[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a huge crush on this girl from work. I tried to let it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
I have a huge crush on this girl from work. I tried to let it blow over but I just can't get her off my mind.
It seems like she's into me, but I just can't for the life of me set up that first hangout.

It's like there's a little voice in my head telling me to not even bother. Coworker relations can get nasty quick, but man this chick is amazing.

I just don't know what to do anymore
>>
With co workers it's tricky of corse, but most people can handle being adult about it. That's the main thing, if you think you can both be adults, go for it. People meet at work and end up happy all the time.
>>
Follow your heart. Ask yourself if you'd regret not asking her out ever.
>>
>>17013260
I want to fuck that fish.
>>
I'm actually in the exact same position as you OP, and it is dreadful. Idk if I should text her or not.
>>
>>17013260

Stop. You're already failing because you're putting her on a pedestal and imagining her in a great light.
>>
>>17013260

normally im gung ho about acting on feelings. but it is a co worker. when you make a move on someone who has no choice but to interact with you in a serious way you make it awkward by trying to push feelings.

its not like class where you just have to sit in the same room, maybe do a project together. its an indefinite thing that could last ten years or even more.
>>
>>17013298
This.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.