[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im so confused about the logic on this site. why would any girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1452195729062.png (727 KB, 1105x1012) Image search: [Google]
1452195729062.png
727 KB, 1105x1012
im so confused about the logic on this site.

why would any girl think they are special to you if you pretty clearly state that you'd settle for any girl who'd be your gf?
>>
>>17016827
I have not seen that logic anywhere on this site, I have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>17016829

people whining about how its impossible to get a gf and that they'd settle for anyone. sometimes with the condition that they just not be 'morbidly obese'.

its an hourly occurrence here.
>>
>>17016827
go back your cave and keep folding your japanese steel
>>
File: 1401470559244.png (444 KB, 465x455) Image search: [Google]
1401470559244.png
444 KB, 465x455
>>17016864

>its cringy to only date someone you have an interest in
>>
>>17016864
as I stated anon keep folding, your steel is weak
>>
File: rba.png (33 KB, 740x219) Image search: [Google]
rba.png
33 KB, 740x219
>>17016827
The point is:
Woman sooner or later want to have babies because this is why we survive.
Man mostly want somebody to smuggle / bang / keep making them sandwiches / talk to.

If you mix these two ingredients together, you get "how to family for idiots".
Even if you truly love somebody, you need to get into such state somehow. When you are alone, you just wish for ANYBODY (hence 30% of threads here). Then if you really likes them, you can transform that anybody into person you care for.

Anything around the "family" are just traditions and mostly playing the game the civilization taught you to play. Some likes to play by rules, some are dicks, some just don't play by any rules.
>>
>>17016907

i just think people wouldnt have so much trouble finding a girlfriend if they werent insistent on dating any girl who will settle for them.
>>
File: 1428160787116.png (332 KB, 499x618) Image search: [Google]
1428160787116.png
332 KB, 499x618
>>17016905

>LIKE I SAID YES YOU SHOUDL JUST DATE THE FIRST FATTY TO BE DESPERATE ENOUGH TO TAKE YOU

you're not even trying to make an argument. the sheer levels of autism are astounding. are YOU one of those hourly threads complaining about how you've been single for a decade?
>>
>>17016827
>why would any girl think they are special to you if you pretty clearly state that you'd settle for any girl who'd be your gf?
The simple answer is that they wouldn't. The key to understanding this comes from the fact that these guys almost invariably despise women who say the corresponding thing.

Essentially, these men are ashamed of their pwn desperatiion, so to avoid conpletely hating themselves for it, they claim that women are the ones who actually do it, and get so worked up over this imagined wrong that they lose sight of it in themselves. This is known in psychological circles as projection, and while it's hardly a cure for insecurity and low self-esteem, it takes enough of the edge off that, to a certain degree, they feel comfortable.
>>
>>17016931
Maybe you should go back to my first comment and realize it's addressed to op, you dumbass

fyi (I'm not op)
holy shit kid, go get laser eye surgery so you can't see the triggers you stupid fucking shit stain
>>
most girls don't care if you like them or not
all they care about is that you are a citizen
so they don't get deported
>>
>>17016931
oh and nice meme pics for your
>astounding argument
yah fucking fag
>>
>>17016931
are you even going to respond you fuck wad?
I want to see how brain damaged monkey responds to attacks from a superior been
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.