[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best way to respond when someone reacts to my supporting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: CUTE.jpg (3 KB, 160x182) Image search: [Google]
CUTE.jpg
3 KB, 160x182
What is the best way to respond when someone reacts to my supporting LGBT by accusing me of being gay?
>>
>>17015881
Ha, OP is a faggot
>>
>>17015881
"Nah, I'm just in favor of people not being discriminated against for being different"
>>
It's not an accusation. Being gay isn't wrong. The first step is not ascribing malice to someone who is just being an idiot.

The next step is to say "please stop thinking about my sex life."
>>
>>17015881
Get away from them. They're filth with 13 year old maturity anyway.
>>
>>17015881
Tell them they should at least buy you a drink before propositioning you...
>>
>>17015881
stop being such a fag howsabout
>>
>2016
>sexual boundaries still exist

Do you live in a flyover state?
>>
>>17015923
Two comments in this thread just prove some parts of the world still haven't evolved into the superior mindset.

>>17015892
Not enough bite

>>17015903
Ha, might work (at pissing them off)

>>17015896
Yeah, I realized after posting that accuse was the wrong word. And thanks, might work too.

>>17015900
I want to, but it just infuriates me that people can be so dumb
>>
>>17015903
Oh.. another one.

Say 'Yes.. yes I am very happy with my life at the moment. Thank you for noticing'

From wiki: Gay originally used to refer to feelings of being "carefree", "happy", or "bright and showy"

>>17015896
This anon is on the money. This is what we need to do to progress as a society and reduce weed out discrimination.
>>
File: 1425945891508.gif (381 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
1425945891508.gif
381 KB, 350x263
>>17015881
>Anon, you must be gay
>Oh, so you are too? I was hoping so! Those luscious lips, that cute round ass... so when do you wanna bang?
>>
>>17015936
Holy shit you sound like a massive faggot
>>
>itt: autistic ways to respond when someone calls you gay
>>
>>17015958
Wow, now I have a boner.

Does that make me gay?
>>
Just start hitting on them. It's what I do.

>of course, I turned out to be bi
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.