[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Constipation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: ally-sheedy.gif (1007 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
ally-sheedy.gif
1007 KB, 500x250
Right so I've been bloated and constipated for almost a week now. I've been shitting - mostly diarrhea - pretty regularly, but it feels like there's a single solitary turd that's too big for my ass. Like it I can feel pressing against the exit and it feels mecha, man. It's like shit is just going around it.

Can ya'll tell me what to do? It feels horrible just trying to do anything anymore.
>>
File: 20-Claire-Danes.jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
20-Claire-Danes.jpg
49 KB, 500x375
guys pls

i'm in pain
>>
>>17013541
Go to a doctor?
>>
>>17013545
No health insurance.

No money to spare.
>>
>>17013491
Finger your butt until you poop on your hand
>>
>>17013491
Fix your diet, remove toxins. Drink more water, eat more green vegetables and fruit, do exercise. If everything fails, see a doctor for a probable IBS.
>>
>>17013675
This. Start eating bran
>>
Try drinking a healthy amount of water, eating salads and vegetables, and taking a teaspoon of metamucil (or equivalent brand) with a big glass of water twice a day. Do this for three more days if you are only experiencing discomfort. If in pain, or if this does not help alleviate symptoms in three days, go to a doctor.
>>
>>17013675
>>17013678
>>17013693

I literally drink mostly water and eat like giant bowl of oatmeal everyday.
>>
If you can afford it try over the counter stool softeners, itll take a few days.
That or eat like 200g of prunes and the next day or two you will take the biggest shit of your life..

No matter what you do its going to be really painful. So good luck there.
>>
>>17013808
Will that work? I'm pretty sure I have a fecal impaction.
>>
enema or go to the doctor even though you have no money. How much is pain and discomfort worth to you?
>>
>>17013491
get help from your bf
try anal
>>
>>17013491
>>17013541

Push a little so that it's near the entrance, and with a gloved hand, reach in and try to chip away at it with your fingers. I had the same issue earlier, and I have no idea what caused it, but this got it out without too much pain.
>>
>>17013491
Take some Epsom salts and drink a lot of water
>>
>>17013491

you can get prepackaged enemas over the counter cheap at drug stores
>>
>>17013832

good idea, try latex gloves with a little vaseline on them
>>
>>17013832
Seconding this. It's gross as hell but if there's something stuck in there and it feels that close to the entrance get some gloves and dig in.
>>
Sounds like overflow diarrhea to me.

http://www.diarrheanurse.com/constipation-treatment.html
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.