[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does my bf abuse me and not our child?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 940x629) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 940x629
The first time my bf abused me was after giving birth to our now 5 year old girl. Since then it has been a cycle. Every couple of months he will either threaten to hit me or he will throw things at the wall or he will actually hit me. He hasn't hit me in a while. It's been almost a year I believe since he choked me. I suffer from low self esteem. My parents, mostly my mother, used to abuse me constantly by throwing things at me or pulling my hair, slapping me, hitting any parts of my body. I have a lot of fear. I have driving anxiety and social anxiety that also causes road blocks in my life. I'm very glad he has never hit our daughter. I have even asked her if he has ever hit her and she said no. I want to know what would cause him to abuse me but leave my daughter (thankfully) alone?
>>
why is that your question and not what you can do to get away from him?
>>
Leave him DUMBASS, log all bruises he gives you on camera and get a restraining order, its important to record evidence so there's no chance he gets the kid.

If you don't leave him your child will think this behavior is normal and probably enter into an abusive relationship when they're older, do you want to protect them or not? He could start hitting your child any day.
>>
>>17024174

First of all, I'm sorry to hear what your bf does to you and I can really hear the concern you have for your daughter. You sound to me like you care very much fot her. Unfortunately, I can't tell you why your bf abuses you and not your daughter because i dont know why. I can however be here for a bit and listen to anything you might want to say
>>
He probably will when she gets older and more capable of taking a hit, and is more likely to talk back. You should ditch his sorry ass, for both her safety and yours.
>>
>>17024174
>I want to know what would cause him to abuse me but leave my daughter (thankfully) alone?
Some abusers take everything they would vent on the children out on the spouse instead. They imagine that this makes them better than other abusers, because at least they aren't hitting kids.

Do you know what's going through his head when he hits you? I don't mean to validate what he's doing in any way, as there simply is no acceptable reason for his behavior. But if you really want an answer to this question, his motive -again, I refuse to dignify it by calling it a reason- may hold clues.

To be honest, I advise you not to worry so much about what is going on in his head. It makes very little difference. Just take your daughter and leave. Your husband is not someone who should be around women or children.
>>
>>17024236
What causes him to get physical or threaten to get physical with me or throw things at the wall is usually during arguments that escalate.

The other night it was when I brang up a topic that he didn't like and when I tried to explain that I was depressed over an issue it made him more angry to the point that he threw his phone at the wall and said "I hope you are scared."
>>
>>17024174
He doesn't hit her because she's a cute 5 year old who doesn't do anything to set off his temper. Once she gets older, it's almost certain he's going to abuse her too.

Get the fuck out of there ASAP. Normally I wouldn't give a fuck, if you're stupid enough to stay with such an abusive piece of shit then that's your problem, but there's a child's well being at stake here. I don't give a damn about you and your stupid self-esteem issues, but for your daughter's sake you need to fucking leave NOW.
>>
I see nothing wrong with this.
He hits you like a man.
Equal rights.
This is why I need feminism.

Careful what you wish for.
>>
>>17024467
Spoilers it's not okay for men to walk around beating up other men either, that's why assault is a crime you dolt
>>
>>17024472
its okay when the man is acting like a woman
>>
>>17024467

This.

Equal rights, equal lefts.

Now, granted, I don't feel good that the OP woman got hit, at all.

But if women want to have "equal rights" as men, they need to deal with the responsibilities that come with being a man.

Currently, they want all the privileges of being a protected woman while having all the same benefits and rights that men do, and it's not possible.
>>
>>17024532
>>17024467
>troll
>inbred hick
Pick one.
>>
I don't know, my dad used to hit my mum but never me and my sister. You need to get out of that situation ASAP please, for your sake and your daughters. I have a whole host of mental health issues from witnessing the abuse as a child and living in a house of fear, essentially. Get out, leave him. You deserve better.
>>
>>17024442
This.

>>17024250
You need to get yourself and your daughter away from him ASAP.
Record him if necessary during these outbursts.
>>
>>17024174
Probably because you're despicable person. Who knows. What the fuck kind of question is that anyway? He probably hates you. He wouldn't hate his daughter in the same way he can hate you.
>>
>>17024532
>>17024467
This desu, senpai.

And OP, how the fuck are we supposed to know what you do that pisses him off. Maybe you talk too loud, or don't put out, or you harass him until he explodes.

You should ask him, that, right? Oh wait, he hasn't hit you in over a year, right? so then why are you here NOW?
>>
Get life insurance that way your daughter can escape him once he kills you.
>>
>>17024631
>>17024621
This post is for you, too.
>>17024547
>>
>>17024547

Is that all you can say?

Women are not men. I don't see why they should have all the benefits and privileges of being a man and none of the responsibility.

Do I enjoy OP being abused? No. Do I think guys should go around hitting women? No.

But if women want to basically be men yet keep their vagina powers, then they are going to run into some problems. Giving women all the benefits and privileges of being men yet none of the responsibilities has created an enormous strain on men and it shows in threads like this one.
>>
>>17024854
This is literally not the topic at hand. No one should hit anyone. Lmfao.

Everyone's telling you to leave, and that's the logical conclusion but if it's viable or not at the moment is up to the OP. There's women's shelters, maybe your parent's home, somewhere. Maybe confronting him with others around would work. Definitely try to get a plan going to get out. It's gonna be hard, and I'm sure you feel a lot of sympathy and affection for him, but you need to realize that abuse is not good for anyone, especially a young mind. I don't know I'm drunk lol
>>
You're a retard if this is even something you're thinking about. Quit being a fucking dumbass and leave him.
>>
>>17024621
>>17024631
>>17024547
These people are assholes. GTFO of that relationship, OP. Prove that he's doing this, get custody rights over your daughter, and move on; even get yourself and your daughter a restraining order against him. Involve the police if you don't feel safe.

Literally no relationship should be punctuated with abuse, especially of this kind. The ONLY thing that is your fault is staying with him for this long.
>>
Girls often say shit that, if they were a man, would get their faces smashed.

it's absolutely insane the amount of disrespect some women have just because they know absolutely nothing will happen when they are being pieces of shit. I have seen many a friends GF do or say the shittiest of things and completely get away with it. They destroy expensive things, they hit or kick, and they rub the guys pride in the dirt by bragging about their cheating and how much better the other guy is than they are.

I myself have dealt with crazy bitches destroying my shit or hitting me and kicking me all they wanted. They got jealous over the attention I get and treated me like shit. When I called them out on it they then do anything they want to because they can. But if a guy did that shit he would be missing teeth.

i'm sure OP has done nothing wrong and is a complete angel. I'm sure she treats him amazingly and has never done anything wrong. I'm sure shes just gotten hit for no reason at all.

But whatever. Don't hit women blah blah blah. The odds shes not telling the whole story are 100%

If OP doesn't like the fact she can get away with everything she can leave him and find some guy she can walk all over.
>>
>>17024878

I'm not OP, I'm a guy. Yeah, you're really drunk right now.
>>
You have some issues OP. So does your bf.
Was there alcohol involved? Not saying choking was ok if he was drinking. Choking is bad regardless, but maybe it wouldn't have happened if he hadn't been drinking.
In the future you could recognize that he was drinking, and take your daughter somewhere safe so he doesn't rape her.

It's been a year, so why now ask about it?
Do you sense something coming?
>>
>>17024174
Having a father that was like that, I can tell you that it's only a matter of time. He may not hit her now, but he'll eventually go down that road. And she'll grow up to hate you for it, or end up just like you (probably both). I'm very lucky that my mom had the courage to get us away from him.
>>
>>17024174
Because the love for his daughter is on a different plane of what he views for you.

You are dating someone with selective empathy. He does not hit his child because with your own children, love surpasses anything you'd feel for any other human. Wifebeaters usually don't abuse female family. They abuse people they are romantically involved with.

This is explanation, not an excuse. You should leave before your daughter is forever scarred with images and confusion of dad hitting mom.
>>
>>17024925
>i'm sure OP has done nothing wrong and is a complete angel. I'm sure she treats him amazingly and has never done anything wrong. I'm sure shes just gotten hit for no reason at all.
Not every woman you describe is that way or has a reason for getting hit. If she was abused as a child, she likely seeks out similar people for relationships. I know women suck a lot of the time but this bitterness you're projecting is bullshit.
>>
>>17025067

Nothing he said was false. Nice double standard though - women can do whatever they want and abuse guys, then ask for "equal rights" on top of all that.
>>
>>17025119
>Nothing he said was false.
It's not false, but it's irrelevant to the situation. He's assuming way too much about her and her situation because he's bitter as fuck.

>Nice double standard though
Where?

>women can do whatever they want and abuse guys, then ask for "equal rights" on top of all that.
How the fuck is that related to the topic at hand? She's abused and doesn't deserve it. If this was a guy being abused by his girlfriend, would it somehow be his fault too? No, because no one deserves to be treated this way. If you get to the point where you're so angry that you hit and choke a person, you need to leave the relationship. It doesn't matter which gender is harming the other--all abusers are in the wrong. How can you be this fucking dense? Why are you intent on derailing the thread over a dying ideology?
>>
>>17025067
>Not every woman you describe is that way or has a reason for getting hit.

meanwhile, you say
> If she was abused as a child, she likely seeks out similar people for relationships

I can easily say "not every woman you describe is that way or has a reason for seeking out abusive partners."

You don't have anymore information than I do. You're projecting your own shit. Because god knows OP is telling the whole story.

For all we know she could have attacked him first and then comes on here to say "he choked me!"

I have a hard time believing anyone would choke someone for shits and giggles.
>>
>>17025143
>She's abused and doesn't deserve it.
You do not know that. You just don't.

I have seen some dumb mother fuckers post on this board that were trying to play the victim even though they were clearly being cunts.

Do you always take people on their word? You have never experienced someone lying through their fucking teeth or leaving out other important information? I have know some manipulative fucking bitches in my life and I find it hard to believe anyone at this point. I'm talking about women that make false rape claims to get back at an ex or planting drugs on them. Or a girl that destroyed my friends car windows because she saw him talking to another girl.

Again, it's amazing the shit women get away with simply because it's socially unacceptable to smack their shit in. They know it too. They love to test men on just how far they can push it before he snaps. Then they exclaim "oh my god hes abusive!"
>>
>>17025160
>I can easily say "not every woman you describe is that way or has a reason for seeking out abusive partners."
That's why I said "If" at the beginning. There is no "This is definitely what happened here!"

>You don't have anymore information than I do. You're projecting your own shit.
Jesus Christ, learn to read. I'm staying away from bias and throwing out possibilities instead of going on an irrelevant spiel about how all men are hateful, evil abusers oppressing women. You see how stupid that sounds? You're on the other end of the spectrum. You just don't start ranting about shit like that when you're trying to help someone, but you're clearly not here for that.

>For all we know she could have attacked him first and then comes on here to say "he choked me!"
Right, which is why I didn't say, "This definitely did or did not happen."

>I have a hard time believing anyone would choke someone for shits and giggles.
Then you probably don't have mentally ill family members. You're pretty goddamn lucky.
>>
>>17025160
It's not for shits and giggles, obviously. Domestic abuse is a relatively common thing, it's why there are shelters for people with abusive partners. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

There's all sorts of reasons people can be abusive but control is a pretty universal motivator. Other things like anger issues, and drug and/or alcohol abuse can create or worsen a problem.
>>
>>17025175
>You do not know that. You just don't.
If he's laying hands on her, she doesn't deserve it. Period. No one should be physically abused. If she's lying, then she's only wasting her time. There are other people that browse /adv/, that are in similar situations, and they could use the advice regardless. If you don't think she's telling the truth, then the best thing you can do is just ignore it. After all, if all she's wanting is a little sympathy, what do we lose in giving advice that pertains to the topic given, even if it's not her situation? She's not even posting.

>Again, it's amazing the shit women get away with simply because it's socially unacceptable to smack their shit in. They know it too. They love to test men on just how far they can push it before he snaps. Then they exclaim "oh my god hes abusive!"
Then they need to leave. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>17025175
only cucks put up with that
>>
>>17025181
>That's why I said "If" at the beginning. There is no "This is definitely what happened here!"

Did I every say "this is definitely what happened here"? Did I? Do you not see how fucking dumb and hypocritical you are? I said women can do shit and get away with it because it's socially unacceptable to hit them. Which is true.

>Jesus Christ, learn to read. I'm staying away from bias and throwing out possibilities instead of going on an irrelevant spiel about how all men are hateful, evil abusers oppressing women.

are you fucking retarded? I listed examples and "possibilities" of women being cunts that are just testing men to hit them, you dumb fuck.

But of course only you can throw out possibilities without it being projection right? No one else can. Only you.

You're the bitch making assumptions. Shit like "she doesn't deserve it". How the fuck do you know that? I can think of a lot of different things women can do that would warrant a good smack to the fucking face. But you can't right? Because it's clearly the man's fault, She could have in no way done anything to push him over the edge. She couldn't have been an aggressor herself right? She couldn't have shoved him or slapped him or thrown something at him. Hitting him with his own expensive shit.

no. We can only think of possibilities that are in favor of the woman.

>Then you probably don't have mentally ill family members. You're pretty goddamn lucky.
huehuehuehue
>>
>>17025217
>Did I every say "this is definitely what happened here"? Did I? Do you not see how fucking dumb and hypocritical you are? I said women can do shit and get away with it because it's socially unacceptable to hit them. Which is true.
When you just start ranting about how horrible women are, it comes across that way.

>But of course only you can throw out possibilities without it being projection right? No one else can. Only you.
Again, you need to word things a little differently.

>You're the bitch making assumptions.
No. No one deserves to be physically harmed, regardless of gender.

>Because it's clearly the man's fault
If he's to the point that he's actually harming her, then he needs to leave. You sound like someone that's trying to justify their own bad behavior.

>She couldn't have been an aggressor herself right? She couldn't have shoved him or slapped him or thrown something at him. Hitting him with his own expensive shit.
If it's self-defense, and he's in danger, that's an entirely different situation. He still needs to get the fuck out of there (for his own safety).

>no. We can only think of possibilities that are in favor of the woman.
Good god, you're worse than feminists.
>>
Choking is a bit extremes, but lots of couples lay hands on one another. Some of the longest lasting happiest marriages ever, down-right beat each other regularly, and have lots of make-up sex.
I'm not about to tell them they are doing it wrong.
Fuck your morals. A relationship between two people is nobody's business but their own.

It's healthy to argue, and fight for what you believe in. It's unhealthy, to be scared of your partner. That leads to OP one day saying i've had enough and cutting her boyfriend's penis off, or leaving her bf, and living on the street as a prostitute to feed her baby.

Get help with your situation, if there is one, OP
if he hasn't hit you in a year, it's time to provoke him. Bring home a black man, and see if that don't piss him off.
>>
>>17025198
>If he's laying hands on her, she doesn't deserve it. Period. No one should be physically abused

Only mental abuse is acceptable. Could it be that she knows exactly which buttons to press to piss him off? That's what some women do. They fucking know exactly what shit to say or what shit to break to make a guy angry. But that's cool right? You can't see it in his shoes at all. Imagine some asshole picking you apart from the inside out, making you angrier and angrier. And she just keeps going at it. Calling you names, bringing back past experiences, your failings, your appearance, your family, your best friend, anything to piss you off. Because who knows you better than someone that's lived with you for 5+ years? Then she just starts breaking your shit because you have amazing restraint so far and aren't angry enough. Breaking that shit you really liked and worked hard for. Maybe it was your fathers and passed down to you. Now the crazy bitch starts throwing your own shit at you, and shoving you.Then she spits on you. So fucking guess what happens when you piss someone off to that point?

but no all that shits cool. As long as it isn't physical!

What the fuck would a girl like that be expecting? Sure as fuck not expecting him to do the most unthinkable thing in the world.

I've seen it myself, I'm surprised my friend didn't murder the bitch right the and there.there.

You don't know what OP did. She could have just been reading a book or she could have been doing the shit above.

Either way she can fucking stay or leave if she doesn't like getting hit. This isn't a fucking hard decision.
>>
>>17025236
>No. No one deserves to be physically harmed, regardless of gender.

Fuck off. If someone is being a cunt they deserve it.

>If he's to the point that he's actually harming her, then he needs to leave. You sound like someone that's trying to justify their own bad behavior.

Just fuck off already. Only fucking idiots believe in the "projecting" meme.
>>
>>17025217
There's ways to solve things that don't involve fists, and there's a certain threshold that needs to be passed to resort to a physical response. And unless she is threatening life or hitting a child, you shouldn't beat the hell out of her, but restrain and hold her back.

Call the police and leave that woman. This is why you need to screen partners for crazy before having children, marriage or moving in- so it's easier to leave if they decide to push your buttons.
That is what you should do, and deliver a note that itemizes the damages and threatens a lawsuit.
>>
>>17025252
>Only mental abuse is acceptable.

physical abuse leaves a bruise for a few days.
mental abuse can scar a person, or a child for a lifetime.
>>
File: 20150603_140118.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20150603_140118.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
>>17025263
Problem here is we have one person with Texas mentality and one with NYC/California mentality.

One person says
"Naaah maaan people shouldn't hit each other yo, peace and looove"

And the other:
"If mah woman makes me mad Imma punch her lights out for bein a cunt"

Both are too extreme. Neither is correct.
If someone is physically harming a child, pet or threatening your or someone else's life, you should beat them into submission.

If someone is smashing your glasses or insulting you, verbal/mental abuse, USE YOUR WORDS. Tell them it's not going to be tolerated. If they do it more, ask them to leave. If they don't, call police.

If she's hitting you, grab her arm and restrain her, and tell her to stop once.
Call police if continues. Restrain her with minimal physical harm.

Leave them in all cases.
>>
>>17025344
>And the other:
"If mah woman makes me mad Imma punch her lights out for bein a cunt"

What the fuck are you talking about. There's a huge difference in "being mad" at someone and getting pushed to the edge by a cunt. You can be angry at someone and that's normal. A mentally abusive women is something completely different.

>If she's hitting you, grab her arm and restrain her, and tell her to stop onc
Because that's a super easy thing to do without getting in a full on fight.

How retarded are you?

>>17025316
>And unless she is threatening life or hitting a child, you shouldn't beat the hell out of her,
>beat the hell out of her
Again you black and white fucks there is a difference between "heated argument where a guy gets pushed well beyond furrious" losing his cool for just one second with a slap and "beating the hell out of someone".

One of those happens in a flash and the other takes a lot of fucking effort.

I still believe hitting a women is a shitty thing because really they don't stand a chance physically. You have to be a fucking idiot to think that some ladies don't abuse that privilege to the point where a man might snap. And sometimes ya gotta think... what the fuck was she thinking?

Even your biggest san francisco hipster faggot has a breaking point.
>>
>>17025252
>Only mental abuse is acceptable. Could it be that she knows exactly which buttons to press to piss him off? That's what some women do. They fucking know exactly what shit to say or what shit to break to make a guy angry. But that's cool right?
How the hell does "No one deserves physical abuse" equate to "Mental abuse and antagonistic behavior is A-OK"? You're jumping from one extreme to another. Get the fuck out of the situation if it's that bad.

>I've seen it myself, I'm surprised my friend didn't murder the bitch right the and there.there.
I've experienced both situations before and I know it's hard to not lose your shit on someone. It's still not right to lay hands on another person unless it's self-defense. By all means, if she throws the first punch, do whatever the hell you want.

>>17025344
>One person says
>"Naaah maaan people shouldn't hit each other yo, peace and looove"
No, I think we're pretty much on the same page. I don't agree with hitting someone over words or antagonistic behavior, but I think it's absolutely acceptable to fight back if you or an innocent is in danger of physical harm.

>Leave them in all cases.
Exactly.
>>
>>17025344

There's a difference between smacking a bitch around, and abuse. You don't never abuse someone, not mental abuse, not physical abuse. No abuse period.

Let's beak it down. abuse is a easy one to understand. you can USE drugs, but you don't want to AB USE drugs. see how easy that is. You can USE a woman, but you don't AB USE a woman.
Sometimes a woman get lazy and forgets dinner, cuz she was watching black cocks on television. She need to be smacked in the head. That aint why I pay for cable, not for her to watch Kardashits.
She need to be reminded now and again, to get her ass in the kitchen, and quit looking at big black cocks.
>>
>>17025143

>He's assuming way too much about her and her situation because he's bitter as fuck.

He's making a very general statement, which was completely correct, about this topic in western society. He only said a few lines about the OP woman, and it might be true as well. She doesn't seem to be giving us the full story.

>Where?

You basically said that women can hit men and abuse them and go all out with it but men can't even lay a finger on them back in retaliation. That's a double standard.

>How can you be this fucking dense? Why are you intent on derailing the thread over a dying ideology?

What dying ideology? I represent myself and my ideas, not an ideology. What a passive, casual way of saying that western society has become so heavily skewed in favor of women that they can abuse men and get away with it. Be more honest next time. I don't think men should submit to women and be little doormats, but you seem to disagree.
>>
>>17025424
>She doesn't seem to be giving us the full story.
You can never get the full story unless both people are posting in the thread. Everyone's going to experience things differently.

>>17025424
>You basically said that women can hit men and abuse them and go all out with it but men can't even lay a finger on them back in retaliation. That's a double standard.
I absolutely did not. Physical abuse is wrong, no matter what you have between your legs.

>What dying ideology?
I thought it was pretty clear: western 3rd wave feminism.

>What a passive, casual way of saying that western society has become so heavily skewed in favor of women that they can abuse men and get away with it. Be more honest next time. I don't think men should submit to women and be little doormats, but you seem to disagree.
You clearly haven't read anything else in the thread. Catch up.
>>
If you came home from work and dinner aint ready, cuz she watchin football, then you need to drag her to the kitchen and give her some of that anal that she been craving watchin all those black cocks. That's USE, not AB USE. She was asking for it. She gonna do it again in a few days. She don't learn nothin if you AB USE her. You gotta USE her right.
>>
>>17025402
look, I'm just fucking saying that if a man slaps a women it doesn't always mean hes a terrible person or she didn't deserve it. There are many many many many many reasons why a bitch deserves to get slapped.

And like I have said before, if it's in the middle of a really heated argument, a lot of women take advantage of societies scorn of hitting women. They will do some atrocious shit because the fucking can.

We don't know OP or OP's BF. A blanket "she didn't deserve it no matter what" is fucking retarded. And like I've said before. She can either stay while accepting that he doesn't give a shit about that rule (deserved or not) or she can leave.

I'm not going to judge that guy on shit I don't know like you do. For all we know OP could be a massive psycho cunt that loves to test boundaries.
>>
>>17025475
sometimes if you don't slap a bitch, she leaves and finds someone who will slap her. only pussies are afraid to slap a bitch when she needs it. pussies go and cry when a bitch needs to be slapped. bitch don't respect a crying pussy. and she damn sure don't wanna go tell a therapist what a pussy you are. if you're a pussy, you go cry to a therapist about her leaving. he'll tell you you're a pussy. go to a woman therapist, if you're a really pussy, she'll tell you you're a pussy
>>
>>17025520
My girlfriend's mother told her that we needed to see a therapist. Her mother has lots of money, so I said ok. We talk to the therapist, she chose a woman therapist thinking women stick together.
Therapist told her she needed to stop listening to her mother. So then the therapist said I wanna talk to both of you separately, so girlfriend went first. She told the therapist how mean i am and how i always want sex, even when she has headaches. So then a few days later I go talk to the therapist, and she all rubbing up my leg. Told her she needed to control herself. She broke down crying that she can't find a man. I wanted to slap her, but it would have just made things worse. You don't slap a woman unless you want her, and I don't want a therapist.
>>
>>17024532
Are you fucking retarded? What "responsibilities" come with being a man? What "protected" status do women enjoy? Go out and punch some random guy on the street, see what happens.
>>
>>17024854
>Women are not men. I don't see why they should have all the benefits and privileges of being a man and none of the responsibility.
>Giving women all the benefits and privileges of being men yet none of the responsibilities has created an enormous strain on men and it shows in threads like this one.
Again, what the fuck does this even mean? If you hit a woman, that is not just socially unacceptable, it's a crime. If you hit a man, that's also a crime, and it's also socially unacceptable. Are you a braindead fucking nigger or something that you think it's cool for guys to walk around beating the shit out of each other?
>>
>>17025450

I honestly disagree. I am clearly not a feminist and I am a man. I detected an intense bias in your wording and I felt the need to correct you on your anti-male bias. Nobody should be hitting anybody, but that other guy's point, and mine as well, was that women abuse their societal status to get away with things that guys would NOT be able to get away with. Equal rights, equal lefts.

>>17025626

What I wrote - the greentext you quoted - was very clear. What is there not to understand about it?

Giving women all the benefits and privileges of being men yet none of the responsibilities has created an enormous strain on men, because men have to deal with women having the same status as them, yet women can get away with almost anything they want due to societal standards going softer on them. Hence, this gives women the advantage.

I don't advocate for guys to walk around and beat the shit out of each other, but the OP woman is not telling us the whole story, and it wouldn't surprise me if she was being another "strong independent" cunt that went too far and got hit for it. I'm white, for the record.
>>
>>17025614
For starters, there is the draft and the majority of military service. Not wanting to go through a bunch of statistics and all that fucking shit if you are talking about how men and women are treated in a first world society women get off a lot easier with what's expected from them. Let's not forget in any emergency a man is expected to protect all the women and children. They are saved first.

I don't get your last part. If a women went out and punched a guy odds are you won't be able to punch him hard enough for him to get all that upset. Then he will see you're a women and go "what the fuck is your problem?" He won't then proceed to kick your ass. Can't say the same if a guy did that Or maybe if you're a fat ugly girl..

Women are just weaker then men. They simply can't do the same work that men can. Hard labor, rough and dirty jobs are all for men. Anytime something has to be lifted or carried in the office? Get the men to do it because most women can't lift more than 15lbs.

Then there is the case of pretty girls. If you're a pretty girl then congrats, everything is now given to you and you will coast through the first 40 years of your life. Hope you get a rich man before that though.

So yeah, there are a lot of fucking things men have to do that women can't or aren't expected to. There are also a crazy amount of societal expectations and responsibilities put completely on men. Men are suppose to make the first move, men are suppose to pay for everything, men are suppose to sacrifice their comfort because the woman is too dumb to wear proper clothing. Every romantic holiday or event like an anniversary is put squarely on men to be the romantic ones. Men have to setup the dinner, get the gift, choose the date, where to go, and then pay for it all. Even the rest of relationships men are the ones that are suppose to make the extra effort to make sure his women feels "loved" and "special" Even fucking sex is a man responsibility.
>>
>>17025626
>f you hit a man, that's also a crime, and it's also socially unacceptable.
What kind of faggot calls the cops after a fight? Like a bar fight? Hitting someone that's out of line?

Usually if you are going to punch someone they deserve it. We aren't talking about random assault here.

What kind of sheltered life do you fucking live?
>>
>>17025670
>Nobody should be hitting anybody, but that other guy's point, and mine as well, was that women abuse their societal status to get away with things that guys would NOT be able to get away with.
But they can't. They face the same social consequences for shitty behavior that men do. You can argue that women know they won't get hit, but I'm a guy and for my entire adult life I've never been afraid that anyone would resort to outright physical violence if I pissed them off too much. If they did, I would call the police on them and get them arrested.

Are you like 16 or something? "Don't make people angry because otherwise they'll punch you in the face" is a fucking high school mentality, the adult world doesn't work that way.

>Giving women all the benefits and privileges of being men yet none of the responsibilities has created an enormous strain on men, because men have to deal with women having the same status as them, yet women can get away with almost anything they want due to societal standards going softer on them.
They're not softer on women. It's not okay to hit women for the same reason it's not okay to hit men, because violence (except in self-defense or defense of others) is wrong.
>>
>>17024231
This.
>>
>>17024567
See OP? Do you want your child to grow up fucked up and think this is normal and go out with guys who treat her the same way?
>>
>>17024174
How the fuck are we supposed to know? There's absolutely nothing in your post to tell us what you're doing wrong that pisses him off.
>>
>>17025797
>m a guy and for my entire adult life I've never been afraid that anyone would resort to outright physical violence if I pissed them off too much. If they did, I would call the police on them and get them arrested

fucking christ. Where do you live?

You sound like a massive fucking faggot.

>because violence (except in self-defense or defense of others) is wrong.
>tips fedora
>vapes
>>
>>17025814
Trying WAY too hard there buddy
>>
>>17025823
Whatever faggot.

Just so you know, women don't find a pussy that would call the cops after a little smack to the face.
>>
>>17025832
attractive.
>>
think of it as a prize everyone is in it for the prize. to some the prize is abuse, perhaps this claim holds true too you!
>>
>>17025778
>I don't get your last part. If a women went out and punched a guy odds are you won't be able to punch him hard enough for him to get all that upset. Then he will see you're a women and go "what the fuck is your problem?" He won't then proceed to kick your ass. Can't say the same if a guy did that Or maybe if you're a fat ugly girl..
My point was that if you acted towards men the way you're saying it's acceptable to act towards women, you would get your ass kicked and/or go to jail for it. It's NEVER okay to hit someone, MALE OR FEMALE, because they said something that pissed you off. How fucking dense are you?

And yes, if a random woman on the street came up to me and hit me, I absolutely would be willing to hit her back or restrain her.

>>17025792
>What kind of faggot calls the cops after a fight? Like a bar fight? Hitting someone that's out of line? Usually if you are going to punch someone they deserve it. We aren't talking about random assault here.
I don't get into random bar fights or street fights. If a bunch of drunk friends are fighting just for fun, obviously that's not a crime, otherwise boxing and wrestling would be illegal. But if I said something offensive or insulting and someone punched me in the face for it, I absolutely would call the cops on them.

Go on, try to tell the authorities that the guy you knocked on his ass was "out of line" and "they deserve it", see how far that defense gets you.
>>
File: _20160404_234100.jpg (444 KB, 1440x1659) Image search: [Google]
_20160404_234100.jpg
444 KB, 1440x1659
>>17025385
>mental abuse

Grow up, you assblasted baby. Sorry some girl hurt your fee-fees. Someone calling you fat and ugly is not on par with hitting them
>>
>>17025792
What kind of sheltered life do you live? I've been to court plenty and there are lots of people arrested for bar fights

Sage
>>
>>17024467
>>17024532
>>17024631
Whoa. I'm MGTOW as fuck and even I'm disturbed by this.

Yeah women are cunts, doesn't mean it's ok to beat on them, especially when there's a kid involved.

>>17024174
He hasn't hit you in a long time, maybe he was at a really low point and worked through it? You should really look into getting some counseling for the two of you.

It's very likely that the pressure of being a dad and/or stuck with someone he didn't see himself spending his life with is getting to him, that doesn't make him a monster, but you guys need to put everything on the table and talk it out.

If he won't see a therapist/counselor with you, you need to leave him because you can't just assume he'll never hit your kid.

Here's the thing... your kid didn't ask to be here, you brought her here, and now you owe her a happy, safe childhood. Your happiness and fulfillment comes second to that.

Get your house in order, see to your daughter's future, and do it now.
>>
>>17025838
Goes both ways on that one. If a bitch call the police on a real man, she'll find her clothes out on the curb. She goes and stays with her friend for a few days and then come crawling back. Nope.jpg fuck that slut in the ass and then throw her out the door naked this time. She'll still keep wanting to come back. But a bitch that calls the police aint worth having.
>>
>>17025870
Are you fucking retarded? Emotional abuse is a real thing you derp. The
>>
>>17024183
but the sex is so good. He usually bends me over and take me from behind after abusing me/ while abusing me. I'm so conflicted right now.
>>
OP what you need are some supportive orbiters. Friend-zone some betas to cry with after you get beat up. When you alpha goes to work, cal them up and tel them that bastard did it to me again. they will comfort you like you wouldn't believe, and make life a lot more tolerable. get a good cry in and then get diner ready. best to not think about the buckets of cum the orbiters are making in your honor, or what they do with it all. gag just know that they are there for you, whatever you might need.
>>
>>17025870
christ you're retarded on so many levels.
>>
>>17025877
>I've been to court plenty and there are lots of people arrested for bar fights
Are you retarded?
>sage
Yup, you're retarded.
>>
>>17025859
>Go on, try to tell the authorities that the guy you knocked on his ass was "out of line" and "they deserve it", see how far that defense gets you.

You really don't get it do you? Only the biggest faggot in the world will call the cops after they got into a fight. Not only that, but the faggot would probably get hit by their own friends for bringing cops into it.

>And yes, if a random woman on the street came up to me and hit me, I absolutely would be willing to hit her back or restrain her.

And then what? Call the cops like a good boyscout? Do you snitch on your friends when they do drugs as well?

Then again your friends are probably just as faggy as you are.
>>
>>17026103
>Only the biggest faggot in the world will call the cops after they got into a fight. Not only that, but the faggot would probably get hit by their own friends for bringing cops into it.
That's why no one ever goes to jail for assault, right?

>Do you snitch on your friends when they do drugs as well?
You must be a fucking psychopath. Are you really comparing voluntary drug use with assault? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>17024174
jesus christ

not being physically abused is the minimum. Even some of the shittiest boyfriends don't do that anymore. Get the fuck out of there, that cumstain doesn't care about you.
>>
not like this one OP
>>17026130

you don't want friend-zone betas that call you stupid. you want ones who think you are fantastic, and worship you. Ones that channel their negative feeling away from you doing anything wrong, and focus it all on your boyfriend and his wrongdoing.

He's the stupid one, If I had a beautiful girlfriend like you I would treat you like a princess.
You are so awesome, I'm not worth of someone like you.

These are the betas you're looking for. That outpouring of emotional support, when you need it after a rough day.
Don't let anyone but your boyfriend call you dumb, you don't have to put up with that shit.

Train your betas, right. Tell them to shut their whore mouth, if they aren't worshiping you correctly. It's really empowering to have so much control over someone in your life.
>>
>>17024174

As a guy who has had partners with anxiety, Id be willing to bet that your anxiety and low self esteem make you push his limits on purpose.

As a result, I have no empathy.
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.