[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some quick advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_0154.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0154.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
Been having a great relationship with gf then today while leaving a night market.. she got slightly annoyed because i kept driving fast and not wearing a helmet(Motorcycle) and said i never listen too her. Then she did something i never saw her do. She went quiet. Started ignoring me. She's sitting in the living room now past Midnight just sitting in the dark. I asked her whats wrong and she just says she's fine. Ummm what do?
>>
PMS.

Give space or do something nice for her now or later.
>>
go in there and talk to her, apologise for driving too fast, tell her you wont do it again, ask her if there's anything else on her mind. the never listening to her thing makes it sound like there's something more that's bothering her but she just hasn't brought it up before. talk it out, and then comfort her
>>
>>17015553
and if she doesn't respond and start talking to you after a certain amount of time, say 30 minutes, encourage her to go bed so she can get some rest. continue it tomorrow.
>>
>>17015552
>>17015553
so give her space or talk to her?

Literally she's laying down on the couch and she's about sleep lol.

it feels awkward.
>>
>>17015566
if she's actually genuinely asleep or nearly asleep, go and cover her with a blanket. she might just be pretending though, or lying down because there's nothing else to do - in which case, talk to her
>>
>>17015646
I went over to talk with her and she started giggling.

She's acting like she's mad but keeps laughing while talking too me.

Dude chicks are weird.
>>
>>17015701
She sounds like a smart girl who cares about you anon!
Maybe she thought over being upset instead of causing an arguement which is RARE. Just wear a helmet obviously shes concerned about you
>>
>>17015701

she is fucking hella pissed. Sounds like she is finished with you desu.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.