself to the bathroom or something?
>Anonette: Anon, i like you as more than a friend
>Anon: [silence]
How is that possible?

>I told my friend I wanted something more than just being friends.
>he's doing the opposite of distancing himself - talks to me, listens to me and calls me pet names.
> Is it a good sign?
Probably. He's single, right?
>>
>>17028169
>loyal
>girl

Pick one.
>>
>>17028143
>>17028147
Come on help a loner khv out..

Or do you think it doesn't really matter how I ask if she's attracted to me? What if she's really shy?
>>
>>17028193
This is not how confidence looks like.
>>
>>17028161
>so, does she want the D?
No. You're thinking with your D. What would make you suspect that, anyway?
Until she tells you otherwise, she's just a nice girl who likes helping people, and you look like you need it.
Just be happy someone cares.
(been in your position half a dozen times now)
>>
>>17028168
You case is extreme.
My ex's ex was constantly jealous (on the later period he became almost paranoid) that she wasn't even allowed to go out alone with her uni friends.
He was even jealous of a gay guy and argued hours on this.
He even slapped her once, but I don't know why.

Dude, my theory is that girls like these things at incounsciou level, because it shows dominance. I may sound too extreme, but believe me, once I was with some friends of mine and we stepped into a couple who was arguing and she slapped her in the face. A brave of us go helped her and SHE TOLD HIM TO FUCK OFF.
>>
>>17028196
>No. You're thinking with your D
Obviously, yes.
It's still confusing, we don't know each other that well and it's fucking Uni, she shouldn't be surprised if someone is absent for some time. It's a weird thing to say, not just "being nice".
>>
>>17028203
he* slapped, sorry.
Also, almost all "serious" italian couples lose all friends.
>>
>>17028152
> We have no touching points in most of the other than working together, and I can't plain ignore him (if I could it would be so easy).I love my job and I have awesome coworkers, but I'm getting to afraid of this shit escalating (from his side, not mine).

Ignore all the redpill ragers.

But all you have to do is say, "Hey, listen. I have a boyfriend. Quit with the flirting."

That simple.

You're making things unnecessarily complicated, and it's going to bite you in the ass one day.

Right now you're sounding like a female friend of mine. She has a reputation for being a slut (when she's not) and isn't very well liked by most other women, all because she has absolutely no idea how to say, "No", and it makes most women think she's after their guys.

I know her well enough to know she's one of the sweetest girls ever and she doesn't mean any harm, but even I get pretty damn annoyed by her because I know half the problems she comes across she doesn't at all have to face, and on some level, she has problems saying no because she LIKES the attention.

Honestly, while I adore her and love her like a little sister, I could never be her boyfriend because of that.

The ball is in your court. None of this is as complicated as you seem to think it is.
>>
>>17028169

Anon, I know. Cheating is something worst you can do to someone, and I'd rather cut off my arm than do that shit.

I understand also that love isn't just romance, shits and giggles. I've been keeping myself in place just because I'm with my boyfriend. He's the one who helped me love myself again after suffering from depression and anxiety for too long time. He's been with me trough my roughest, and I'm with him trough his roughest too.

Reason why I'm afraid because guy in question didn't cross the boundaries, but he's threading that line really closely. He's also my coworker and unfortunately can't just cut off contact that easily (and now, realizing this trough you guys, it would be best, I should just stop communicating with him all together).

And one thing is sure, I did not lead him on in any way or another. Reason why I came here firsthand is because it's something I realized moments ago. It's not funny, I'm not happy, it's petrifying me.
>>
>>17028136
>What's the corteous way of asking a girl why she's looking at you all the time?
There's no courteous way.
There are humorous ways ("what, is my fly unzipped?") but you don't want to use those unless you're already a hyperactive joker.

>Or do you think it doesn't really matter how I ask if she's attracted to me?
>What if she's really shy?
Alright stop, unless you want to remain a "KHV".
Don't try to interpret signs. Don't try to guess what she's thinking. Don't fucking confront her about shit you've noticed her doing.
If you're interested in her, go talk to her normally. Strike up a conversation.
After you get to know her a little better, ask her out.

>>17028207
>It's a weird thing to say, not just "being nice".
It only seems weird because most people are not very nice, and won't notice and offer help if you miss class.
>>
>>17028215
>guy in question didn't cross the boundaries
But you have. It shouldn't be so hard for you to act on your own faults, rather than acting only on the faults of others.
>>
>>17028195
I want to know whether it matters how I phrase the question..
>>
>>17028212

>You're making things unnecessarily complicated

That's my biggest pet peeve, I'm too analytical and overthink every single thing in tiniest pieces of details, to the point where I shut down myself from rest of the world just to overthink everything.

I mentioned this in post under yours, thing is I didn't even ask for attention, if there's anything I'd rather do is to crawl into a hole and not come out. That's other thing that I really don't like. All of this I'm talking right now dawned upon me literally hours ago.

Thanks for your advice, from tomorrow this shit wont go this way no more.
>>
>>17028218
>It only seems weird because most people are not very nice, and won't notice and offer help if you miss class
Yes, that's the normal thing to do. Why would you be that nice to a stranger? It IS weird and out of the ordinary so obviously you start thinking about it.
>>
>>17028215
I misjudged you and I apologize. I was recently cheated on and your story rung many bells which made me assume the worst.
>>
Girls,
How to you feel about meeting someone while you're at work? I don't mean getting hit on, more like asked for a number. there are a few places I regularly go (bank/chipotle) and there are several girls my age that seem to show interest. But they're working and I don't want to do something creepy/strange
>>
>>17028203
Maybe they do sort of like it. I thought of that myself, actually, and wouldn't be surprised. That said, Italian girls are a fucking HANDFUL. They're the most stubborn women I've ever met, maybe it's the cultural differences but sometimes I find it hard to trust my girlfriend. Can definitely say I wouldn't date another one if we break up
>>
>>17028225
No, what matters is that you grow a pair and ask her out.
>>
This girl isn't ready to date again but she really wants me/likes me.

How can I pass the time and keep her at the same interest level while she recovers from her previous relationship?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.