[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm very depressed and feeling suicidal. Best way to off myself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
I'm very depressed and feeling suicidal. Best way to off myself?
>>
>>17013525
Helllo, try getting a new perspective. Go out and meet new people. Find new friends. Change your old self. Rearrange your room and find inspiration. Share your time with others.
>>
>>17013525
http://www.depressed.net/suicide/suicidefaq.txt
>>
If you are depressed, before you try and take yourself out of this world, take your remaining time and money and just go somewhere live freely. Pick up and go, get out. Who knows maybe with a perspective and location change you won't feel like shit anymore.
>>
Bro, ya gotta either get something that makes life truly (and I mean fuckin TRULY) living for and if that's still not enough, talk to BOTH family or close friends and a doctor. That's my stance
>>
>>17013525
Everyone gets down, man. Everyone, at some point or another.

I know you are going to think this is a load of crap but I feel that all states of matter have to go through their thing so they can be 'free' to move onto something else.

What if your next 'state' is to be something awesome and it just won't happen unless you finish this out?

Life changes so much, ya know, what if this is just one of those shitty times that will blow over? The chances are good, actually. Nothing stays the same-everything changes.

I'm with you-I've been feeling down myself but I know that things are going to change. They do change faster when 'we' do something about it.

What exactly do you think is bringing you down?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.