[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck me, I just told her on facebook that I like her How long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1457554979103.png (163 KB, 804x804) Image search: [Google]
1457554979103.png
163 KB, 804x804
Fuck me, I just told her on facebook that I like her
How long should I stay off facebook becauses I feel like dying inside and I'm stressing out
>>
Get ready for the "...Let's just be friends FOR NOW, anon, ok?"
>>
>>17013098
Brace yourself pussy hahaha
>>
well at least it soothes my mind to know that I actually t r i e d
though I'm not getting on facebook for the next 3 days
>>
File: Dade.png (182 KB, 812x462) Image search: [Google]
Dade.png
182 KB, 812x462
>>17013148
I did the same thing last week and I got>>17013128, we don't talk whatsoever now.

>mfw she stares at me from afar, I'm fucking tired of this
>>
never approach her again
>>
what are you 15?
>>
>>17013160
Shes watchinnng meee, awkwardlyyy fromm a dissstaaaance!
>>
update us about what she says. ;3

gl!
>>
>>17013230
I wish I was

>>17013242
I'll try
>>
you told her that you like her
or you clicked the like icon?
>>
Well if it's the first girl you've ever asked out and it was awkward as fuck, don't worry we've all had our awkward "Hey I like you" conversations with girls.

Hell, I'll tell you my first awkward failure of picking a girl up around 6 years ago when I was 15
>Really dig this chick I have a few classes with
>Friend her on Facebook
>Wave to her in the hallways but never really approach her
>Start talking to her on facebook, just random questions and conversation topics
>Even though she clearly has no interest in the topics I chose to talk about, she was polite and asked questions about the things I was talking about to lead it on a bit
>The conversation is getting really fucking dull
>Try to switch conversation to relationship advice, she gets super interested
>Thought this might be my chance
>"Wow, thanks for all that advice! Maybe we should go out sometime so you can teach me more about relationships!"
>I thought it was pretty charming at the time but she flat out rejected me, pretty bluntly too.

Since then I have used her advice and managed to get a decent relationship for 2 years. You'll never get good until you try, so don't feel too shitty.
>>
I'm in the same boat as you OP, been talking with this cute asian girl for a couple of weeks now, she's amazing. We've had sex twice in one night, but I want more than just sex from her.

I dropped the big question, and I'm feeling pretty anxious and stressed too. GL OP, hope it works out well for you.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.