[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really need help from anonymous to get even with a company
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1460214387975.jpg (517 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1460214387975.jpg
517 KB, 2048x1152
I really need help from anonymous to get even with a company that is suing and attempting to make us pay for starting our own business on the internet which brings us no revenue any and all help would be greatly appreciated
>>
>>17015083
What's their legal basis of suing? Have you responded in any kind (email, phone etc)?

I think it's best not to counter-sue atm, these kind of leeches are well prepared for that.
>>
>>17015083
see a free consult lawyer/paralegal.

Vague concepts and explanations will not do anything for you here.
>>
>>17015083
The only way a company could sue you is if you were violating their trademark, copyright or patent. And if you are, you are in the wrong and have no defense.

Period.
>>
Ok. I'm in. I'll help.
>>
No infringement on a copyright they forged my signature on a legal document and even misspelled my name on it and the reason they are suing is because i started my own internet radio station since i left their radio so no i am not in the wrong
>>
>>17015467
Well they can sue you but it's just a waste of money for them since that shit won't ever pass in court.
A scare tactic, nothing more. You just focus on making your internet radio more awesomer.
>>
>>17015467
It sounds like a non-compete clause to keep you from taking what you learned there and joining a competitor or setting up on your own (which is exactly what it sounds like you're doing).

Those things tend to be buried in employment contracts or other documents, so it is possible they have your signature on something else than the form you call forged. .

But if you are absolutely sure it is just that one document, and that you can prove it's a forged signature (The misspelling is not significant), call their bluff. They probably won't sue, and if they do, they'll lose.
>>
I never signed anything when i was with them especially not a contract
>>
Never signed any contract whatsoever
>>
>>17016092
It sounds like you did. U sure?
>>
Ok, I did sign a contract. I thought it was a tax form. They might have tricked me.

Maybe.
>>
The internet radio station is highly regarded and has been mentioned on pitchfork. I can't say the name in case the lawyers are on here.
>>
OP here to be clear the contract stuff isn't me.
>>
That anonymous guy is no the op he is a troll a joke sadly enough
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.