[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Taking pictures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nyuvogkcde1r8jjy7o1_500.png (205 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyuvogkcde1r8jjy7o1_500.png
205 KB, 500x333
So gf and me take pictures and want to record us during sex. The only means of recording are decent mobile phones though. How can I record a good pov video with a phone?
>>
You really can't. At best you can record a semi-decent POV video by buying a suction cup mount and sticking the phone to your bed's headboard.
>>
File: 1456569772952.jpg (68 KB, 884x800) Image search: [Google]
1456569772952.jpg
68 KB, 884x800
Get someone else to record it
>>
File: 1425815734604.png (53 KB, 141x218) Image search: [Google]
1425815734604.png
53 KB, 141x218
Why the hell would you record yourself having sex? I swear to god, kids these days...
>>
POV? Hmmm might be tricky

Try posting here:

>>>/diy/

Those guys love making things to shove up their asses so I'm sure they'd be sympathetic to your cause.
>>
>>17015934
Not too sure about that
>>17015929
4 u
>>17015909
I would. But the request is pov
>>17015863
Then perhaps we should invest in a camera?
>>
You could tape your phone to your forehead... But that is silly

Try holding phone vertically around your chin or mouth and either use external mic or breathe very slowly.

Also try having sex slowly to minimize shaking. Cowgirl or missionary (if your gf films) would be best position.
>>
>>17015978
I meant horizontally
>>
>>17015978
Thanks a lot! Will try this.
>>
>>17015976
>Then perhaps we should invest in a camera?
The problem is not wholly the device, though yes a camera with image stabilization would help. The problem is that there's nothing good about a POV recording. What are you going to do, strap the camera to your face with a headlamp mount? I'm sure she'll find that super sexy.

Recording sex is great. Just get off of this POV kick. Mount a camera or two on a tripod and leave it off to the side of the bed.
>>
>>17015853
Dude just go to your nearest camera store and rent a camera. It's affordable and its way cheaper than buying a camera.
>>
>>17016055
Will do
>>
>>17015853
How degenerate. If you rely on doing freaky new things in order to stay interested in one another you'll eventually run out of shit to do and your relationship will fizzle.

...Unless you're legitimately both just curious what you look like.
>>
>>17015853
it's 'gf and I' you stupid nigger
>>
I don't understand the POV thing, you already have access to your POV feed through your eyes.
>>
>>17016096
>>17016110
Money

And it is not to stay interested in each other. She has been taking nudes for quite some time now and asked me if I'd be down for couple-stuff. And I am

>>17016100
Mea culpa. I honestly was about to edit the post.
>>
>>17016096
But that makes me think about other things. Thanks, anon
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.