[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why even live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1455581150662.jpg (19 KB, 224x263) Image search: [Google]
1455581150662.jpg
19 KB, 224x263
Literally started from the bottom 2 years ago (I'm now 22) and while I do have a career going on, I feel like I have so much to catch up. I'll never be able to become a normie and will always be awkward with people (and forever a KV). I am not alpha, amazing or remotely good at something, just average. What's the point in living if the world, the universe only cares about the best of the best? If you aren't at the top, why bother living?
>>
>>17013530
wtf is a KV
>>
>>17013547
Kissless virgin
>>
>>17013552
Learn PUA. Don't take any rejection seriously. Don't rape anyone.
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 960x892) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 960x892
There is no point in life anon,its a hige joke,this may make you sad at first tell you learn how to just laugh along with it
>>
What did you do and where are you now?
>>
>>17013530
You told us two specific issues, before posting two philosophical problems.

Focus on getting your shit together, like basic needs, before your tackle the bigger issues.

Being on top doesn't matter once you're dead. Maybe your frame of reference needs reshaping.
>>
>>17013530

in what sense do they 'care' about hte best of the best? are you arguing that the only earthly pleasure htat exists is being famous?
>>
>>17013530
>I'll never be able to become a normie and will always be awkward with people
So what, haven't you ever heard of "extroverts" and "introverts"? You're an introvert, get over it.
>I am not alpha, amazing or remotely good at something, just average.
Then get good at something.
>>
>>17013530
I am not OP

I will never play profession sports - I'm not good enough.
I will never be a pop star.
I will never be fashion-model handsome.
I will almost certainly never be rich.

None of that means my life is worthless. i CAN do some things, I DO have some friends, I CAN enjoy some aspects of my life. I CAN work on making some less-than-perfect parts of my life better.

Instead of wallowing in self-pity for all you don't have, define your life and your sense of yourself by what you do have and can legitimately strive for.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.