[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should i seek help? Today i had a sharp knife in my hand i wslked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Should i seek help? Today i had a sharp knife in my hand i wslked passed a mirror. I stopped and looked and started pretending to stab my self in the throat. Each time the linge got closer and closer. I started think about how i could just do it and nothing would matter. My family would have no idea what happened but i then started thing who cares? I could just end right now, im an inch away i can almost feel it. Everyone i know and love will be dead in 100 years. We will all be dust.
Btw this seems to happen whenever im near sharp objects, death drops, or busses/trains. I feel like my body is in a sleep paralysis and i cant move whenever these thoughts come. The things is, its almost like i think of it as less sad and more i could just end it all and it wouldn't actually matter.

Pic is the carving i made with knife.
>>
>>17014182
Lunge*
>>
>>17014182
I do this a lot too. Not always suicidal... just fucking about sometimes.
>>
Please someone reply. Im getting freaked out. I'm realizing I've been having these thoughts my whole life. Am I crazy?
>>
>>17014232
Fo you also do this with other people? like when waiting at crosswalks you could totally push them in front of a bus.
>>
>>17014235
Or you and a friend are sitting on a high ledge and you think of how vulnerable they are to being murdered? yeah, I think its just a healthy awareness.
>>
>>17014237
I can sometimes feel myself almost doin it. Something always stops me though. I feel like doing it would turn life into a dream you'd be able to do what ever you want until you get arrested.
>>
>>17014249
Haha, it sounds a bit psycho when its said out loud, but yeah man, I think most people have those moments.
>>
>>17014182
the only thing to make this have any more edge is if you were wearing a trenchcoat at the time.

You need help. Not because you're crazy or unstable or whatever the fuck you want to think of yourself but you're a massive faggot. Good god are you a faggot.
>>
>>17014256
>An edgy post about being edgy.
Edgeception
>>
File: dfg.jpg (3 KB, 102x93) Image search: [Google]
dfg.jpg
3 KB, 102x93
>>17014263

>An edgy post about an edgy post being an edgy about another post being edgy

What his this Edgereality?
>>
>>17014182
The only significant fact in your story is that you didn't do it.

You're not suicidal.
>>
It's called the call of the void and it happens to most people. But that bit about everyone you've ever known dying and all memory of you going with them sure is a kicker, eh? There's been no issue more central to the human experience and it's a thought I'm sure has troubled men since there have been men.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.