[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I do something wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1460054120549.jpg (37 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460054120549.jpg
37 KB, 640x640
Went to this place called Barcade. It's an arcade bar. Clever right? Anyway, I went with my newly official gf. I'm 26 and never had a gf. While waiting for her to finish her last beer cuz we were horny and ready to leave, I went to go waste some tokens cuz I still had a bunch. It was late and no one was playing anything except this one girl.

I went to the machine, challenged her and we started fighting in Tekken. We chatted a bit and she was kicking my ass cuz I suck at Tekken. I get a phone call, excuse myself, tell her I wanna rematch and go take the call.

When I came back she wasn't at the machine so I went to look for her. She was with her dude, but accepted my challenge. Lost again.

Gf got mad at me for "playing with another girl" and "looking for her" but I thought she was being ridiculous.

Some context: It was a full beer and she drinks SO slow. I offered to play with her and she refused. I didn't want to play a CPU.

Did I break some kind of bf/gf rule?
>>
You did.

Do not shift focus onto other women when you're out with your gf. It was effectively a date. You stepped away from your date to hang around another woman.
>>
>>17016285
if she was horny you could've teased her and shit. massive turn off to just go and do something else. you did something wrong
>>
yea dude what he said. just apologize and say that it was rude not to spend time with her and the next dates will be different. DONT say "sorry i wasnt paying attention to you" that makes it seem like she is needy and you're doing some chore to spend time with her.
>>
You left your date. So what if she drinks slowly you're still on a date so sit and chat while she finishes up.

Then instead of just letting the fact the girl was no longer at the machine go you actively looked for her instead of returning to your date.

You ditched her girl, and put some random girl as more of a priority so yes you fucked up.
>>
This thread is sad.
>>
You're going to have your very first ex girlfriend if you keep this up, buddy.
>>
>>17016285
Ha ha.
>>
Damn, you live in New York famalam.
Also if your date was horn then why ditch her?
>>
>>17016285

>so I went to look for her

That's where you fucked up. Like the other anons said, you're on a date. It would be different if you and her went with Friends to get wasted, but you didn't. Just don't do it again
>>
>>17016285
> tfw this autistic motherfucker can get a gf and I can't
>>
>>17016285
>on date with gf
>ditch gf to play video games with another girl during date

You really need to ask if you did something wrong here?
>>
>>17016285
Ya that's insensitive.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.