[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in a situation here. Last Year >My girlfriend of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
I'm in a situation here.

Last Year
>My girlfriend of 2-3 years and I broke up
>On good terms, I was graduating college, she had a year left. I had a really good job offer out here in San Francisco, we decided to not do a LTR and end it "for now"

Fastward to now
>Met this other girl at some local thing
>We started texting a lot and hanging out
>Started dating like a week ago
>Her and I are both programmers, we like a lot of the same things, and well I'm liking this a lot.
>None of this really appeared on Facebook, I don't really use it anymore.

But...
>Girlfriend from college starts to text me that she has found a job out near me.
>Wants to get back together.

I'm so conflicted now. This girl from college, I really liked a lot. Like we even somewhat talked about one day getting married and all. In a way, I feel she would be more long term.

The girl I'm with now I've barely dated, just starting to get to know more. This could totally be short term. But like...we have similar interests and personalities.

Any advice how to...go about this?

Doing any cheating isn't an option.

My gut says to end it with this girl out here, but do I even say anything to my girlfriend from college?

What if she doesn't even land the job and it falls through?

Idk.
>>
>>17016817
Why dont we talk about how great DFA 1979 is instead?
>>
Whatever you do make sure you keep lying to everyone close to you.
>>
Don't get back with your ex. They're your ex for a reason. Try new things, don't take steps backwards. I had an ex that did that shit to me a few times. Fucked my head up good.

Don't. Fucking. Go. Back.
>>
>>17016854
PUSH IN PUSH IN PUSH IN PUSH IN
>>
>>17016890
Is that you steven?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.