[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, I am honestly struggling with keeping myself alive. Day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: noface.png (24 KB, 240x296) Image search: [Google]
noface.png
24 KB, 240x296
/pol/, I am honestly struggling with keeping myself alive. Day after day the urge to kill myself grows even stronger. I don't know what to do to fix this feeling, nothing helps.

Driving down the freeway I struggle to not jerk the fucking wheel as hard as I can at 100MPH into a guard rail or tree.

Come home from work my urge to grab my shotgun and blow my brains out is becoming hard to ignore.

I'm doing everything I can to shake this feeling and survive because I know it makes me somewhat of a coward to end my life. I can barely sleep because my mind can't do anything except think about ending my life.
>>
>>17016440

would like to say something positive, but it's kinda hard, as I dont know you. Get something to do, something where you see progress, something freeing you from thinking about this trist world 24/7.
>>
>>17016440
Hit the reset button. Make a lot of money for a few years and move to a completely foreign country. I'm 100% serious. If you don't want clinical help, do this.
>>
Meet people or find a hobby if you're in need of a purpose for life.
>>
>>17016440
Cool!
>>
>>17016440
It's a depressive world, isn't it? Our people are just asleep anon, it won't take that long. Hold on for a few more years and I promise everything will get a lot better :)
>>
>>17016440
Man up you pussy.

We all go through these things, you are not a special snowflake.

And you better NOT kill yourself, your family wants you alive.
>>
Some admin should really add an suicide board. Just to encourage painless ways to suicide. Tons of chans do it. Why aren't we?
>>
>>17016447
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17016440
Change your life, set up new goals and challenge yourself, what about see if you can get away with murder, a random person, start planning how in what way you would go about it and of course getting away with it. Can you kill a random person and not get caught? See if you can.
>>
>>17016440
Take some degenerates with you, faggot
>>
>>17016440
seek enlightenment, my friend. it really is the only thing left for you. too bad you will probably ignore this post and end your life
>>
shoot up a Jewish preschool before you off yourself.
>>
>>17016440
Keep finding things to look forward to, I struggled with depression for a while in college and used my Star Wars love to keep suicidal thoughts away ("You can't kill yourself yet, X comes out next month")
>>
File: suicidal.png (19 KB, 1350x561) Image search: [Google]
suicidal.png
19 KB, 1350x561
>>17016440
>>
>>17016440
If you're unhappy living life the way you're currently living, then change your life. People get attached to what they know because they're afraid of the unknown, but when you know that you aren't happy with what you know the only logical thing to do is to change.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.