[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 16
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 275x183
>>
Hey man,
I don't know if you remember me but we used to be skype buds a few years back. I met you through my partner at that current time, you would remember them. But they were a jealousfag and made me stop talking to you because we were just two peas in a pod and talked so much. I was just a kid at that time and let them walk all over me and I regret it. But we're good friends now and I don't know, I just remember how chilled you were and I missed that even though it lasted only for a little while.

Ex found your facebook all stalker like and I'm thinking whether or not I should add you and talk to you again. Are you still a cool dude? Do you hate me for abruptly ending our friendship? Do you even remember me though?

Anyways cool,
Bye
>>
C,
Way to tell me that you miss me and then not follow up when I try to do something with you

yare yare daze desu senpai
>>
Ellie,
I hate this. I guess i'll just have to give you time but it's eating me up inside. We both suffer from mental illness and I now see how I should have been more understanding. This really hurts and i wish you would answer my questions. I also wish you would believe me. This is really sucks and it's killing me. I hate that it's my fault, and I hate that you're putting walls up. The worst part is you're not moving to France. I hope things will get better because i'm of the verge of bursting into tears half the day
>>
B,

I'm sorry for hurting you but it was for the best. I felt like I was suffocating in this relationship as you took my kindness for granted. My suggestions to not only help yourself but to also help me fell on deaf ears. The fact is, I felt like I was being treated like a punching bag. The whole thing was blinding me from my own path toward happiness. It also didn't seem like you would have the strength to ever defend our love. I couldn't put myself through this torture anymore.
There was no other way for you to possibly learn.

I hope one day we can see each other again and reflect on this time together. However, as it stands, we both have a lot of growing up to do and that means focusing on ourselves. I hope you will come to understand that.

To memories of our love.

L
>>
Hey FL,

So I've been thinking and after seeing you and J tonight, I'm seriously wondering why we are still friends. I did something stupid and it should have ended, but we didn't let it. I tried to ease you out of my life because I felt like shit whenever you I saw, but you didn't, and then I didn't. You keep saying I'm one of your closest friends, but I highly doubt that. The only times I see you are when you have no other friends to hang out with. Lately, whenever I hear you talk about something, I want to leave the room. Yeah, I put you on a pedestal for the longest time, and somewhat recently the illusion has been shattered. And I honestly don't think I like what I've been seeing. I'm not going to stop you from living your life, I just don't think I want to be part of it, at least for a while. I'd say I'm sorry, but I have nothing to be sorry for. I've been as good of friend as I could be. I can't say it's been worth it.

Sincerely, JJ
>>
SW

It's your birthday today! Happy birthday.
Have a great day.

-KS
>>
R,
I'm so fucking happy that my mere presence rips you apart so much. The second I walked into the party the entire room circled around me as you sat and scowled in the corner and it was fucking great. I saw your text to R, I wouldn't say I'm replacing you, I'm just a much better person so people want to be around me more. I hope my success is starting to hurt you as much as you hurt me.
Hope you start cutting & smoking again!
-M
>>
P,

I'm really done.

Me
>>
i wish you had the decency to tell me if you did or not, you lie too much to me
>>
No one wants to be with someone who is settling for them.

I hope you know you're going to get burnt.
>>
oh please anon, give us some wise advice on all that is whole of relationships because clearly you know everything. have fun being alone and not changing for the better and having a constant rut of bad/same experiences because youre unwillingness to change or compromise your ideals to fit someone else's needs. the world doesnt revolve around you
>>
A-
When you go overseas you'll still be on my mind all the time and I hope you have the best time and I am so happy for you!! I'm going to miss you so much but it'll all be worth it
>>
Izzy,

I love you, and I care a lot about you but I'm tired and exhausted from being the only adult in this relationship. I have been caring and patient for these past two years hoping you will understand what it takes to hold one together. It gets taxing to always be the one who runs the relationship. Happily I would give you the reins, but you never seem to take the chance. You have continued to say that you understand what I mention to you, but for too long your actions betrayed your sweet words. I am tired, and beginning to feel neglected by you. I have vpiced my concerns and you assured me that you cared about this. I will listen one last time, but should things not change, I will walk away, for my sake not yours.
-L

PS. Years back when we spilt up. I had fallen for another, as hard as it is to admit, I actually feel love for this person as well. Perhaps more than I have for you. I am a piece of shit, I know this but can't help my feeble emotions from caring for someone else, for a relationship that can never be due to physical restraints. I walked away from this person because you grew jealous of the time I shared. You didnt say it, but as always, I could read you like a book. At least that was the reason I gave you after noticing your feelings. Reality is that I felt myself growing attached to her, and for the sake of my friend, I ghosted on her. Now, as creepy as it maybe be I watch her from a far to make sure she doesn't just die away.
>>
I wish there was someone in the world who thought of me so highly that they would write a letter to me even if they knew I'd never read it. In reality, no-one actually cares about me.
>>
-M
Sorry for not taking the time to get to know you better, sorry for not being there because we all need someone to talk to sometimes, sorry that you had to endure this rotten world alone, sorry that we never found out, sorry that it had to end like this, thank you for always being there for everyone, thank you for being a part of our lives and thank you for being yourself. I hope that wherever you are right now is better than where we are and I hope you find what you were searching for.

Miss you M and we always will, your friends
>>
File: Fuck.gif (974 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Fuck.gif
974 KB, 500x281
Some of these letters are fucking heavy.
It's like looking for the light at the tunnel. Then you look down and realize you're actually a chinaman with explosives in your bucket as it's your turn to dig into the back of the tunnel.

Someday someone will be the one that lives and sees the light.
>>
>>17026180
Better yet, I hope one day you're good enough.

Or maybe one day, I can let go.
>>
>>17026491
As someone who just lost a close friend a couple of hours ago due to him giving up on himself. I am a person that is already so jaded that the only reason I'm alive is making something for other people to enjoy and find reason in.trust me there is always a reason and always someone that can be ur light at the end if the tunnel you just have to find it
>>
>>17025504
B's last initial?
>>
>>17026524
You remind me of my friend. Fuck.
Pretty much that sentiment. Lives to serve others, but always detached because people always leave her, or worse, they leave altogether.
I only wish I could help, but can't because she sees it as pity. When it isnt. When its pure concern and care. I'm always scared that some day she won't come online, or that my phone won't buzz anymore with her name. So I just continue smiling and playing along fearing for that day when she gives up. It makes me sick to my stomach to think of it. But I do what I can to busy her, sometimes angering her in the process. So even if I have to become someone hated by her, I'll be happy to know she continues to be alive.

More power to you for helping others.
It may not mean anything, but I am sorry for your loss. No one wants to see a friend leave. It's a fucking lonely joke of a world, but if you can weather it, you have my respect and envy.
>>
J,

To be honest, I think I am one lucky girl. I didn't expect everything to turn out well. But I'm so happy it did. I know you aren't the alpha male type that females desire all the time, but I want you. I want to be with you. I love how you talk about your goals in life, and how much willing you are to work hard to prove your significant other that you deserve her. You work towards something, and that is to make yourself a better person overall. I won't get tired of listening to you discuss what you wanted to do in the future. I'm happy that you dream, and I want to dream with you. I want to be by your side while you strive to work for your aspirations. You make me want to do something to make myself even better than the person I am now. You inspire me.

And that's why I love you. You encourage me to grow, and tell me that I do the same for you. You make me feel really warm and fuzzy inside.

So, shall we grow together?
- Z
>>
>>17026544
Not the anon you're replying to, but I feel as though your friend you just described could almost be me, I relate so much and fit everything you said to a T.

I'm almost certain that my best friend feels exactly the way you do too, and feels as though he could lose me forever one day.

It's not a nice feeling at all, to know that I could hurt someone like that.

But tbqh, I don't believe that he and everyone else in my life would 'suffer' at all if I died. They wouldn't mourn, the only people who'd actually show up to my funeral would be my family, and even then, it'd be for the better. No one would grieve (except my mum, but she's better off without me anyway), and no one would miss me in the slightest.

Losing me wouldn't be a loss for anyone, it would make the lives of all those around me so much better, everyone will forget me and be happy. Everyone can just move on and pretend I never existed, and have the happy lives that I wish for them. No one would care.

I'm wondering if your friend also has this mentality. You should try talking to her, maybe she'll open up eventually and you can find ways to help her and support her better.

I'm sure she appreciates you and having you in her life though. And if she ever does come to hate you because you were trying to help, in 10 years she'll look back and most likely be very grateful and glad that she had someone like you in her life, and that you cared.
>>
>>17026538
W
>>
>>17026693
You might as well be my friend.
You described everything to a T as well. My fucking throat hutts because I want to cry bitch tears but I'm at work and can't.
I doubt you're her, but sstill everything is eerily similar. Same with the mom being the one who would.
She has shit siblings and pos dad(? Forgot this detail).

She has mentioned that even I would forget her afterwards, but the truth far from that. Hell, i lost it when she tried to do somethong stupid with some pills once. It panicked attacked me like crazy.

So you may be right. Like hugging a hedgehog, I'm going to get stung, but I'm willing to bear it.

Fuck, I need to compose myself.
>>
hello
>>
>>17025504

11/10 accurate but I'm not a B, but thanks for this.
>>
>>17025979
>I'm just a much better person so people want to be around me more

With that attitude, karma will get you first or you'll just rot in hell you fat cunt. No one deserves to be treated this way, and why act this way? Aren't you a human being? You will die early and sad and full of regret. Good.
>>
>>17026761
>karma
with that type of ego-statistical posting and thoughtless ideals you will too, go be rude elsewhere.
>>
>>17026757
You're welcome. I hope it helped you find some peace.

I wish I could've let B know more why I did it at the time. Our last conversation felt too short since I ended it abruptly. My tormented state over the weeks just put so much pressure on me though that I felt I had to end it as soon as possible.
>>
>>17026785
lol nah I won't

now stick some fingers up your bum and put on your usual anime you weeaboo
>>
File: Pool.jpg (475 KB, 2988x2538) Image search: [Google]
Pool.jpg
475 KB, 2988x2538
S,

I don't know about you but I'd really like to meet you again someday, somewhere.
I want you to know that I think you're an amazing and beautiful person and that I thoroughly enjoyed every second I got to spend together with you.
A terrible thing has happened to me and my family, a thing that I will never be able to fully recover from.
I don't know what my near future will look like and I have to disappear for a while.
I'll be back one day and when that day comes I hope that you'll be willing to see me.

Auf wiedersehen.

- V.
>>
C,

I'm crazy about you, though I'm pretty sure you figured that out already. I just can't do it. I'm too scared of what might happen if we do get together. I'm always too much in my own head, and because of my inability to just be in the moment I will always expect the worst, and end up sabotaging whatever we might have. That will only end up hurting both of us.

I'm really, truly sorry for that.

B
>>
N
I don't want to have sex with you anymore. I have no desire to. You killed and buried any attraction I had for you :( let's be friends x
>>
>>17027047
Initials?
>>
>>17027047
Why should we be friends?
>>
>>17026434
Initials?
>>
File: feelerinus.jpg (227 KB, 677x782) Image search: [Google]
feelerinus.jpg
227 KB, 677x782
I noticed you slowly losing feelings for me. And I was helpless to restore them. The special bond we had seemed to have dissapeared for no reason. And now we've split up.

It fucking hurts so much, I wish I could have done anything restore the special times we had together. How can love just dissapear like that?
>>
>>17026544
Well if your friend is like me she probably just wants someone so you should continue being there even if she says it's pity(it's not that she thinks it's out of pity she is just too insecure) help her get over it because if she is like me then she really needs help hope she finds it
>>
>>17026693
I'm the anon the anon was replying to.
Believe me my friend probably thought that he wouldint mean anything to anyone but trust me the people around you need you and losing you will not be unnoticed. Everyone is important and everyone will be missed there are no exceptions . someday you will understand it
>>
T
Today sucked pretty bad. Seeing you unexpectedly was a pleasant surprise.
You found a smile that I didn't know I had.
>>
>>17027428
She kind of ignores me, but such is life.
I still kinda linger about for my own retarded reasons.
At least as said, I may have wronged her in one way or another but I'll live with it. It's a sour smile I get just from knowing she continues to live.

Sad I guess.
>>
>>17027392
K
>>
>>17027414
Initials?
>>
Me, stop writing letters and lurking the threads. She won't see it and she won't write one herself, stop getting hopeful.

-me
P.S. You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>17027489
No need to be sad man but try to help her really hard and I hope she doesn't end up like me. Doing drugs to not think about my loneliness countless fears depression and what not.not that I'm a junkie... No I'm just waiting to find my hope and now that I think im on the right path to her I hope I don't ruin it and never get to have her.so trust me ur friend just needs someone special and if you aren't that one , i know it may hurt but atleast in my case I've had my chances with nice girls but I just couldn't trust them and let them near me so don't be mad at her if she's looking for someone else but he'll her find him
>>
>>17024979
fucken feels man
>>
L,

i never felt like i "belonged" with anyone before. i was always just someone to pass time with. always second to someone else, no matter how hard i tried to please them.

sometimes i wonder if you're forcing "us"; we're just so different, and you said so yourself that you were desperate. it was even worse when you told me that if there was an afterlife, you wouldn't know how it would work out between me, you and her.

i know she's dead, but as silly as the whole concept is, i know you'll be thinking about her on your deathbed. if there was an afterlife, where would i go? it hurts to think about that.

but even if you are forcing it, it feels really nice to have someone who seems to care and love so deeply. i've never had someone who could be that for me before i met you.

i guess i'll enjoy it while it lasts.

- M
>>
everything reminds me of you.
Talking with someone else and mention the park, I remember the times we spent there
Tv shows you like
Music we listened to together, or things you introduced me to
Street names
Drinks
Places
Sounds

Every breath of life is infused with you
It makes me so, so sad

Perhaps in time these thoughts of you will bring me happiness, remembering the good
Now though my heart is pierced by a thousand needles each day

I miss you
>>
anon
sorry bae
I do like you and everything. but i'm not going to date outside my religion. you wanna bone and i'm not into that. men and women can't be friends this will only end with catastrophe. reverse freindszone. ug.\
-mozilla
>>
E
I know it probably didn't mean anything to you but I've hated myself every day for a year for not making a move
>>
J,

Why did you call me?
How did you even get my number?
I saved the one word voicemail.

All you did was mindfuck me..

C
>>
I don't mind stoners. I'm a stoner, an unapologetic stoner.

But Jah spare me pretentious self-promoting stoners. They don't deserve god-weed.
>>
>>17028334
How do you know they only want to bone?
>>
>>17028303
Initials?
>>
I feel like i have a couple options here.
>give up and assume I am delusional that you're into me.
>ask you to hang out and possibly look like an idiot/ make things weird.
Then again maybe you feel exactly like I do and have no idea what to do either.
>>
>>17028303
I know these feels all too well. I know this letter wasn't for me and i wish it was.
good luck anon
>>
C,

I want to believe.

M
>>
Dear someone,

I hope you had a good day.

Sincerely,

Me
>>
Sometimes I hope your relationship tanks. You are bad for each other and you don't seem able accept it. I'm not saying this because I want you for myself, I'm saying this because you're in a horrible place and need to get out. Wherever you end up, I hope its a happy place. I'm not sure ill be around when you do get out of it though. I might be bad for you too.
>>
Hey F
Really like you. Wonder how you feel. Probably not the same.

Hey V. Nobody knows where you are...

Hey M. Sorry it turned out that way

Hey A. Thanks for all you've done

With love, A
>>
W-
I miss how you used to be. I really thought you were great for a while, but you're growing so irritant and immature nowadays it's hard to reflect on how you used to be. I don't know if the others have recognized it, but I sure have. I hope you change back someday.

SG-
We used to fight all the fucking time, man. But I'm glad that through all of those times you despised me, accused me of trying to hurt you on purpose, and called me a manipulative bitch you still ended up transforming into a stronger person. I'm sure it was hard for you. You had absolutely no emotional strength in you and it stood out over the saddest things, the others had damaged you severely. But I couldn't sugarcoat things for you like our group; I knew you needed the tough skin to face those that would truly try to hurt you in the future, and that you needed the strength to overcome that past you were afraid to find again. So.. I'm glad that you trusted me and that we're really best friends now. I look forward to continuing to grow up with you..
>>
>>17026561
Zoe?
>>
File: 1451354900682.png (2 MB, 2198x2198) Image search: [Google]
1451354900682.png
2 MB, 2198x2198
Darling, he doesn't care.
While you're laying awake in your bed in tears, he's not thinking of a way to fix things.
He doesn't remember what it feels like to kiss your lips.
He doesn't talk about you or how bad he misses you.
You aren't the first thing on his mind when he wakes up, and he doesn't search for your face in a crowded room.
The warm feelings you once had together are forgotten.
Sweetheart, he doesn't love you.
And chasing him only makes his ego bigger, and your pride smaller.
He doesn't love you anymore.
I'm so sorry.

Let him go.
>>
>>17028912
Initials?
>>
>>17029277
ouch
>>
>>17029277
What's this girls Initials?
>>
Hey J,

Its been hard lately. Everything has been going your way since we broke up. I want to be happy for you, but a part of me is jealous and resentful. I wish I just be with you again. I know I have to many issues, I wish we could have worked them out together.

R
>>
G,
You are special to me.

-D
>>
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
I broke my will over an iron bar of self control that Ive tried to hurdle for 8 years. I imagine myself as a poltergeist in a sense

You,

Who is the internet ghost now

Me
>>
W.C.
I'm not sure if I'm completely over everything, even a year later. But I think I'm getting there. It's stopped bothering me as much and I'm more content with possibly never talking to you again (though that's still not what I want).
Hope you're well. Even though I know the chances are slim, I hope we find our way to each other someday again. We always seem to somehow.
I miss your humor and our late night talks/venting sessions/whatever the fuck it was. You were a true fucking bro.
-M
>>
>>17029356

E.R
>>
>>17029277
I know he doesn't. I know I have to give up and move on. I just hate that it was my fault that I'm forced to. I hate that I either give up and move on or wallow in self-loathing and regret. I hate that this isn't a story where the ending is the two of us together.
>>
>>17029430
Why do so many girls' names start with E
>>
>>17029493

Why do so many boys' names start with J?

E's and J's out there, stay the fuck away from each other.
>>
>>17029521
Too late.
From J.
>>
File: Blah....png (216 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
Blah....png
216 KB, 500x282
To friends I've since left behind...

I want to let you all know I'm still doing okay. I'm sorry I lost touch with you all and I ignored you when I had every chance to talk with you all. Things got really, really complicated and I got involved with the wrong people and got in trouble... I'm so, so sorry I didn't talk when I had the chance. I'm sorry I felt I was a bother when I probably wasn't at all. Some of you may have even forgotten me, but know this, everyone. I'm alive, well, and doing okay with moving forward in my life. I hope we may all meet IRL one day, somehow.

Sincerely...

A.
>>
>>17029365
initials for your J?
>>
E
Why do you have to be such a god damn bitch recently? You were cute and acted like you really wanted to get to know me more back then. You lit up like a christmas tree every time you saw me in person but had no interest at all to talk to me online after. You were given a crazy amount of opportunity because you were a cute girl and you know that. This was years ago.

But recently you insist on posting a bunch of dumb feminist shit about how hard you have it. It doesn't make sense. You're oblivious. Also, I made something for you those years ago but it doesn't look or fit your appearance anymore. You look like you have gained 50 pounds in the last 2 years.

You're a bitch because of how you treat other people and how you acted when I disagreed with your SJW postings. I was even being civil about it but I don't think you're use to people disagreeing with you because of your appearance. The more weight you gain the more you're going to have to get use to that.

Feel lucky you got as many opportunities you did because you're shit at what you do. You simply didn't deserve them.

J
>>
Everyone

Why are you all so fucking stupid? Why do you all lack any sort of reading comprehension or critical thinking? What the fuck happened to so many people to make them so fucking stupid. It's absolutely astounding how every day people get dumber and dumber.

What the fuck is wrong with you all.
>>
>>17029864
I'm an incredibly stupid person.
>>
Hey dude,

I really wish we could have had the chance for some closure by talking things through in person about what happened. I don't know what Salinger told you during and after getting back from Vegas, but from what you said in your response to me over facebook, it wasn't true.

I can't say you're not without fault though. We knew each other for almost 11 years, and you still weren't willing to find time to talk to me, despite knowing that my car had broken down and there was no way I drive to your place. Instead, the consolation of a guy you had barely known for 3 years was worth more to you than talking things through with 5 friends that had your back for essentially half of your entire life. I hope you're satisfied with your choice.

Good luck wherever you end up in life P. Hopefully you've finally figured out a path by now.

Keep maining Marth,
C
>>
I think about you and my heart hurts. It feels like my chest is on fire. There are so many things I need to say to you, but I can't.

At least I can feel something again.
>>
Remi,

I understand why you broke things off, and while I want to be mad that you ditched at a time when I was getting more depressed and anxious about things, I can't really blame you for it. You needed to watch out for yourself and I would've been a ticket into a spiral that you worked your entire life to get out of.

I also understand why we can't get back together now. You have a really personal relationship with God, or so it seems, and that makes me uncomfortable. Even if I could reconcile that with you in the long run, I don't know that I'd want to be in a "God first" relationship when I don't really believe in God. We might have been able to get basically everything else sorted out to at least an easy compromise, but that's not something I would be able to handle, and I get the impression it's not something you could handle either, being a preacher's kid. Don't get me wrong though, I very much respect your faith, and I wish I could have something like that. I just... don't, and maybe can't.

I wish we could still be friends. I wish we could cuddle, and watch Netflix, and talk about worldbuilding, and whatever else we felt like doing. I wish we could drive up to Pike Place or Rainier like we used to, and just have a fun day of it. I've been lonely for a while now, and I haven't figured out how to stop being lonely yet. I haven't had intimate contact with anyone in over a year, not even a real hug, and that hurts a lot. You were the last person I felt comfortable touching, so of course I sometimes think of you when I get particularly lonely. I know it won't happen, and I know it probably shouldn't anyway. I know you probably have other reasons you wouldn't care to divulge to me for why it wouldn't work out, even just to be friends again.

But I guess, for tonight, I can pretend that I wrote you this letter, and maybe fall asleep feeling just a tiny bit closer to someone.

Sweet dreams,

DCS
>>
Darling youngster,

He doesn't care about you. He wants sex and money. You can give him both of those things so he's nice to you; sometimes. Don't date him. Don't consider him a friend. Don't work with him. Don't check his twitter. He'll only screw you over. He's caused you so much pain already.

Take care
>>
A,

If I could take all of your pain upon myself, I would. You have so much potential and you're making so much of it even through it all. I'd love to see what you could do without it weighing you down.

M
>>
C,
I know we only just started really getting to know each other and I know that you think you have hella feelings for me. You don't. We're both in relationships, as serious as they may be is not a factor. I could never love you, not because you arnt half the man D is (which you arnt) - but because I could never trust you. You've proven that your relationship with your girlfriend and your friendship with me are just games and interchangeable where as I have found love and trust and everything I could ever want in D. I feel sorry that you want so desperately what I have but forcing unrealistic relationships isn't the way to go about finding it. I wish you happiness far as fuck away from me and my life, and I know you think you feel this way about me but idfc at all.

Good bye,
K
>>
I'm sorry, I just feel like shit lately.

V.
>>
>>17030282
Last Initials please?
>>
This is a bit odd, to write to you now.

It's odd because we used to write to each other for our letters to be read, but I'm writing to you now that I know you can't read this anymore. But hey, I suppose I can use this thread like others use it.

I know you're not reading this because you can't read anymore. I know the damage is too severe now. In a way, it's kind of sweet that we're communicating through voice clips like we used to way back when you used to sneak off after your father fell asleep. I suppose you already know that I have a tendency towards nostalgia, and this is a bit romantic in the most perverse way imaginable.

I still listen to those old recordings of yours, you know. Unfortunately, many of them are lost, so I only have about 9 or 10 hours of them left. Sadly, I think I'm missing some of the best ones. I still have the one where you first told me you like me, but I don't have the one where you first told me you love me.

We'll keep making new memories, of course, even if you might have some trouble remembering them. I knew long ago that we would both be a part of each other's lives until the day one of ours ends. I know your family is betting on yours ending soon, but I'm betting on it lasting longer than mine.

The doctors said you might forget foreign languages. I know you insist you'll never forget my language, but I can't take my chances; I'm studying your native language daily, trying to improve; I don't want such a thing ever to come between us.

I know for a fact you'll pull through, even if your family doesn't believe it, even if you doubt it at times. When you get better, come stay with me so I can take care of you.
>>
Wooden doll,

I can see you when you come online. I have tried reaching out but you continue to bat me away. I know I betrayed what little we had between us. Even though you said it was nothing, the fact that we kept sharing of our time contradicted the previous.
There isn't much I can do you for, but I wish there were something, anything that I could. If I could swap situations with you, I would just to see you enjoy things, and living more than you do now. I still fear the day you leave this place, as horrible as it may be for you. It's selfish of me to want to keep you here, but don't go. You say no one will you miss you, but thats untrue. I will, dearly. And so I will watch you from afar, creepy, but it's all I have to not squander the help you gave me to slow my ills. You showed me a strange brand of care, confusing, but ultimately understandable, and warming like hot ice.
You think you're invisible to me, but there are ways to see past the fog.

I'm sorry I abandoned you. It's just the way people like us are. Funny enough, you call yourself shit, but yet you have a better resistance to all this than I. I kinda looked at you with awe and respect.
You say you have no place for friends, but I considered you one. And in a strange way, I have a deformed love for you.

-scarfed black cat

Ps. Just keep watching without me, why you held back for me, I have no clue.
>>
>>17029038

Heh nope, sorry.
>>
>>17029583
K
>>
>>17028303
Fuck man...
>>
Hi A,
I'm sorry for leading you on but no one makes sex as fun as you do, I love my boyfriend, but just thinking about your cock makes my tongue want to slide out of my mouth and tilt my head up like it does everytime I hear your voice. I'm trying to find attraction in my boyfriend it's just difficult.
>>
File: 1456371937004.png (46 KB, 172x171) Image search: [Google]
1456371937004.png
46 KB, 172x171
>>17031060
Ew harpie.
>>
File: 1455057820162.jpg (37 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1455057820162.jpg
37 KB, 1600x900
Dear unfaithful,

What a ride. It was a wild journey from start to finish, wasn't it?. Oh, the memories we've shared along the way. Do you remember our trip to London? That's exactly when I fell in love with you. Somewhere between holding your hand on our car ride home, and kissing your sleepy lips in bed that night, I said "yes, this is the one for me". So, what happened? Where did your passion go? It was there just a moment ago. Did you misplace it, darling? Do you need some help looking for it? Perhaps it's back where we started, and we should retrace our steps.

But that's not it at all, is it? I desperately want to believe that it wasn't the company of another that has stolen it. I want to believe you. I want to. I promise. But naive, I am not. She was nowhere to be seen when our journey started, but was right there at the finish line to greet you. I could go back and forth explaining our faults and stick pins and flags where we started to fall apart, but, darling, it was never there. You confused excitement with love; you're too innocent to know the difference. I am only angry at the way you used to say "I love you more" as an expression, an attempt to confirm it for yourself. I am angry at the way you neglected my feelings while I spoon fed you my support. You were my friend before all else, and I was your distraction.

Goodbye, my friend. This is where I must leave you. Whether you decide your actions were justified or regret what transpired in our final weeks, it is time for me to go. Goodbye. Goodbye. I will miss you tenderly. The thought of you is so bittersweet.

Goodbye, my love.

-
>>
>>17031331
I'm getting to my breaking point, it won't be like this forever. I feel it slipping through my fingers and I'm okay with it actually!
>>
>>17031331
I'm gonna find you. And hug you.
>>
>>17028912

>>17029304
Please
>>
dear harrassing older man,

i don't want to fuck you. i'm sick of listening to your sob stories. i'm not your girlfriend. i'm not even who you think i am. go away.
>>
>>17031456
Hey, I'm only a couple of years older than you. That was unkind.
>>
>>17026157
Who?
>>
>>17028303
I know that feel anon. Its rough. It's been months since my ex broke up with me, and I still do this everyday, but dwelling on those feelings will only make it hurt more. Its best to keep busy and push those thoughts out until you can find closure.
>>
Dear M (plus friends)

Please speak to me.

P
>>
Mom, Dad

I'm so sorry, all I've ever done is to blame you guys and I know that its not true.
I've done nothing all these years outside of quitting any opportunity given to me, and I can't even face the consequences of falling behind all these years.
Please forgive me

M
>>
>>17025973

hey buddy... youve out into words something thats been really depressing me lately.
>>
Dear B,

Im sorry I didn't give you a second chance, but I have to give this guy a chance.. He never did me wrong. I cried alot during our relationship, you said itll change for the better. Damn it B Im torn, im scared you won't be better so thats why im sticking with this other guy. I already spent so much on you... Maybe I should come back. Fuck this :\

-R
>>
>>17030041
Initials?
>>
>>17031938
He is JF and I am C.
>>
S,

I felt like you ditched me without warning and I really lost some respect for you after your poor attempt at checking up on me. It wasn't required but I would have rather been left to myself at that point.

Whether this friendship will crash and burn or grow is down to you and you're putting 0 effort into things but you've never put any effort into things anyway. Being the really attractive friend doesn't make up for a lack of apparent personality here when it's all you're bringing to the table.

I'm juggling university and other time-consuming external activities so you can't expect me to be the only one that fuels this friendship since I have to deal with deadlines, exams, and lingering depression.

I'm really hoping that we can create an actual friendship and maybe it's just the depression speaking but you need to step up your game here.

Nice.
>>
>>17028303
This is how I've been feeling since my friend stopped talking to me. I guess she meant more to me than I realised.
Time, distraction.
>>
>>17032247
Initials. Please
>>
Dear T,
I hate the silence between us. I type out messages to you everyday but delete them immediately upon realizing how pathetic i sound. If you wanted anything to do with me you would contact me, thats always how youve been. One of the dumb little things that I adore about you is your coldness though.
>>
>>17032528
Pls initials
>>
>>17032555
Doesnt matter, I know they wouldnt sit in threads begging for initials in hopes it was for them.
>>
File: PnmDRhp.jpg (42 KB, 635x476) Image search: [Google]
PnmDRhp.jpg
42 KB, 635x476
Dear ________

I thought it would be fun for us to go out since you make me smile when I am around you. Something about you makes me wants to try. Then I start to critically think about how things are going to play out, it doesn't seem like an attainable goal.

I am always busy with work and school, my life is a mess and the last thing I want is for you to be apart of this era of my life. Maybe we'll see each other again when my education pays off but at this very moment I feel like us being together is a pipe dream. A bunch of external stuff has made me a sad sack and that's the last thing you deserve. I am going to make myself scarce and focus on my future. It's better for the both of us

_______
>>
>>17032598
>Not sitting. I posted and left.
>"please" is for politeness, not begging.
With your attitude, no wonder T doesn't want to talk to you. Good luck.
>>
>>17032743
Someone's mad
>>
Dear Sir. I'd like to let you know you've no idea what's going on. Your cold words pierced me for the last time, until we can reach some kind of settlement you are more than welcome to break the ice.
>>
I fell in love with you.
I know I wasn't supposed to. I know it can't happen and that makes me super sad. I'm not gonna get hung up on it though. You're a wonderful person. Possibly my favorite person. I'm glad we're friends. It would crush me if we couldn't be anymore. I want to see you happy. I would sell my soul for that to be next to me. I would wait my entire life for you to be ready. Like I said though we know it can't happen.
I'll always be your friend though. I'll never let you down in that.
>>
>>17032849
Initials anon?
>>
>>17033093
H & P
>>
I wish someone wrote me something.
- Ms X
>>
Dear Mister Woodcock.

I have been employed at your buisiness for almost four years now. While this job pays my way, it corodes my soul. Every day is longer than the last. I don't deserve to be talked to and treated the way I am. You're an inconsiderate prick, living off of daddy's hard work. I'm tired of slaving away for you, and slaving away for your equally rude costumers. Either I drive one of these fucking cars into your office, and wipe that smug secretary's smile off her face with 1,500 kilos of Mercedes-Benz, or I resign.

So I guess I resign.
Fuck you.

Sincerely,
Anon
>>
Dear everyone.
Fuck you.
I tried being friendly.
I tried being rational.
But everyone was competitive, dishonest, forceful and antisocial.
I tried to explain things to people, but people attacked me to secure their feelings of domination and self worth.
What's worse? You all lied about me.
You accused me of believing things I didn't believe, misquoted me, threatened me, taunted me, and fucked me over.
You used bulverism over and over.
I lost everything. My reputation, my socio-legal status/rights, my possessions, freedom, etc.
Over and over.
You're all asshats that can't follow rules or logic, and you refuse to respect anyone.
I have lost all empathy for you all.
Fuck humanity. Fuck living other organisms.
You're all dicks and completely fucked in the head.
>>
Fuck Cassy,

Fuck you, you lying slut. Fuck you for making me suffer every single day after that horrid experience of a break up you made me go through. You're a fucking cheater, and it didn't help that you treated me like I was below human-standard when all I did was care for you. You have severely inflicted mental anguish upon me and I doubt myself constantly and have developed severe trust issues. I sincerely hope you contract a nasty STD or HIV so you die a slow and embarrassing death. You are the definition of filth. You have no compassion for anyone, and you're the most selfish thing to have walked this planet. Fuck you and die.
>>
G,
I appreciate you so much! You're my best friend. I care about you a lot and stuff. You already knew that though. I would burn down half the world for you! (probably the eastern half, possibly the southern half, I haven't really given this much thought) I can honestly say you are my favorite human. If you where a spider you would be my favorite spider. You've helped me bring some passion back to my favorite hobby when I was ready to quit it, I can't thank you enough for that! I hope you are always a part of my life, and I certainly hope to be part of yours!
J
(I kinda just wanted to see something positive in this thread, but it doesn't make it less true!)
>>
>>17033547
YEAH FUCK CASSY! WHAT A FUCKING MONSTER SHE WAS!

I hope you find happiness anon. I also hope your name is Evan.
If its Evan I love you and hope all the best things in life come to you!

If its not Evan I hope all the best things in life come to you!
>>
>>17033496

Ms. x,
Hi, I wanted to write you something. You aren't as alone as you think or feel. Things get better. Promise.
-R
>>
>>17033524
Thanks anon for this window into the mind of a narcissist/sociopath. As a lifelong victim of the energy-stealing ways of you and your ilk, I'm unsympathetic. It must suck to be you. But you're weak. You wouldn't last a day in my head, bitch.
>>
I really fucking like you, and the more time goes on it seems to not be reciprocated, but I just fucking am so sure we had something, we connect really well. it's driving me insane along w other stresses in my life.

You can't tell me those weren't practically dates. You can't tell me we haven't like related extremely well on so many topics. You can't tell me we're not attracted to eachother the way we stare into each others eyes, and talk for hours on end. Idk what you're going through, or much about you at all to be honest, but I know this for sure, there is something there.

I've thought it over. I'm not gonna put any more effort into this than you, I'm going to show you You aren't above me and you aren't gonna play this shit w me. I'm going to let these feelings fade if you continue acting how you've been, and I may move and never see you again. I honestly could do better than you, I know I could, and I have, it pisses me off you're so arrogant, but at the same time I fucking love it, I love how confident and quarky and different and weird you are. You stand out so much from every basic bitch. I've decided, better to regret something I've done than something I haven't done, I'm going to make sure we have fun and kiss you next time I see you if there is a next time. If it's awkward, whatever, I can live with that, if not, I think I could have some amazing intimate times with you, so I'm gonna risk it, fuck it.
>>
>>17033562
I distrust and despise all Js.
>>
>>17033580
o-oh... Okay... Well I don't think that was meant for you... G is gonna see it and probably yell at me.
>>
>>17033572
You sound like an immature child that has no idea what bulverism or logical fallacies are.
I've been through fostercare, labor programs, homelessness, etc..
You sound like an edgelord.
My post was clear and rational and has nothing to do with narcissism or sociopathy.
I don't even think you know what those words mean.
People can be measured by whether they're intellectually honest, fair and compassionate.
In my life, and in my travels, I have been the only intellectually honest, fair and compassionate person I've met.
So my reaction is rational, not irrational.
Nice attempt to trigger me though, except I can drop one word that dismisses 100% of all projectionary/presumptuous criticisms: Bulverism.
>>
>>17033577
I'm just going to pretend this is for me, even tho I know it isn't.
>>
>>17033572
Wait, how is anon "energy-stealing"?
That doesn't make sense?
How are they narcissistic or sociopathic?
How are they weak or a bitch?
All they are saying is that they refuse to be treated unfairly.
How is that wrong in any way?
Don't tell me you have fabricated an entire backstory to attack them.
Because if that's the case, you're a psychotic.
>>
>>17033587
I'm sorry your life was rough anon. I promise good people are out there. I'm sorry you haven't met any. I hope you do though!
>>
>>17032442
Her initial is T.
I'm not this anon though:
>>17032528

My initial is going to stay unknown. Because that's the point.
>>
>>17033587
I am, indeed, an edgelord. Very much so. I also have Borderline Personality Disorder so I am hell on earth, plus I'm female which means I am a stupid cumdumpster bitch.

I believe that someone on these threads once wished genocide upon those of us with BPD. Which makes me a nigga, too.
>>
>>17033572
you sound like the narcissist, attacking someone

what are they guilty of

i had to google "energy-stealing" and the only thing that comes up are conspiracy vampire theories

you seem desperate to compare others to being less than you
>>
>>17033596
I'm sorry your life was rough anon. Can I lick your asshole?
>>
>>17033602
If you're a teenager, I can forgive you.
Borderline means you're psychotic and you just jump to conclusions and freak out on people.
I hate humanity because I initially treat everyone perfectly, but everyone screws me over and disrespects me.
My reaction is fair.
If you want to know how to cure Borderline, I can tell you how, just ask.
Your natural response will be to laugh at me, which is fine.
>>
>>17033595
You're joking, right? Psychotic for projecting my own issues onto some dumbass anonymous letter on some dumbass anonymous website that 99% of normal people don't stay on for 1 minute? Really? YA think?
>>
>>17033604
Don't pretend to be me.

>>17033596
That person isn't me. I don't say disgusting things. Also I have an adult vocabulary.
>>
>>17033603
Is it just (You) and me in here now? Because l
>>
>>17033610
>Psychotic for projecting my own issues onto some dumbass anonymous
Yes.
That is the very definition of psychotic, and you even said it a very psychotic way.
>>
"desperate to compare others to being less than you" -- took the words right out of my mouth, if English was my third language.
>>
Dude, chill out and do your thing. I'll do mine. And neither the tween shall meet, as they say.
>>
Okay. Just now when I sent that post -- I'm serious here. I had deja vu. I'm NOT KIDDING. I mean it was bad the kind that scares you a little. I'm kind of shaking right now.
>>
Moral of the last dozen posts:

People who are not lying in the arms of someone they love or fucking a 2 am shouldn't be throwing rocks at glass houses. Am I right, BITCHES?????
>>
>>17033620
It is English, actually.
Perhaps if you had an adult education, you'd be aware of this.
Here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Elements_of_Style
>>
>>17033564
Thank you anon, however, I am not this Evan you speak of. It makes me feel happier that you share this hate towards this person that hurt me so much in the 2 years we had been together. Thank you for your support!! <3
>>
>>17033577
I'm 10 years ahead of you bro.

C.S.,
Life has many different paths and we knew this from the beginning. There were so many things that had to happen for us to meet again it's hard to believe it all took place. We are separated by a multitude of paths right now but I wish that I could tell you, you are always right near me in my heart.

I wish that you could have had the wisdom I didn't have back then. I know that you love me, and did even in those early days. I'm not certain whether I failed to measure up in some way, or whether you just weren't ready, or what. We didn't have enough time, and there was no reason for that. A god damned injustice.

In this life I have failed at many things, but my only true regret is that we could not have our life together.

Sometimes I want to hold you responsible. School was more important than me. You fought me off. You resisted me. But I am older now and I realize you were afraid. We were both still so young. And innocent. I want to tell you if there was anything in my heart close to pain or anger, I forgive you of it all.

I am married now, with two wild kids. The boy is love and wisdom, the girl all iron and hellfire. My wife is a little of both, and brings out all my faults only to strengthen them. I know you've married as well and I wish you all the happiness in the world.

But I will always remember you. I will always resent that we had no time. And I will always hope that in the next world we may meet again. Please welcome me back as a friend, because in that spirit, I will always love you.
>>
Dear the only 5 people I care about in my life,

The emotional strain has been so great lately that I'm starting to loose my mind. I can't take whats going on much longer. Feeling actual joy is not something I've experienced for years. I feel cold physically, mentally and emotionally. I want to tell you all what has been on my mind for years but I'm afraid of the outcome of doing so would be. I just want it all to end. I am beginning to become bitter at the sight of any happiness. I don't like who I was or am now. I don't like me and my thoughts and dreams feel the same way. I hope you all find joy in your lives, but not all of us were meant to experience this emotion.
>>
>>17033674
>loose
>loose
>loose

Dear dumbass

Quit contributing to the loose-ness of the English language or else I will jump straight from the computer and decimate you with a size 10 straight up your ass.

You're the reason Defiantly, To, Irregardless, All of a sudden, a whole nother, stupider, and fucking Loose exist.

I'll help you:
>Loose: opposite of tight, released, not firmly/tightly in place, deatchable or able to be detached, release

>Lose: Become depraved or cease to have or retain something, or become unable to find something

Free edumacation, bucko! Feel free to use it in any situation!
>>
>>17033687
oh wow, a size 10. Don't you have middle school tomorrow?
>>
>>17033692
Don't you have neetbux to collect?
>>
>>17033644
Well even if you aren't Evan I still hope the best things in life come to you anon!
>>
>>17033687
Not him, but grammar nazis have been studied.
They're always people severe inferiority complexes.
This is 4chan.
It's never to be taken seriously, and people misspell and use shorthand all the time.
It's meant for dicking around in a non-serious manner.
Chill out.
Next you'll be yelling at people using lolspeak.
>>
Hey Amelia,

I wish we would have talked earlier in Computer Science class. You're such a cool person and I enjoy that we love the same things. I find so much joy that you're not a casual in video games, you're totally legit. You're cute as fuck, you and your brown Mexican skin like my own.
I'm glad we met. Though it was last minute, I'm happy it happened. I normally wouldn't have the guts to talk to anyone in class due to my crippling anxiety, but something about you made me spark up and be social. You're a special woman. I like you. I like you a lot. I just wish I could let you know without having my anxiety kick in.

Stay awesome.
>>
>>17033709
tking him 2 da barl is actually fun to use, though.

I may have been too harsh for Loose and Lose because people sometimes type an extra O, but Defiantly and Definitely shouldn't be used like Loose and Lose.

It's just extremely annoying for me to see Loose used as Lose, though.
>>
>>17033713

And you're, clearly, a special guy.
>>
>>17033719
How so?
>>
Dear friends,

I want to apologize for the way I get. I get easily frustrated by stupid shit that doesn't matter, and I want to change that. I take it out on you guys sometimes when you don't deserve it. I often think I'm not a very good friend in some respects. I'm trying, but it's gonna take time. This is a bad habit I've had for years, since before I knew any of you. I'm sorry; I know I'm not fun to be around when I get that way, but thank you. Thank you for still being my friends. I promise I'm trying to do better.

P.S. I'm a tranny. It may be selfish to say that because it really has no bearing on your lives at this point in time, but I want you to know. I want to not be alone in this. I'm scared and sad and lonely, but none of that's really new either, so I can deal. I'll vent here instead. You don't need to change anything in how you treat me or whatever in case you were wondering. Don't avoid making jokes about it either. We make jokes about pretty much everything. It's cool. You aren't gonna hurt me by continuing to treat me the way you always have.

-C
>>
>>17033687
>spouts definition of the word "lose"
>become depraved or cease to have something

I BELIEVE THE WORD YOU WERE LOOKING FOR IS

D E P R I V E D

YOU STUPID FUCKFACE
>>
hey talia,

i regret telling you the story about how my rat died. i should have known you'd "break up" with me. you're a vegan so of course you'd think i'm a shit person. good thing i didn't tell you the story about my pet rabbits.
>>
>>17033743
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/lose

I know you are, but what am I?
>>
>>17033750
Blankface,

Ya know I wish I see you over the summer. You are really sweet and I hope I can show you the real me instead of the anxious and depressed me I ended up accidentally showing the few times we have hung out. It's probably some stupid infatuation but you seem like such a genuine person that I would like to know in a special way. The truth is my effort to be more then friends is going to end in tears on my end but I'm tired of not taking taking risk

-M
>>
Dear Life,

Fuck you.
>>
N,

I'm falling for you. I'm scared. I'm not ready for this.

c
>>
File: 1412741479517.gif (529 KB, 350x180) Image search: [Google]
1412741479517.gif
529 KB, 350x180
>>17027731
> ur friend just needs someone special and if you aren't that one , i know it may hurt
Apparently, in the time we been blank with each other she married someone.
Well, can't say it stings, but I always knew there was no place for me here. I just wanted to help, and spend time with her in the meanwhile.

>mfw after months of nothing we finally talk and find this out

Such is life. This is the lot we drew, and there's nothing we can do. So I will just keep on watching and being a friend.
What a world.

Now I just need to keep myself from my bottle of booze. Haha.
I wish her the best and that she now gets the help she needs, along with companionship and warmth she requires.
I suppose, I have my own fires to stoke.
>>
A,
I miss you so much. You're always on my mind. I still haven't deleted our last kik conversation. I was going to delete the app but I couldn't just in case you messaged me. It's been months now and the thought of you moving on hurts me. Please talk to me again..
Love you xx
>>
Dear past me,
sorry for letting our life go to shit so much. It's been 5 years and it still hasn't gone completely away, though it's much better now, in a way you couldn't have imagined 5 years ago when it all started. I wish i could have talked to you just for ten seconds back then, just to warn you what will happen, just to tell you that you can prevent it. Sorry for all the suffering you will have to endure, sorry for the wasted time that came after that. I wish i could just tell you to stay true to yourself. I wish I could tell you that i will be all okay one day, but that would be speculative, because i haven't been there yet. Maybe I will get a letter one day from a future me telling me what I wish i could tell you now.
All I really want to tell you is sorry. I feel like a doctor who is telling a child that it will die of disease, that there is no cure. But I can't even tell you that for sure, I can only tell you that I don't know. Stay strong. You will live to tell the tale. Please forgive me for what I will to to you,
S.
>>
>>17032197
maybe you could try actually fucking talking for once you pathetic goon. you're not the only one dealing with shit.
>>
J,

"Like a fire" and "Now is not the time for introspection, that comes later" are going to bother me for a while and that was probably your intention; you know I overthink.
>>
G
I hope you got that text I sent to you. I'm sorry it had to be anonymous; I'm still not ready to talk about what happened to me. As long as someone has the ability to keep the children in your family safe, I don't care.
I'm sorry you were never told sooner. I didn't really know that I had been abused as stupid as it sounds. I didn't know what she was doing to me. I have had a much clearer mind since moving away and I've had time to think over what my childhood was actually like rather than living in a state of denial. Your family is fucked up, though I understand you're also in denial and won't ever admit what happened to you.
I'm everything you hate. If you knew anything about me today you wouldn't ever speak to me again. Not that you speak to me anyways.
I know you'll respect me when I start recording, though. You'll be very proud, I promise.
I'm sorry everything was such a mess. I'm sorry I didn't see it sooner.
>>
Dear cute girl I met recently,

I'm going to ask you out the next time I see you. I have a feeling you'll say yes; so I'm excited. I have quite the story to tell you, but I don't want to scare you away, so I'll wait on it for now.

It's pretty awesome, though.
>>
>>17034320
I think thats just baneposting bro.
>>
>>17034517
oh my fucking god
>>
>>17033655
This is so sad bro :(

I'm the guy who you responded to and It matches up p well as far as the past besides the initials of course
>>
M,

I just remember how I was so in love with you.
Maybe I still do or not._. Hell maybe I just needed a reason to feel sad rn.

K
>>
File: 1449342998014.png (308 KB, 732x696) Image search: [Google]
1449342998014.png
308 KB, 732x696
>>17034517
>>17034320
>Getting baneposted in real life
What a fucking world to live in.
>>
>>17034560
amazing
>>
dear mod
please ban me
thanks
anon
>>
Hey, you.
I still miss you.
I'm going to be pretty damn busy until the end of next week, and we won't even be in the same part of the country for a lot of the time, but I know that I shall think of you often. I view the day through the lens of how I could relate my experiences to you. Sometimes I write you long letters. Recently, not so much. But you're still on my mind and you're still the sunshine in my world, even if I don't reach out to you.
I hope that we can get together soon and spend some time, even if we don't do anything in particular. I want to hear all about what you've been up to.
Stay safe.
Xx
>>
Pretty lady, this is six days in a row that I haven't masturbated to you. Don't be sad, I still find you attractive. You're my only fantasy.
>>
>>17034027
A who posted this >>17029555 here...
Would your first initial be L? Do the initials R. S. mean anything to you?
>>
She'll be coming to bed soon, but it's you I'm thinking of.
Always you.
>>
>>17035499
Tarantula guy?
>>
>>17035525
You can go off some people, y'know?
>>
>>17034820
Initials..?
>>
Hey Masha,
I don't miss you at all, I wish you would stop trying to contact me, it has been almost a year and a half.
After I dumped you, you couldn't help but call and brag about fucking your colleague less than a week after I dumped you.
I don't get why you tried recruiting me to work at your company by proxy, you think I wouldn't figure it out after I left my line of work a year ago that "someone from HR" asked for me to make the interviews by name?
You ruined 5 years of my life, my self esteem, my trust in women and my ability to not have panic attacks when women so much as touch me, I have no desire to be within a mile of you.

I hate every fibre of your being and the only solace I have is knowing that you won't live to see 50 because of your poor health choices in regards to your heart problems, I hope you never have children and pass your thought processes on to them.

Go fuck yourself, next time you try and contact me, I'll kill one of your cats.
>>
This is getting fucking ridiculous. I hate how paranoid you make me but the thread about musical narcissism really pisses me off. I know you can probably only appreciate a video of a female when she's got a dick in her mouth or up her ass. That's more your speed. and lol I do that, too. I make awesome sex videos not that you'd ever care to fuck someone like me ever again. Don't make me hate you again.
>>
>>17034560
Other initials?
>>
Yo D

I notice you're changing your profile picture everyday since you added me with pictures of your Facebook account. I'm an ass and stalking is one of my things. You tryna tell me something? Cause if you're doing it to attract me it's working goddammit.
>>
>>17035440
No, sorry
>>
>>17035841
Okay, then. You sounded like someone I knew before with the exact situation, I apologize.
>>
Hey,

I'm sorry I'm such an autist. I've come a long way from what i used to be before you knew me, but i guess i still have things i need to work on. I had fun spending time with you today, I'm sorry i couldn't make more conversation. I was just nervous. It kinds of seemed like you were too. I hope we get to do it again sometime soon. If not, that's OK too.

But i really like your smile.
>>
Hey.
I'm over it. I'm not in love with you anymore. Why won't you just let this go? I wasn't exaggerating when I said I saw more negatives to our relationship than positives. All I have left is to mourn the loss of my love for you. I feel sick. I feel dead inside. You are suffocating. We agreed to take a break but you continue to text me all day. I'm happy you are moving out, but I don't know if that will come close to fixing this.
I feel anxious about having to hang out with you again. It'll just be the same as before and you'll complain that I'm cold. It will just continue to fall apart slowly amd painfully.
Great.
-Shitass pet name
>>
Dear ex

I wish you knew how much you meant to me. Today I thought about you and I felt so alone. I went to so many places I wish I could've taken you. I've seen so many things I wish I could've bought you. Everywhere I went I saw couples having fun and it made me feel like shit. I wish this entire mess never happened, but how you treated me was unfair and horrible. I told so many peoe what you said and they were all astonished at how insensitive it was. I know what kind of person you are and you're a terrible, selfish person, but I wish I never knew that.

Sometimes I feel bad, sometimes I feel good and sometimes I feel nothing at all. I'd prefer to never think about you again. Sometimes I want to take back what I said about you but not get back together, sometime I feel like you deserve the whole fucking world to crash down upon you.

I wish we could at least talk again.
>>
>>17035868
Initials?
>>
nice try, im not falling onto your terms anymore because i refuse to be one of your fuckboy's to be on your demand.
>>
>>17035926
All you have to do is forgive and trust that the time you spent apart changed them into being somebody better that you can realistically hang out with now.

I guarantee you they won't freak out on you again.

Best of luck. But, you should never speak this much hate of somebody you used to love. It seems to me like they had a bad run of feelings and made the wrong decisions.

You're writing this because you miss them in a way, maybe not being with them, but who they were and who they are now.

Just do it.
>>
>>17035956
That's not what I want from you. You went there first not me. I never saw you before in my life before you got up in my face with your sociopath or dare or joke or whatever. I was stupid to care about you. I know you just see that as me wanting to fuck you because that's all you've ever known your whole fucking fuckboy life.
>>
>>17035954
The girl's first and last name start with the same letter. Is that you?
>>
>>17035973
I really appreciate what you said. She left me for someone else and then dumped him (supposedly), the then messaged me. Before she dumped him though she was being super rude and hurtful so I went off on her. She did the same back. She said she wasn't happy without me and now she posted on her blog that shed rather be alone than with me, and that I'm disgusting. I think she's as confused as I am but we both made mistakes but I never hurt her purposely like she did to me

I don't hate her, sometimes I do. I don't know what feeling to trust.

I don't think I should talk to her. I'll get attached and fall in love again and she'll use me again. But I want to really badly. I need advice or closure.
>>
>>17036159
find someone else, easy as pie
>>
>>17036165
Yeah it's just that in between feeling that sucks man, plus I only went out with her out of pure luck. She was my first gf
>>
You tell your stories and your always the victim. I don't know if you were always the way you are now or if you were always the victim and this is the result. You may not be cheating now although I'm sure you did that one time but I do know you are lying and hiding shit every day. I'm not stupid. Every day I'm getting more courage to end this charade. The problem is that I do love you or at least part of you. But I'm sure the longer this continues the easier it will be to let you go. I deserve better than this.
>>
thats stupid, i dont self sabotage. maybe you are like this because you are in the wrong?
>>
Why are you such a bitch low 1/4 of the time? We've loved together so long, our good days are amazing. But then randomly you just give me the silent treatment all day. And I'm so willing to talk through it, but your lips stay locked.
And then you get drunk before our pseudo anniversary dinner last night. During which you say oh hey I cut myself a month ago. I was so close to getting on a plane and leaving hehe.
What. The. Fuck.
Why does it feel like I'm the only one who ever tries?
And I bet when I go home you eventually cry and say you need me and you try so hard, but at this point I'm losing my patience waiting.
I deserve better for all I do for you. You get to live the dream while I support you.
Appreciate it, appreciate me and treat me the way I deserve, or when you go home this summer you can just stay.
>>
>>17036187
Fuck women who can't communicate. Not worth the effort.
>>
>>17036202
It's fucking EXHAUSTING.
She had a shitty upbringing and I'm current her only contact (we recently moved), whereas I have friends and work. She takes out everything on me, despite my multiple attempts to explain that it hurts my feelings and she should be more considerate.
She's disrespectful and self-centered.

Those are her bad qualities.

Otherwise she's perfect, but I don't know how long I can hold out.
>>
>>17036230
Same with my gf, she was extremely selfish and her entire family hates her. She was raped when she was younger, so that also prolly fucked with her head.

With my gf, the only way I could truly know what she was feeling was by checking her stupid little blog she has, and reading her posts.

Its exhausting as fuck, and she totally neglected my feelings, seems like the same for you.

I feel like women like that are impossible to help, because they think they're literally perfect and that their feelings are the most important thing in the world over what's right. If she's bugging you THAT bad, id consider breaking up dude, before she does with you and leaves you heart broken
>>
You
Man I wish I knew if there was a reason to keep this up. I'm torn between feeling miserable, and trying to salvage whatever we have for your sake. I wish you would just be okay with letting me go.

Me
>>
>>17024884
Nigger nigger , nigger nigger nigger nig nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger mah nigger
Nigger
>>
Fucking fuck you Emilio and Gabe. I thought you guys were my friends. I just learned she had cheated on me sigh both of you. I hate both of you, I hate her, and I'm glad I won't have to see either of you in a month or so
>>
I hope that you know I'm interested. However, I'm going to give you space to figure out your situation so i don't get hurt. We connect on alot of levels and understand each other. I think you are supposed to be in my life somehow, so I will do my best to be patient.
>>
You,
I'm okay with you letting me go.
Me
>>
H,
I'm sorry. What we had was amazing. But this past year of us together has been draining. You're an amazing woman but being with you has been tearing me apart. We're no longer compatible and I can't continue pretending anymore. I still love you and miss you... But for my mental well being I can't do this anymore. Fuck I'm sorry, you don't deserve this.
-R
>>
Rebekah
We talk in class. And we seem to get along great. Really and truly your smile is contagious and we just kinda, get along idk. Albeit we dated years ago. Seeing you every day and talking and laughing with you every day seems like we should have more than just the in class banter. I miss your personality. And to be honest. Though you could sometimes be negative. I miss you.
>>
Hi, J

This seems weird, and I have so much to ask you, but I feel like I was supposed to meet you. If it wouldn't have been the diner, it would have been somewhere. Maybe I should have moved back sooner. I was supposed to go to your high school.

It doesn't matter how we met. It's that we did meet. It's that I have these feelings for you, feelings which, no matter what I do, seem to only grow. I don't understand, I don't even know you. I only know a projection and slim details. I know I want to know you, but I don't know how to start. I try to tell myself it's never gonna work, but I keep going back to this. I don't really embellish, and when I do, I keep my feet planted on the ground.

I just feel like there's something extraordinary about you that you don't see. I hope to see more of it, more of you, and I'm sorry I have been so foolish and hard to read. I like you, and I have from the start. The very moment you walked up to our table I knew it was all over. I never expected such a journey.

I don't think I ever thanked you for the milkshakes. Thank you, you never failed to make me feel important.
>>
Hey D,
Seeing you insecure about yourself makes me sad because you are actually an incedibly attractive person. I don't know if I like you though. I'm too dead inside to like anyone. Yet I still daydream about us falling in love. But that's probably because you're my only really good friend I have anymore.

I guess you should know why I don't like it when we're shipped together. I know it's just a joke to you. But it's more to me, and this is why.

-MCR
>>
W,

I'm pretty pissed at the fact you stood me up last Saturday. I thought since you wouldn't make effort to be a lover that maybe you would as a friend. Looks like I was completely wrong. It honestly hurts , I'm not sure if you want me out of your life or not. I think for now, I'll only talk to you if you talk to me.
It's funny, one of my biggest fears was fading away from you. Now I'm just going to sit and allow it to happen. Apart of me just wants to continue chasing you. Letting you know what we once had was worth it, that we should keep at it. But you can't change, you won't change, I probably didn't mean that much to you Anyways.
You'll still come to my mind from time to time, I just wonder if I'll ever cross back into yours.
I hope that maybe one day things will go back to how they once were. I hope I can see you again one day like you promised me. I hope we can just stare into each other's eyes like old times in that comfortable silence.

Most of all, I hope all those times we had together meant something to you. I hope I wasn't just some other girl to you.

Yours,
A
>>
>>17031523
Glad I could help
>>
I'm sorry. You could be so easy to read sometimes but then at others you just throw me off- it's my fault though for being too unaware to realize what was going on. I wish I pieced the pieces together sooner. It finally hit me... Remember That time we kissed? I wish I realized sooner, I wish we started dating/talking around that time so we could have shared more moments like that since then, now I'm stuck here thinking of how I could make that happen again. Well, I hope you want something like that again, it was cute. Just know-Sooner is always better, because life is short and you'll never know what tomorrow holds.

And- yes I remember that bus ride, too.

-CC
>>
>>17036717
Who is this for anon?
>>
JM
I loved you more than life itself. I wasn't exagerating, lying, or anything when I said I had thought of marrying you. It really sucks things have to be this way with how perfect we've been lately. Guess there's just no fixing it at this point though. I'm so incredibly sorry for everything wrong I've done. I know I'm largely responsible for this. I would go back in time and treat you like I should have if I could, you were possibly the best match up I'll ever find. I really hope one day we can meet again, older, and wiser, and give things another shot. I legitimately don't think I'll meet such a beautiful soul again
>>
welp, that relationship was fucking awful.
"never know what you've got til it's gone" doesn't mean it was something good necessarily. bit double edged.

buhhh.
>>
M,

I'm sorry. It was a long time coming, though. I hope you don't make J choose between us. Who would he choose, if he had to?

T
>>
M, you're a beautiful person and if it weren't for the distance I'd ask you out in a heartbeat. I wish our situations could be different. It hurts me every time you get down on yourself since you can't see how beautiful you are. Sorry for being such a fuckup.

-S
>>
Dear Monica,

What the hell?

-James
>>
T

Things are still weird between us. I didn't expect everything to go back the way it was after I had a breakdown, a hospitalization, and broke up with you. I know you still hate me for it and would be happy never to see or hear from me again. But life isn't like that. After saving someone's life you become soul bonded and we are going to see each other for the rest of our lives. For God's sake we are going to Germany together with the group this year. It could be an opportunity to get blind drunk, talk, and just hate fuck each other to get it out of the system. Two years on I am doing well and know there is no chance in hell I would ever want to get back together with you. Good luck in life.

J
>>
File: 1454692911062.jpg (56 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
1454692911062.jpg
56 KB, 500x490
>>17024884
Dear femanon

You disregarded my feelings even when I showed you compassion. You made me wait three weeks for an answer while you were friends with benefits someone else. Now you can't seem to understand why I refuse to talk to you or engage with you. It's funny how you had time to ask me for cigarettes but no time to give me answer to me asking you out. I hate you. You showed your true colours. Have fun with your new cuck because knowing how retarded and irresponsible you're it won't last more than a week.

Fuck you bitch!

Anon
>>
I didn't realise how beautiful you are before I fell for you. I see it now. Beautiful.
>>
dear someone,

please love me like im your number one guy; i just wanna be someones number one person. i promise i wont abuse your trust if you love me, im just so fucking lonely and sad on spending my time talking with girls that like other guys more than they like me, someone please fucking love me

goodbye
>>
>>17035694
TQBFJOTLD.
>>
File: 1437228245815.jpg (113 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1437228245815.jpg
113 KB, 640x480
FOR FUCKS SAKE. It's been two months can you fucking leave my head. I'm so tired of feeling like I'm bleeding from the inside out every time I think about your disgusting pathetic ass.

Have fun with your piece of shit weeaboo friend sucking your non-existent dick.
>>
Dear Me,
You have a good life. Child that loves you, Career thats fun. Friends that care for you. Family that remember who you are. Being single is not bad, just remember that you're not used goods because of a child and there will be plenty of women out there that might accept the fact that the real you is a sadist. Love yourself and love their sadness because other than love the other side of the coin is just as beautiful.
I truly love you self, may everyone we meet give off beautiful emotions for us to feed off of.
>>
Mr. Xi,

The package has been delivered at coordinates 0001.SBbc.02771. Be sure no entities are following you, and come unarmed. Remember to bring a mirror.

Mr. Epilson
>>
D
Enjoy your anime porn of girls that look like their 12 you fucking weirdo creep
>>
>>17036170
Initials?
>>
>>17036736
Your initials?
>>
>>17037195
J

J
>>
>>17037018
**My name starts with D and I like anime girls...**
>>
>>17037346
We're not talking about you, Donny.
>>
>>17037365
[spoiler]I'm not a Donny, I'm just paranoid that it could be someone I know, though. [/spoiler]
>>
>>17037346
>>17037369
Wow, I really can't spoiler today.
>>
>>17036724
What's your initials?
>>
Should I settle for someone and not be alone or keep chasing impossible
>>
Dear B,

I still miss you so much.

I still love you too.
>>
Dear boss,
I took today off to work on that project but I've just been in bed all day freaking out and not actually done any work on it at all.
Also: I masturbated thinking about someone I shouldn't have. But you don't need to know that.
Yours sincerely,
Terrible employee.
>>
Dear Katrina
It's been months and I still haven't had the courage to confess. I love you so much and I want you to be my wife. Please keep doing what you're doing and maybe I'll have enough courage to tell you next time at uni
John
>>
Kill me now, I think I'm in love.
>>
>>17033743
B T F O
T
F
O

Also "all of a sudden" is fine, it's "all of THE sudden" that's wrong
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.