[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How should i feel about my feelings for my FWB?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Choice.jpg (817 KB, 1000x772) Image search: [Google]
Choice.jpg
817 KB, 1000x772
Some months ago i began to hangout with my new occurred friend... Like a lot... After some time we kissed and i began to develop feelings for her... i'm like a emotional bomb, soon to explode... Since then we have being kissing a lot and sometimes it ended out in sex...

After the first time we kissed, she said she don't want to start anything serious, but she likes what we are doing. After some time i told her my feelings, and she still don't feel the same way. At that time she also said "If i meet a nice boy in a club, i wouldn't hesitate to kiss him". If i remember right she also said she normally wouldn't do anything like we are doing now... But she's still doing it, so i really need some advice, how to handle my feelings and the relationship we are having. I'm just not the guy for sex/kiss only relationships, so i'm really on the edge... I really love her, but i can't take the thought of her kissing random people without hesitation, when she still doing thing with me.

Btw it was her who always made the first moves. When we kissed, had sex and invited me over.

So should i just drop her completely, go a bit back and keep her as an ordinary friend, keep on going and hide my feelings as well as i can?
Just give me any advice you think will fit.
>>
Hello anon. I woul personally advice you to explain your feellings well to her. Maybe you should go out more. Like on dates and shit and then get to a point where you think she feels the same towards you. If it's unbareable just confess to her. But from what you say this girl really loves casual sex, so be careful with that.
>>
>>17014577
If anything, I think OP should stay away from her. He's starting to develop feelings for someone he's never gonna be in a relationship with. This is only going to hurt him more as time goes on.
>>
>>17014577
Thanks for the tip, i really shouldn't have confessed directly... however I have tried asking her out on dates and for some little walks, but she just want to cuddle in the bed :/

The funny thing is that she've never done casual sex before, i have known her kinda well for 4 years now. So it's confusing...

I really thinking about holding back, i'm just not the type for casual sex.

>>17014586
I kinda feel the same way... But the problem is we are still pretty good friends so it would be a shame to throw our friendship way... But if it's necessary, i'll do it :/
>>
>>17014552
>>17014596

Comes down to the person you are. Are you the type to look back on the past and regret ? Or are you the one to just move forward. Are you easily hurt? or do you have a heart of stone?

If you think you can handle rejection or her with someone else after pursuing her, then I say why not try?
If you think you cannot handle rejection etc. because you're an emotional person, then distance yourself from her and protect yourself first.
Think about all the possibilities that could play out and eliminate those paths that you think will not benefit or sit well with you
>>
>>17014856
That's actually a really good guideline, i appreciate that a lot. Thanks. I think i'm going to distance her, i'm pretty emotional...
Thanks guys! It's always nice to get some advice!
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.