[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buying a shirt for a friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
I am going to buy a shirt for a girl on her birthday, I don't know which style I should get for a casual friendship.
>V-neck
>Fitted Scoop
>Relaxed Fit
>T-Shirt

I don't know what is appropriate to get, she is 20.
>>
>>17013659
>I am going to buy a shirt for a girl on her birthday
>a casual friendship

None of the above. Do you even know her style?
>>
>>17013674
Its gonna be a shirt for an anime she really loves so the styles are limited to those choices. Should of included that in the OP
>>
>>17013659
What does she like.
>>
>>17013684
Anime wise? She likes things like naruto, one punch man and stuff like that, but the shirt im getting is from an anime called osomatsu-san with her favorite character on it Ichimatsu
>>
>>17013683
Ah. Does she typically wear fitted women's t-shirts or unisex shirts? If you don't know, just go with a unisex shirt. V-neck and fitted scoop look nice on certain people but they can also make people feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>17013715
yeah I was thinking if I got her a v-neck she might get creeped out for it. I don't think she will but I rather not take a chance on anything like that. She does wear v-neck shirts sometimes so idk though. I honestly might just ask her. It'll ruin the surprise but it'll help make this easier and I can't fuck it up
>>
File: image.jpg (197 KB, 1024x1275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197 KB, 1024x1275
>>
>>17013719
If she wears v-neck sometimes, get her one. I just know that some people never wear them, period, because they don't like showing skin.
>>
>>17013732
You don't think that would be creepy? Kinda like asking me to show some more skin. She does wear v-necks tho so idk
>>
>>17013738
Unless it makes her show tits, then no.
>>
>>17013697
That's really thoughtful of you :) good gift idea. Btw fitted scoops are pretty restricting and don't look good on everyone. Any of the others are more comfortable and can be worn casually any time
>>
>>17013746
well don't v-necks naturally show them out anyway? She has a small chest but I still feel like it might show
>>
>>17013749
>well don't v-necks naturally show them out anyway?
Uh, no. They vary in depth. If it's a small v, it just elongates the neckline. If it's a plunging neckline, like a scoop shirt, then tits will probably show.
>>
>>17013748
okay cool, thanks for the advice
>>
>>17013751
wow so much shit to learn for shirts with girls. I like how guys just walk in and grab one that looks good its alot easier to shop for im not gonna lie, but it'll be worth it in the end
>>
>>17013755
It can be, but having so many options available for different figures is nice.
>>
>>17013755
If you just walk in and grab a shirt you never look good.
>>
>>17013772
Yeah that's true, anyway thanks for the help everyone hopefully she likes her gift
>>
>>17013782
Best of luck, OP.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.