[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my dick is small
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 5
File: 0698 - j5kF0H4.png (101 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
0698 - j5kF0H4.png
101 KB, 500x366
yesterday my gf finally agreed to have sex with me and she laughed at my small dick (it's only 4,5inch when erect) and then she decided to jerk me off then left

let's get to the point, do any of you ever tried to do any kind of penis enlargement method? did it work?
what method did you use?
i saw so many methods from medicines to massages but there are so many of them it confuses me

i don't mind if it takes me a year to grow it, i just want a bigger dick
>>
nothing you can do, just get another fag to cock battle againsy
>>
>>17016016
so when she laughed, was it in a mean way? Like a "Awww, that's a cute little cock" way, or "haha, you're kidding right anon?" kind of way?
>>
>>17016016
could you make a convincing trap/sissyboy?

Maybe your destiny is to suck dick and get plowed by those of us with big fatties who are into.
>>
>>17016024
i don't want that man i just want a good sex life with girls

>>17016027
the latter
>>
>>17016016
Why'd she opt for giving you a handjob instead of sex? Was it supposed to be a handjob anyway, or did she actually say no sex because of small peenor?
>>
>>17016039
she just didn't look like in the mood and jerk me off before leaving without any word

that's all, i didn't even dare to ask her for sex
>>
Size queens ain't worth anyone's time. Call her a cunt and never speak to her again.
>>
>>17016056
This. There are enough girls who don't care at all how big your dick is.
>>
>>17016016
>gf
>finally agreed to have sex
>laughed at my small dick (it's only 4,5inch when erect) and then she decided to jerk me off then left

heh, need more effort in this m8 where's the black bull where's the cuckshed where's the wife's son
>>
>>17016016
why would you allow her to laugh at you? you should of flipped out. she has been extremely disrespectful to you. dont be such a bitch. if a girl done this to me, i would scream at her.
>>
>>17016101
>>17016102
not everything can be solved by getting angry man.. we've been together for 2 years through college and she's the nicest girl i've ever known

i just didn't know that she'd find my dick unpleasant
>>
>>17016056
Yeah, she's a bitch. Ditch her ass.
>>
>>17016016
>let's get to the point, do any of you ever tried to do any kind of penis enlargement method? did it work?
>what method did you use?

I bought a flight to Tripoli before Arab Spring and the death of Quaddafi. I hired a car to take me as far south as Zawila, then I hired another local driver and together we journeyed for eight days across the desert to Fatih Yüzügüldü and the ancient black volcano of Waw an Namus in the center of the Sahara Desert.

I had the driver leave me for three days as I waited for the stars to align and reveal the location of a cave in the side of the volcano. I entered and passed the three tests of Um-Sigghur to be granted three wishes by the genie Melchor.

With my first wish I enlarged my penis by five inches.

I realized that wasn't quite what I wanted, so with my second wish I expanded the girth somewhat and dialed the length back by an inch and a half, leaving me with a sleek, 8 inch member with pleasing proportional girth.

With my third wish I killed the genie so that no one could ever repeat my actions. I don't want everyone else running around with a big dick now that I have one.

Looks like you're shit out of luck, son.
>>
>>17016016
>she laughed at me

dump this bitch unless you enjoy the humiliation fetish or whatever.

no one should ever make their s.o. feel insecure about something so personal and unchangeable.

i had one girl who made a remark about mine, which is barely 6, like "not impressed" or something and i just said "me neither bitch" and we fucked after some more foreplay, but she wasn't my gf so it didn't bother me just like that didn't bother her what i said, also we were drunk. was more like a flirtatious fuck you to each other in the heat of the moment.

but aside from that, i've never experienced girls insulting my dick to my face. i have a friend who once made fun of a friends ex for having only a 5 inch dick, and i went off on how wrong that was for them and even said mine is only 6 to prove my point about how widespread insecurity can be.

by went off i mean, i just very calmly but rapidly compared how terrible she would feel if i said she had no tits and her ass was ok, and that's how i would describe her to a friend or that's how i would describe her friend to a friend, and she obviously realized/apologized for how stupid that was, but she was also hanging out with basic bitches at the time. so idk for sure what the widespread "dissatisfaction" is among most girls is, but i do assume it is a common topic among certain girls considering certain guys are pretty shitty about judging similarly.

but idgaf cause what matters is if my so is a decent human being and whether or not im happy with what i have. your situation was not even comparable to what happened with my friend's friend and her ex, let alone to my personal experience during casual sex, but either way you'll be stuck with that dick forever, so best thing you can for yourself is get a new gf and to get in shape if you aren't already.
>>
>>17016121
made me chuckle, but that's not what i need right now

>>17016122
so i'm doomed with this small dick? there's no way to increase the length or size?

and from your last line, does getting in shape really help? i admit i'm not in shape and have a rather large belly (i weigh 75kg)
>>
>>17016134
There's something called jelqing. I'm not too sure of all the details, but in terms of penis enlargement it seems to be the thing with the most people backing it. So look into that, I'm sure you can find stuff on the internet about it. It's basically like dick excercises if I'm not mistaken that makes the tissue grow or something.
>>
>>17016134
Not that guy and I don't think he meant that as a way to make your dick better.
That being said if there is fat around the base of the dick then getting slimmer can make it bit bigger.
Better health can also helps to make you properly hard.

That being said 4.5 isn't exactly disaster level yet but it's fairly small around bottom 5%, expect most women to behave like your ex gf, though some are bit more polite about it.
>>
>>17016134
If you're fat you can gain an inch by just losing weight. Do this first.
>>
>>17016134
Huh, if you're overweight there's a chance that your fat might be hiding some of your penis. It's happened before, try losing weight.
>>
File: bothered me or turned.jpg (111 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
bothered me or turned.jpg
111 KB, 500x375
>>17016016
>yesterday my gf finally agreed to have sex with me and she laughed at my small dick (it's only 4,5inch when erect) and then she decided to jerk me off then left

keep going.
>>
I have a micro penis and I'm still with my fiancee of 3 almost 4 years. Lucky me, she likes my small dick and has nevet complained about my size or disatisfaction through sex.
There's a dick for every ass and an ass for every dick.
Don't date a size queen. No one can make me feel bad about my dick because I get regular sex
>>
>>17016304
what did she say to you when she first saw your dick
also how long is a micro penis exactly
>>
I'm kind of having the opposite problem. Average dick but still no satisfying sex with my fiance. She really likes my dick and loves blowjobs, and likes the closeness and intimacy of sex. But she says her vagina just feels "numb" and she can't ever masturbate to orgasm. what do?
>>
>>17016111
She isn't the nicest girl you've ever known, she's a stupid bitch.
>>
>>17016312
She didn't say anything because she's not a cunt. We were and still are in love.
Sure some women will care that I'm toddler small, what matters is that there's a woman for even me.

Well like any penis it varies, but I'm a little over an inch while erect.
Don't feel bad about your size op. You can imagine the mean words I've faced about my size, but I never let it bring me down. And I eventually found someone who loves sex with me
>>
>>17016016
sorry bro but apart from surgery. which is expenisive there is no cheap way to extend the length of your penis. what are born with is what you have, you should be saying to your GF i didnt know was going out with such a size queen... asian guys have less than you do and it still doesnt stop them fucking like rabbits...
>>
>>17016318
I recommend more intense foreplay to get vagina wet enough. You càn even try getting her to orgasm through oral
>>
>>17016333
She really hates oral, she refuses it. I have tried fingering and making out for 30+ minutes and it doesn't seem to help.
>>
>>17016016
4.5 inches isn't even that bad. I mean, ya, you're below avarage, but it's a workable size. Don't be so insecure. Dump her and move on.
>>
>>17016350
wow a woman who hates oral, that really blows actually
it's honestly hard to say what the solution is, but keep trying

Ideas: lube, new positions, angling your penis to hit certain pleasure zones, rubbing her clit during sex
>>
>>17016134
>so i'm doomed with this small dick? there's no way to increase the length or size?
Afraid so. Penis-enlargement schemes have been preying on men in your situation for literally thousands of years. Nothing works. Not even surgery.
>>
>>17016111
>she's the nicest girl i've ever known
If this is the nicest girl you've ever known, then you really need to meet more of them.
>>
File: 1438713232193s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1438713232193s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>17016111
>been together for 2 years
>decide to have sex only yesterday
pls
>>
>yesterday my gf finally agreed to have sex with me and she laughed at my small dick (it's only 4,5inch when erect) and then she decided to jerk me off then left
>things that didn't happen
>>
>>17016148
It's placebo. I did it, and it "worked" - however, today I'm confident that it was simply my penis growing naturally (from what I remember, it may slightly change until you're 22, and I was 19 at the time)
>>
https://www.pegym.com/
>>
>>17016016
You can get a surgery done. I forgot what it's called, but it takes the hidden part of your penis that part that normally isn't shown and pushes it out to add to your length. The average is 2 extra inches so you would be 6.5 inches if you got it done. That's .5 bigger than average.
>>
>>17016530
That shit leaves you impotent. Don't worry, they already have 3d printed vaginas. Of course muh womyn always come first. But in 10 years they'll have 3d printed fully functional cocks, and we'll be able to push the envelope as far as we want. What's even better is that the surgery will probably be so cheap by that time it would be $500-$2000 max. We will be seeing guys with 18 inch members, but myself I think I will opt for 7.5x6 because I'm 5x5 right now and certain positions are painful for my girlfriend already, but I'd enjoy stretching her edges more.
>>
>>17016111
she obviously isnt very nice if she laughed at your dick
>>
>>17016016
Is your dick thin? Mine is about as long as yours and girls don't complain.
Tell that bitch to fuck a horse.
>>
>>17016121

Kek
>>
>>17016111
>2 years
>no sex
>laughs at penis size
You're either a liar or a cuckold.
>>
>>17016382
>>17016780
i don't know why you guys are upset about our relationship but yes it took me 2 years to get her agreement because we had a rather passive relationship. not like i'd get anything from lying

>>17016153
>>17016304
>>17016354
thanks guys.. i just.. don't know how to feel anymore..
on one hand, i'm trying to accept having a small member
but on the other hand i feel really sad and disappointed

>>17016670
not really thin though, just isn't long
>>
the real question is, how do you know when a girl is a size queen in the first place?
>>
>>17016027
Both are bad
>>
>>17017687
a question we /adv/isers will take to our graves, my friend.
>>
>>17016056
>Size queens ain't worth anyone's time. Call her a cunt and never speak to her again.
X2 fuck size Queens, I'm average and don't give a fuck. Better yet, fuck her with a decent or even average size glass wand make sure she cums, then she shouldn't care, if she does she is a size queen cunt.
>>
fuck her with a decent or even average size glass wand make sure she cums

I second this! My bf fucks me with one and it is fucking awesome!
>>
>>17016326
>a little over an inch while erect

I don't want to be mean but how is it possible to even have sex with that size?
>>
>17016016
There are some methods of like penis exercises which can help you increase your penor (i donno if it works but , penis is muscle right? so it can grow imo) I will try to find pictures of exercises but try to google it while i find it for ya .
>>
>>17016016
Bruh, 4,5 inches is plenty if she's not a cunt. Dump her.

I'm sitting comfy at 4" and fat and my GF still worships it like a god-pillar. Orgasms are strong for her and she's thankful.

When she shows you her cunt, laugh.
>>
OP you're literally never going to married or have children.

Women are conditiong men to have bigger dongs.
>>
my penis is 4.5 inches when flaccid

just use a vacuum cleaner to enlarge it, cheapest way
>>
>>17019155
won't using pump rupture the cells though?
>>
>>17019522
Not if you're not retarded. Vacuum cleaner will rip your dick off, however if you go slowly and give your dick time to relax, it might work better.
>>
>>17016016
i will tell you a couple of things, there are many men way worse than you. Also, if you practice your oral game, you can make a girl cum way more harder. Also before you do anything for enlargement, you should speak to a doctor, safety first.
>>
>>17020153
is oral even effective? i never tried it before and i heard it's difficult to get it right
>>
>>17019155
I have a michaelangelo's david dick. It's embarrassingly small when flaccid but when it gets hard it's your average 6 inches.

I don't know how that works.
>>
>>17016016
>>17016304
>>17019107
>>17020153
Look into cuckolding, that's the only way you'll ever please a woman.
>>
>gf for 2 years
>no sex
>have to beg for sex
>laughs in your face at your dick
>thinking it's your fault
>trying to alter yourself to suit her bullshit
>not defending yourself and telling her to fuck off
>still calling her the nicest girl you've ever met

You've got bigger problems than your dick OP. Stop being a little bitch and tell her to go fuck herself. Also if she hasn't been cheating on you, she is now.
>>
>>17021376
Have you read my comment?
>my GF worships it
She literally gets 6 orgasms. Paired with my nonexistent need to cum, I can fuck her all day long.
>>
>>17016016
Someone else on this thread mentioned jelqing, and I can attest to its effectiveness.

I'll never be 100% sure if it was just my dick growing naturally though. I did it for a year when I was 22, frustrated about my 5" dick. I'm at about 6 now, 24 years old.

Do whatever you wish, just don't use pills, creams, or any of those machine device things. Be safe.
>>
That's fucking bullshit anon and she completely disregarded your feelings. I've been with some guys that were almost too big for me, and one recently that was less than average.

Though I enjoyed them both, I enjoyed the smaller guy more just because he was a more attentative lover. He kissed better, spent more time on foreplay, wanted to please, and was able to go more than one round-it was amazing. But even without all that, I would NEVER fucking laugh. That is horrible and I equate it to calling a girl a worthless fat cow. It's degrading and humiliating.

Find a girl that enjoys SEX-not penis size, and is able to tell you and ask you for what she wants, and can return the favor.

His dick may not have felt the best, but his hands, lips, tounge, and body were wonderful. You don't need a huge cock, you just need experience and self respect, and don't ever take anything less from your partners. Good luck anon.
>>
>>17021382

She most definitely was already if she laughed at it being small when its slightly below average, and she told him just to masturbate.
>>
There is no safe or sensible to make your dick bigger. In case you do go down that root remember that you cannot make your penis grow longer. No pills or creams can do that. If they could you'd get dick cancer by the end of the week.

Stretching your dick will at best give you a stretched foreskin. Penis pumps are only temporary.

Best bet is just to shave your pubes and have sex with the lights low. Or date girls that aren't enormous cunts (literally).
>>
>>17016418
I'm 19, and only about 5 or a little above at max, it makes me kind of self-conscious so I don't really want to have sex. Will my penis grow longer d'you think? And what is a decent size?
>>
>>17018698
foreskin holds back the length so when I'm pumping it's probably a bit bigger
>>
>>17022357
Gonna point ya to this post buddy:
>>17022314
>>17021382
>>17020153
>>17019107
>>17016304
>>17016122
>>
File: internet (49).png (721 KB, 1019x1370) Image search: [Google]
internet (49).png
721 KB, 1019x1370
I tried jelqing.
It works but there's a caveat and it's not worth it, I regret it immensely.

What you do is basically get yourself almost-hard and grip it super tight with two fingers and stroke it up. Your head gets all purple you're basically forcing the blood up. Your dick is fucking fragile spongey shit not like any other part of your body. The blood vessels break open and scar tissue forms. So it gets a little wider and longer but you're fucking your dick up in the process and it doesn't get as hard or feel as good anymore. Also you aren't going to see massive gains I only got like half an inch but it isn't worth the price I paid, it's less sensitive and takes forever to get hard now.

So don't do that.

There's plenty of girls who are OK with small guys. They don't really care, only bitches do.
It's a common insecurity and they're used to it. Find a new girl and she'll be fine with it.
>>
>>17022381
what is this caveat
>>
>>17019107
Pffffff, yeh ok buddy.
>>
>>17022371
It's almost like a meaningful relationship and happiness isn't solely dependant on your dong length. Go figure.

If only massive dicked men were attractive to women, we would've all evolved colossal dicks. And then even bigger dicks to compete.

We did evolve to understand poetry and that licking nipples makes other people feel good, though. So yeah.
>>
>>17022371
thanks, but what's average penis size?
>>
>>17022813

Average is little above 5 inches. You're going to stress about it a lot more than she will. If you can get her off, you're good with whatever you have.
>>
It's sad that we live in a culture where the size of your dick is a significant matter.

Maybe I'm being naive but to me a girl worth her salt shouldn't really care unless you have a microdick and can't get her off. Even then it shouldn't always be a deal breaker.
>>
>>17022837

It usually matters more to the guy than it does the girl. Girls are going to ask if what they're wearing makes them look fat, guys are going to ask if what they're wearing makes their dick look small. It's just the way life works.
>>
>>17016304
I just want to say I'm in the same situation with same physical attribute. Married for 7 years now. I know there's the whole "anything you read here is a work of fiction" thing blah blah, but I have no reason to lie about having a tiny dick to make a stranger feel better.

OP, don't let this shit get you down. You're not in a bad situation just because you're not pornstar huge. Look at me and this anon I'm quoting. We've both found love and a sex life (not with each other. That sentence sounds weird). There's hope for everyone and a partner for everyone.
>>
>>17016382
lol this
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.