[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dont fucking get life anymore. Anyone here just want to chat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: epikPepe.jpg (141 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
epikPepe.jpg
141 KB, 1000x750
I dont fucking get life anymore.

Anyone here just want to chat?

Why are people being such fucking pieces of shit to me.
>>
Let it out bro,

tell us what's going on with you.
>>
>>17014134
Life is a music video.

What's on your mind?
>>
>>17014134
Because you are a piece of shit. You are no benefit to the society. You will do better to society if you just kill yourself.
>>
>>17014134
Let us know what's going on mate.

>>17014146
Nice bait.
>>
File: 1523903467_49e93e2347.jpg (43 KB, 262x250) Image search: [Google]
1523903467_49e93e2347.jpg
43 KB, 262x250
>>17014134
Change your life. move to a completely new environment. take up a career you love even if pay is shitty. Live a weird life. i sure wish i had the courage to. When you enjoy life the shitty people will disappear.
>>
>>17014134
bro you're not alone, lots of people treat me like shit, so I just don't talk to them. but there's also a lot of cool people if you look hard enough, if someone wants to live their life on an island let them
>>
You should get a little bit of counselling nigguh.

And Datura, lots of Datura,

That shit will fuck you up. Good for your issue though
>>
>>17014139

>>17014139

I always just try and help other people out whenever possible. I do favors for people, I try and make people smile, I put others ahead of myself.

I don't know why people fucking just leave me all the time. I fucking win March Madness and i donate 10% to charities and 10% to the book keeper since he did it all for the people at my school.

I help my friends and teach them how to do projects in class. I explain them the classwork, I make conversation with them, we hang out at lunch and stuff, but I always get put on the fucking back burner.

They always leave me behind. I'm always letting them know I want to hang out, they always tell me stuff like we should hang out sometime, then I say I'm down for tonight, then they just go out without me.

It feels fucking awful. I don't know why fucking people do this to me. I feel like a fucking loser but I'm just trying to help others out.
>>
Like if they don't want to be my fucking friend I don't know why they just don't fucking tell me. I don't know why they say "oh lets hang out soon" if they arent going to fucking mean it.

Seriously, everyone fucking does this, they just flake. I feel like I'm being used like some tramp.
>>
You do realize that this happens because you go out of your way to please other right? Stop doing so much for people and expecting something in return. You do you and maybe some people who like you for you will stick around.

Right now they're saying it to squeeze the next favor out of you.
>>
>>17014174
This is really fucking scary. Not kidding, every friend I have has said the same thing to me. Is everyone being fucked over this days? Im starting to feel the same way.
>>
>>17014188

I just thought that helping other people out would make the world a better place. I guess not. I just felt good inside knowing that I made someone else's day better, but this world is a shitty place.

It's so demoralizing. All I kind of wanted was to see other people feel happy as a result of me being a good person, since that's what makes me feel happy in life. But people are going to abuse that over and over, I don't know if I should keep going with it anymore.
>>
>>17014197
I think the problem is that people want to play games. I notice that I do predictable things that people just expect. People need to take a non-linear path and play life like chess. Make a plan, do a setup and execute.
>>
>>17014202
If you did it out of pure selflessness, you wouldn't be expecting anything from others. The sad truth is that most people are really fucking selfish and don't care about the good of the world.

And they are happy, they just aren't rewarding you for it like you thought they would. Either keep doing all of this but don't expect anything or start taking care of yourself alone.
>>
>>17014174
Maybe go read "No More Mr. Nice Guy", there should be a free .pdf available online with a simple Google search. It basically comes down to that you have to put yourself first more before others. If you are going to help out others, expect something in return and also tell them this, and if they don't then tell them to fuck off since you are busy and have your own life.

In other words: people don't respect other people that do anything for them without questions. If I were to be asking a co-worker to do some of my work sometimes since I am busy, do you think I will actually think I would respect that person more?
And what about your boss that's always busy. Would you ask him to do your stuff because you couldn't make it or are stuck? He will tell he doesn't have time for that shit, since he is a busy man himself. And most persons would actually respect that.

Note: There is a difference here between putting yourself first instead of being a run-over nice guy, and being a dick about it. Don't be the latter of course, but don't just be that Mr. Nice Guy all the time.
>>
>>17014211

... i just wanted to be their friends. Friends look out for eachother, friends watch eachothers back, but I guess they aren't watching mine.

Friends high as shit at school? I left some eye drops in my bag on accident and you can have some. Friends looking mediocre/grim? I ask them how their day is, I try and cheer them up.

I'm not looking for cash back or a gift, just appreciation.

I guess you're right though. This is my fault for thinking thinking being a friendly and genuinely caring person would have more of an impact on someones lives then being a shallow scumbag.

I really hope this is just school drama. Life is going to be a shitty ride the way it sounds.
>>
>>17014222
To add to this:
This is also great relationship advice. Girls don't like a guy that will give them anything when they ask for that.

Also when you want to hang out with friends, don't ask them. Instead, make (exciting) statements about your plans and that they should come as well. Be more assertive with anything, just fucking go for it instead of being careful and trying to stay nice.
If they can't come for some reason, ask what they are up to and just go out with your intentions that you are bored on this friday night.
If they won't invite you to the stuff that they're going to, then maybe it's time to find other friends. At least stop doing favours for them, because they won't return them.
>>
>>17014228
Stop this "genuinely caring" crap. You're like the Nice Guy for friendships. You aren't genuinely caring, you expect to be rewarded.

You expect friendship in exchange for minor favors. It is school drama but you really need to grow up. People are friends because they genuinely like each other and spending time together, not because someone asked them how their day it. You probably come off too eager and creepy.
>>
>>17014174
>I always just try and help other people out whenever possible. I do favors for people, I try and make people smile, I put others ahead of myself.
That's good, it means you're a good person. Don't listen to pricks here who'll say you need to change that.

>I help my friends and teach them how to do projects in class. I explain them the classwork, I make conversation with them, we hang out at lunch and stuff, but I always get put on the fucking back burner.
>They always leave me behind. I'm always letting them know I want to hang out, they always tell me stuff like we should hang out sometime, then I say I'm down for tonight, then they just go out without me.
You need better friends. I had shitty friends for most of middle school and they did shit like this, just gotta go and find people who aren't dicks.

>>17014202
>I just thought that helping other people out would make the world a better place.
It does. The only problem is that there too few people like you, and too many dicks, wherever you are right now.

>>17014228
>I really hope this is just school drama. Life is going to be a shitty ride the way it sounds.
Depends where you go after this, what degree and/or career you choose, etc. Later in life you have much more options on what kind of people you want around you.

>>17014240
>Girls don't like a guy that will give them anything when they ask for that.
Well, some girls do, the kind that leave you emotionally scarred for life.
>>
>>17014247
>It does. The only problem is that there too few people like you, and too many dicks

Except he isn't doing it to make THE world a better place, just his world, with all the new friends he'll make!
>>
>>17014240

Here's just a day of random events, tell me how I should handle them.

> In multimedia art class, I finish up my project and just screwing around, one friend in question's project is ass cuz he doesn't know how to do anything.

> lol person1, that looks like shit.

"lol anon, what should I do to make it better then"

> uh (I explain to him how to use proper techniques in photoshop to get a desired effect

"oh thanks lol"
Later

> I'm standing in hallways during passing period, hanging out with one of my friends that I know actually cares, and person2 comes up

> Person2, you look so fucking high lmao, it's funny.

"Yeah man, i'm so cooked"

> I notice his eye drop bottle is empty cuz he smokes so much

> I remember I have some in my backpack I got from a friend

> I offer him some cuz his is empty.
I guess im a pushover or something, idk.
>>
>>17014258
>I offer him some cuz his is empty.

And what exactly do you expect in return for eye drops?
>>
>>17014275

Nothing really, just friends should look out for friends. It should go both ways, but I guess it doesn't.

I don't know what people want from me.
>>
>>17014284
But you aren't friends. You are classmates and you did a minor favor for him.
>>
>>17014290

We've known eachother since elementary school. We used to smoke all the time after school, go hiking, skip class and grab food all the time.

idk
>>
>>17014134
Be independent and strong, that's the only answer.
>>
>>17014293
What do you want this person to do for you?
In what way did they let you down?
>>
>>17014401
They didn't invite him out Friday night!
>>
>>17014134
If you want to stop people from being pieces of shit to you then you need to become more confident and stand up for yourself.

Besides, If your still in school, then just wait until you get out and I'll guarantee that everything will be alright.
>>
>>17014174

Maybe they just think you're boring. Being nice isn't enough sometimes.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.