[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you go to a beer festival in a rainstorm? My friend insists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (446 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
446 KB, 1280x853
Would you go to a beer festival in a rainstorm? My friend insists it's going to be great and there will be a bunch of girls hanging out soaking wet. I'm imagining a bunch of alcoholics sucking down cups of beer in the rain and it seems like a waste of money.

90% chance of rain. Call it /adv/, is this going to be fun or not?
>>
Your friend insisted because of beer. There will be beer, but you'll be drinking beer inside a crowded tent filled with smelly drunkard.

I hope you realized that those girls won't be standing around in the rain ....
>>
File: w.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>17015323
yeah sounds fun

just put your phone in a ziplock bag.
>>
They'll probably have tents you pussy.

Alcoholics typically don't go to beer fests because they're too expensive and they would rather spend the money on cheap booze.

Maybe your judgemental ass shouldn't go then.
>>
>>17015323
It'll be fun if you make it fun
>>
>>17015344

There's not even tents. We go to this thing every year and I'm looking at pictures of the setup now - there's tents for the people pouring beer, but nowhere if you're just there to drink.

I definitely don't think there will be girls there. He's trying to insist otherwise. I feel bad for ditching him, but this shit is also on the other side of the city and is $100 or more worth of Uber fare for me to get there and back, not even considering the tix.
>>
>>17015357

Protip: I am an alcoholic myself. Still doesn't make me wanna go stand in the rain if there's no girls. I can save a bunch by going down to the bar.
>>
>>17015363
>We go to this thing every year
I guess it a personal tradition for him, just should go along and have some fun.
But considering the situation don't make it too easy, play it hard until he to cough up half your uber fee upfront...
>>
>$100 or more worth of Uber fare
>in a rainstorm

Sounds fucking awful
>>
>>17015323
beer festivals in the uk are normally like, family affairs, full of old dudes who really like real ale. I still enjoy them, but don't expect a party full of young people.

that could just be the UK though. i've heard in other countries they're a bit more octoberfesty
>>
>>17015323
Why wouldn't you go to a beerfest?!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.