[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had a severe case of phimosis and was circumcised about two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: piq_39547_400x400.png (8 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
piq_39547_400x400.png
8 KB, 400x400
I had a severe case of phimosis and was circumcised about two weeks ago. Let’s not make this a thread about advantages and disadvantages of being circumcised because I had no choice. I’m thirty years old and I’m from Germany where basically nobody is cut, so I can’t ask anyone for advice and especially actual experiences. The doctor says everything went well, but now that it’s two weeks later, I’d like to from other who have been circumcised from early age or recently and can actually compare (no matter whether you had phimosis or other reasons to do it). Right now, I’m a state where the last stitches are falling out and it’s not hurting much anymore. However, the glans is really sensitive. So here are some questions:

1) Is the glans getting less sensitive and how long will that take? Do you even feel it when you’re moving around while doing sports for example or is that just because mine has been covered for such a long time?

2) Has masturbation or sex changed for you?

3) How do you masturbate when you’re circumcised?

I know those questions might be ridiculous, but I’d be really glad for some answers because I’d prefer not to ask my doctor and I don’t know anyone else to ask (plus I’m currently abroad until June and can’t ask my doctor anyway).
>>
>1) Is the glans getting less sensitive and how long will that take? Do you even feel it when you’re moving around while doing sports for
example or is that just because mine has been covered for such a long
time?

I can't really answer this one because I've been cut my whole life. Maybe because it was covered for so long?
>2) Has masturbation or sex changed for you? Not that I'm aware of. However, I would advise you not to masturbate too often or at least don't use a tight grip when doing it if you plan on having sec because ot could make you a lot less sensitive and/or harder to get it up

>3)How do you masturbate when you’re circumcised?

Use lube or spit on your hand, but don't masturbate dry unless you want to kill your sensitivity for real sex. The best way to do it without negatively affecting your sesitivty much is to masturbate with a condom on and put a little bit of lube inside the condom too. I would like to masturbate everyday but keep it to once a week at most since I also have sex regularly.
>>
File: IMG_139883544256460.jpg (23 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_139883544256460.jpg
23 KB, 480x480
21 USA and phimosis case as well.

It took me about a month or two to forget the sensation as long as I had something to keep my mind moving

Beating my meat feels different. Not as easy but cleans up better. Use lube.

On another note, I advise you to purchase very soft and comfortable boxer briefs because trust me, you'll see why.
>>
So actually does affect masturbation? I've read a lot of different things about this. Some people said that you always need lube, others say that they never use it. Same for the feeling: some say it's worse, others say it's better.

What about the actually technique? Let's say your browsing and using your left hand to stimulate your penis. So far I've just been playing around with the foreskin, but what am I supposed to do now?
>>
File: sensitivity.jpg (383 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
sensitivity.jpg
383 KB, 1500x1500
You did have a choice, you could have gotten a preputial plasty which saves the integrity of your penis.
>>
Not really, I consulted three doctors and they all said that any partial operations wouldn't work in my case.
>>
>>17013515
You should have seen more. Did you actually request specifically a preputial plasty? because a lot of doctors just prefer to circumcise if they can convince you otherwise. Also this isn't a partial surgery.

I have seen the procedure done in such an extreme case where the patient was pissing through a hole the like the eye of a needle, and it was done within 15 minutes.
>>
Well it doesn't matter anyway because now he's circumcised.
>>
>>17013573
Agreed. Dick move to bag on someone for making a medical decision that is already done.
>oh you're right anon, let me just get my foreskin grafted back on so I can do what you would have liked
>>
Op did you even try stretching first?
>>
>>17013557
>>17013511
if you're not actually a doctor, leave him alone. it's not like he can go back and have it redone.

every time someone makes a thread about an irreversible surgical procedure they had, someone (and it's always someone who is not a doctor and has never met the OP) pops up and says "you didn't actually need to have that done because..."

it's done and over with. why make them regret something they can't change?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.