[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I witnessed underage bestiality, what do I do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: spaniel.jpg (21 KB, 370x277) Image search: [Google]
spaniel.jpg
21 KB, 370x277
So I was round a friend's house yesterday. His room is on the second floor of the building. To cut a long story short, after looking out the window we wondered what the boy in the next door garden was doing to his dog. After initially thinking he was stroking/hugging it I realised that he didn't have his trousers on (they were around his ankles) and he was having physical intercourse with the dog. After a few minutes of this (and us just watching in horror) he attempted to change 'positions' and the dog managed to get away and run inside. He then proceeded to 'finish', get dressed and ran inside too.

What complicates the situation is I'm 99% sure the boy is under 16, which made me reluctant to take photographs in case I would be the one getting in trouble. Now I tried reporting this to the RSPCA, but they said that I would need to contact the police as they can't do much about it without their involvement. I'm also reluctant to call the police just in case it was a weird teenage boy thing to do in the heat of the moment and I don't want to ruin the rest of this guys life. On the other hand I have read that this kind of activity can lead on to much worse things, and the dog itself was very small, so it could really be getting hurt from this. I've thought about sending an anonymous letter through the post box too.

TL;DR: I saw the underage neighbour boy fornicating with his dog, what should I do?
>>
>>17015169
Tske a video next time and masturbate furiouslY
>>
>>17015169
Just leave it be, there's nothing wrong with bestiality. Take a video next time though, that shit is hot.
>>
>>17015174

I will be honest and say I do have photos. One of my friends said I should print it out and send it through his letter box, but it's pretty obvious where the picture was taken from from the picture.
>>
Not sure why you care so much. Let it go.
>>
>>17015197
This. It's not your problem.
>>
>>17015169
>I don't want to ruin the rest of this guys life.

Don't do it then. You're not helping anyone by reporting it.
>>
Fuck the lot of you who say to leave this alone. That poor dog cannot consent. Op, either go to the police or beat the shit out of this boy. This shot ain't right!
>>
I'd say destroy the pictures. They will cause you more harm than any "good" you're trying to accomplish. Think of it this way, what you did actually seems worse, taking pictures of a teenage boy, come on.
>>
The boy should get in trouble some in order to prevent him from become even more sexually deviant in the future.
Find some way to scare the shit out of him like slip a note under his door and claim to be God or something be like "I know what you did to that animal; stop that shit. -God"
>>
>>17015169
Take the pictures and put it in that kids mailbox
>>
>>17015197

Surely this is animal abuse? The dog was the same as pictured but a lot smaller. Couldn't it really damage the dog?

Also isn't this serial killer behaviour?
>>
>>17015242
Nope
>>
>>17015242
Serial killers usually just torture/kill animals, fucking them is more zoophile/furry behavior.

If the dog can really be hurt from it, I'd report it. A veterinarian should be able to confirm if there's abuse going on.
>>
>>17015220

They're stored on my phone currently but you're right, I will delete them. They're hilarious to tell the story though
>>
>>17015218
Fucking this
>>
>>17015270
>goes to police
>you will be questioned on why you have CP on your phone
>but I'm reporting him derp
>gets in cuffs, "NOOO THE BOY IS THE BAD ONE"
>cop:let's go you sick fuck
>>
>>17015169
And this is any of your business because. . . . ?
>>
>>17015169
What are his parents like? Good people? Stuff like that isn't normal. Somebody needs to be alerted and he needs help working his way through this.
>>
>>17015231
>slip a note under his door and claim to be God or something be like "I know what you did to that animal; stop that shit. -God"
This.
>>
>>17015218
>>17015220
Both of these. Report him, but seriously dude, get rid of those photos LOL. You don't need to prove he did anything, just report it and the police should come ask at their place, it could scare him out of it and wake his parents up from being such fucktards, or it might not. But it's better than nothing, and better than being arrested for cp.
>>
Why the fuck was he fucking a dog out in the open? this has to be fake
>>
Report it, I'm sure someone can tell if the dog has been physically damaged.
>>
>>17016266
Wondering the same thing unless maybe it's part of his fetish, outdoors.
>>
Just leave it be. We kill and eat animals, so what's so bad about shaggin one.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.