[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to successfully cheat on my girlfriend and not get busted.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: image_2.jpg (36 KB, 500x668) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
36 KB, 500x668
I need to successfully cheat on my girlfriend and not get busted. Any advice? Don't judge, I don't care what you think.

I've already used fell asleep, haven't used phone not charged get when I'm with the other chick.

How do you Chads do it?
>>
You're asking the wrong group of people

Also kill yourself
>>
Wtf is this thread, anon? And why did you steal my pic too?
>>
Work in a night where you are booked once a week. Say you are bowling or hanging with your dudes. Side chick that night.
>>
Fuck off
>>
if you want to have sex with another person that isnt your partner. why not break up with your partner first since you dont love your partner as much as this other person?
>>
>>17016013
why would you do it?
>>
>>17016021
Check other thread
>>
>>17016035
Yeah, i'm the femanon from the "ask the opposite gender"-thread. Had a good laugh OP. now fuck off, that's not nice!
>>
>>17016040
Meant to help, was terrible idea in retrospect.

My bad.
>>
WTF is this
>>
>>17016050
No, actually, it's quiet a neat idea. Maybe i'll get some insight. I'm really hyped to ask him about that friend later atm. This gon be good
>>
Deny, deny, deny. Rule 1
>>
Assuming you're only lying to one of them, start with working late one night a week (this is easier than lying about going out with friends)

Start going to the drinks after work if your work does this (and then stop but don't tell her)

Make random OTHER nights late - when you have called / done something she can "verify".

SHOWER - sex smells distinctive but so does fresh cologne, so just rinse with water

Get a mate who will act as proxy in case of emergency

Please consider what you might be gambling with - what are you really prepared to lose?
>>
>>17016013
I never done that, going with what I would do if I was a piece of shit:
Don't have a one, regular side dish - get girls that you are sure youll never see again. And use protection.
Make sure she feels appriciated and safe in relationship
Don't let your friends to know
Keep it away from the place you sleep or work
Going to a different city should be perfect, use a fake name
>>
Complain a lot about your phone acting weird so she can't bug you when it with the other girl. Alternately get shitty Sprint. "no signal"
>>
>>17016085
That and get another phone
>>
Set up extra special nights for your gf.

Don't over explain anything. Short and sweet.
>>
Bang them both on the same day as many times as you can. Who knows how long it will last, live it up.
>>
Hide in pain sight. It's OK if she knows you have a demand friend. Just don't let them meet unless the chick you are cheating with is fearless.

Protip: most chicks love to face thier victims. Bitches be crazy.
>>
Guys are you fucking serious?
>>
Stay vague and chill.
>>
>>17016105
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
Condoms. Bummer but if your ladies share the same vd it's harder to deny if you get caught.
>>
If you get accused, throw a shit fit so gf knows not to bring it up again.

If you are really a bastard make gf think she's going crazy. You have to be really evil to do that but I've seen it work.
>>
Thrive on your alpha status.
>>
Get fixed so you don't reproduce you sociopathic fucks.
>>
Be the kind of boyfriend that would never cheat. Then cheat.
>>
>>17016124
this is called gas lighting
>>
>>17016169
This. This is what I do at least. Oh, and before you start calling me names, I started cheating after being cheated on a couple of times.
>>
It's not cheating if you only "hotdogg"
>>
>>17016013
>I need to successfully cheat on my girlfriend and not get busted.
Why?

>Any advice?
Have the decency to end one relationshop before starting the next.

>Don't judge, I don't care what you think.
Then you won't care when I call you a terrible person.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.