[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't even know if this applies to a lot of guys , especially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I don't even know if this applies to a lot of guys , especially older men but
Why do men stare at a woman even though she's not revealing anything? Honesty can just looking at an attractive girls face turn a man on??
>>
>>17015368

I'm guessing you're not a guy but looking at a girl doesn't necessarily mean I have a rock hard erection and I'm fantasizing about pinning her down and taking her from behind.

A lot of different shit goes through guys' heads. Some of it is sexual, some isn't. She might have a pretty face, she might have nice hair, you might think the looks like someone you used to know, you might be wondering why she chose to wear plaid and stripes... Don't overthink it.
>>
>Why do men stare at a woman even though she's not revealing anything?

hardwired to analyses all potential mate. sorry its just automatic like walking.

>Honesty can just looking at an attractive girls face turn a man on??
Yes definitely. but be aware that focusing on particular physical attribute will be gunning for sexual interaction with said physical attribute.

Again hardwired. sorry.
>>
it's called "undressin with their eyes"

That's an old phrase that you youngins don't have.
>>
>>17015368
Because usually nothing better to look at.
>>
>>17015368
It's just some left-over habit from the time when being 'macho' was in and people would catcall and ogle every girl to prove how manly they are

basically, they're a bunch of insecure tools who try to prove they're not faggots by staring at every woman as much as possible. it's almost like a huge sign saying "look at me brah, this girl looks totally normal but i'm so manly that i will stare at her anyway because i'm attracted so much to girls that i'll stare even if they aren't wearing nothing revealing due to how manly i am and totally am not gay"

they're the counterpart of flaming homosexuals.

t. 3rd world shitskin who lives in an 'emerging nation' which allows for such situation to happen
>>
"look but dont touch, that is rule" -Nikolai
>>
>>17016336
Sounds like a bit of projection, mate
>>
>>17015368
Pretty girls are pleasing to look at. It's pretty simple.
>>
I look at woman that I consider beautiful.Is it that bad?
>>
I just enjoy looking at beautiful things. That's kinda like asking why I would look at a sports car, or a greek sculpture.

Not everything is about sex and being turned on you perverse woman.
>>
>>17015368
You're question is ridiculous and stupid. I am a man and I don't stare at people of any sex. You have to understand that your an immature little self-obsessed bitch and after noticing a guy looking in your direction, you've decided that he was staring at you because of your 'attractive face'. I would put money on the fact that you are a fucking Hagrid bitch and you're just obsessing about another human being absorbed by you and your'e "sexiness". Fuck me man - If I could say this to you you in person, I would feel a lot better. Maybe you should go and live in Paris because I know that the ugly ass girls there are in love with themselves.
>>
>>17016472

This. It doesn't mean the guy is getting his rocks off but he sees someone that's attractive or someone with something interesting about them. Has no one ever 'caught your eye'? It doesn't even have to be sexual, just a curious glance.

I paint/sketch as a hobby and my favorite subjects are people. I feel stupid because sometimes I'll catch myself staring at guys and even girls and not mean to. It doesn't even have to be a person most would consider 'attractive', I'll just notice something interesting or pretty about them and think: 'I want to draw/paint them'.
>>
Fun fact.
People with photographic memory, appear less rude to the casual observer. We stare, but we do it later after we get home.

Some girls like being checked out, some girls don't. Some a paranoid psychos. I was looking at something one time, and I hear a girl's voice say "take a picture, it lasts longer"
I wasn't looking anywhere near her. She was a good 45 degrees off from my line of sight, but her troll worked and got me to look at her..
yeah i regretted it immediately. she had pulled her stretchy top open, and was exposing her breasts at me. it was so gross. yeah, so the point is, some girls really want to be stared at.
It's a coin toss, whether a girl wants to be looked at or not, depends on her mood.

To minimize the risk of looking when you shouldn't, base your decision on location.

If you're in a strip club, it's ok to look, and you can even stare, if you stick $$ in her g string.

If you are at McDonalds, and she's taking your order, focus on the menu, unless she specifically leans her tits of the counter at you, then it's ok to look.

At the bank, when the teller is jiggling her tits counting the $$ you asked for, it's ok to look, she's distracted by the money. If she asks why you need small bills, don't say strip club, tell her it's for school.
Anywhere outdoors is public domain, you can look, you can even take pictures.

If a girl is hanging on a dude's arm, you have to look. She's a trophy, that's what she's there for. Dude can't get it up otherwise, he needs you to look at her.

If she's middleeastern and has a bag over her head, don't look.

Other than these, just flip a coin.
>>
Eh, I don't even consider myself that confident but sometime I find myself looking at pretty girls, it's like when there's the light of someone else's house across from your bedroom window, you're not trying to look at it, you're eye is just attracted to it without thinking. It's not necessarily sexual it's just how attraction works.
>>
>>17015368
It's not about sex for me, it's just that women are such beautiful creatures, I can't help but look deep into their eyes or look at their skin.
>>
Girls do it too.
>>
>>17015368
OP.... men are staring because their is something interesting about you. It could be that you're really ugly. It could be that you're wearing a cool color combo. It could be that you're pretty and I want to stare some more at your face. Maybe you have a nice ass. Maybe I'm not wearing my glasses that day and I'm trying to figure out what you are. Sometimes guys just like walking around with their heads up and you just happen to be in their field of vision.

It could be a lot of things.

These guys are freaking out though. What's wrong with you people
>>17016336
>>17016556
>>17016614
>>
>>17016607

Photographic memory is so rare as to be written off anytime anyone ever mentions it.

In short, you don't have photographic memory. Fun fact.
>>
>>17016654
She knows why a man would stare at her. She is just asking a dumb fucking question that makes guys look like sex obsessed perverts. If she is confused as to why a man stares at a woman, she should maybe call social services and ask for some rudimentary life sciences lessons. Stop fucking entertaining her dumb ass backward questions. I also still maintain that this person is a fucking hagard that spends most of it's time observing other people's business and needs to fucking get a life and stop fucking complaining about how life is shit. P.S - I am a 29 year old man with a girlfriend and male and female friends and I really don't feel that these types of questions help anyone in the furtherance of females in our society.
>>
>>17015368
I'm going to assume you're not a guy or that you're some kind of numale.

I'm looking because there's something interesting. It's rarely if ever even a sexual thing. I've stared at fat chicks while clearly looking disgusted, because they are disgusting. I've stared at attractive girls because I like something about them. I've stared at dogs because they're happy to see me and want my attention. I've stared at sculptures so that I can focus and take in the details of what I'm seeing.

It's not that complicated.
>>
>>17015368
Because you give humans too much credit and fail to realise we (men and women) essentially share our bodies with an animal that essentially controls all of our feelings and impulses whether we like it or not, and is also able to control our body movements in ways ranging from a little bit, to, in a panic or life or death situation, all of it.

The animal wants to put its dick in the woman. So it causes the dude to stare. It's checking and evaluating while simultaneously trying to intimidate and assert dominance for mating purposes.

Each man's ability to resist and control depends on a series of factors of his own wiring.

Women also stare. It is sexist culture to put sexual impulse entirely on men.

Our impulses function different but we both have them.
>>
>>17016677
>Photographic memory is so rare, it's like god tier

aww anon, don't cry. I'm sure you're good at something.
>>
>>17015368

The face is the best part of a woman. I can marry a great face, even if the other parts are lacking. If you have a great body and an ugly face, the farthest I'll go is sex.
>>
I like staring at women, especially when they stare back. Then I either break eye contact after a while or just give a little smile back. If the girl doesn't like it, she just looks away and life moves on. It's just another way of interacting with humans, nothing absurd.
>>
okay so what is the appropriate way to look at a pretty girl on the street?
When I realize a pretty girl is heading my way I just get tunnel vision and walk past her looking straight ahead thinking that looking at her is somehow rude, I don't know. I just concentrate hard not to look at the floor and million thoughts are going through my head, walking manually and shit

and I never ever turned around to see a girl from behind in my life. Am I missing out? Are girls turning around ever?
>>
>>17016616
This.
>>
>>17016336
lol dumb fucking autist has probably never left his hometown...
>>17016426
this.

3rd world fuckheads don't stare because they don't wanna seem gay, 3rd world muslims fucking hold hands and kiss each other on the mouth in public like it's normal shit (see Bush making out with King Abdullah and holding hands), swear to god you visit any of those countries you will laugh your ass off seeing two towelheaded thick mustache'd 50 yr old dudes holding hands and walking across the street casual af, with their basic burqa bitches in tow.

So >>17016336 was definitely a huge projection. They just stare at women without shame because they have no respect for women as anything but property or second-class citizens, as with many other 3rd world countries that are dominated by abrahamic religitards and other tribal nonsense.

But I think OP being uncomfortable with eye contact is symptomatic of her own anxieties and fears as much as it may be due to (possibly, considering we have no idea what she looks like, could be her mustache that's attracting stares for all we know) unwanted attraction. Definitely narcissistic at the very least to assume why everyone is staring at her for the same reason..
>>
>>17015368
women are pretty, i like to look at them
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.