[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 325x217) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 325x217
So I stayed up the whole night browsing 4chan and I woke this afternoon to hear my mom speaking crap about me. "Anon never does this, never does that. His brother way more productive than him, he way more helpful around the house. Anon just never talk to his father even though his father worries about him (A lie because my dad is one if the few people I love dearly in this world.)
She basically just fucking ripping ne apart to my granny and I feel like utter shit just dwelling in my room. Sad thing is, a lot of it is the truth. She tells me she doesn't trust me anymore and is gonna sit me down to have a chat with me about how I'm fucking up incredibly well. She just walked into my room and told me she's given up on me. I'm fucking useless to her... Please help me guys...
>>
Why don't you man up and help your household?
>>
Are you actually useless? I mean it's fucked up that she says these things in the first place, but you say some of the things she says is true. How old are you?
>>
So ... get a job?
Are you an underaged piece of shit? No? Get a job...? Or go to college I guess. Up to you.
>>
>>17015099
Make it your mission to get your ass out of the house in 48 hours anon. Plunge into that cold water.
>>
>>17015128
I can't get a job at boarding school
>>
>>17015111
I really am useless, I don't add any fucking value to this household...
>>
>>17015111
18 yesterday
>>
File: 1458962425849.jpg (109 KB, 668x959) Image search: [Google]
1458962425849.jpg
109 KB, 668x959
>>17015099
it just how moms are when they feel frustrated, she probably had high hope for you. Don't give up on her, she loves you.
>>
>>17015099
>Sad thing is, a lot of it is the truth.

So change.
>>
>>17015162
Your mom sounds a little harsh, but use that as determination. Prove that shes wrong about you, and maybe in the process you'll feel better about yourself.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.