[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't seem to get women. I know im attractive but I also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Emo_Dandy.jpg (89 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Emo_Dandy.jpg
89 KB, 960x540
I can't seem to get women. I know im attractive but I also no im really autstic/dumb. I've read models and it got me a gf but we broke up so I know I'm lovable at least. What can I do to stop wasting my potential?
>>
>trying to understand women

kek
>>
>>17013704
Just give me some help. There's nothing more infuriating than seeing literal weeaboo trash and skinny fat losers getting women while I'm stuck in the dirt when I'm obviously far better. It's one this to get treated like low rank trash because you are. But I have far more value.
>>
>>17013724
It's not supposed to make sense. There is literally no reason to be jealous or angry about this.
There is no way of 'getting it' when it comes to this kind of thing. Just wait and you'll end up meeting someone. This is literally the best advice.
>>
>>17013733
I'm in the spring of my youth and you mean to tell me to wait until it wanes for somone to just come to me. Men are supposed to be takers to sit back is to admit defeat. Something I'm too amazing and proud to do.
>>
>>17013799
>>17013799

kek
You're either trying to be funny or you have no idea how many people have given up on dating and pursuing romantic relationships, or at least put it on hold for a few years, to focus on their careers and school.

If you're serious, try dating.
>>
File: 1386560611039.jpg (51 KB, 487x492) Image search: [Google]
1386560611039.jpg
51 KB, 487x492
>adult swim
>>
>>17013724
>But I have far more value
>I'm too amazing and proud to do.

Sorry to say this dude, but you're deluded, and shallow as hell.
>>
>>17013927
Alright that was rude but I mean I'm better looking than many objectively and it's a shame that I'm left out. I'm not trying to bring others down im jealous of those couples.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.