[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you develop self-esteem when you objectively know you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (231 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231 KB, 1920x1080
How do you develop self-esteem when you objectively know you don't have anything to offer?
>>
Manipulate people into thinking you do or go get something to offer.
>>
>>17013036
You improve yourself to the point where you feel you have something to offer.

also as you said yourself
>objectively
>>
File: 1459343174361.gif (2 MB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1459343174361.gif
2 MB, 540x540
>>17013036
Resign yourself to God's will and spread chaos

You will find purpose as an instrument of doom
>>
>>17013037
So I should just lead them on? Offer good sex and then not deliver?

>>17013039
what can you improve when you're stupid and your body is irredeemably shit?

>>17013046
Domestic terrorism isn't really my thing and I think it's against the site rules to suggest that.
>>
>>17013060
Chaos isn't terrorism you idiot
>>
>>17013069
Well if "spreading chaos" "as an instrument of doom" can be interpreted any other way than "strap yourself with explosives and blow up the parliament", I don't know what the fuck you could possibly be talking about.
>>
>>17013081
Jesus Christ I post on /pol/ and I'm not even this much of a bigot
>>
>>17013107
You are literally not making sense in any fathomable level of communication.
>>
>>17013135
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLGxi3MF9Wo&nohtml5=False
>>
>>17013144
Most schoolyard bullies graduate into workplace bullies. How does it feel to achieve nothing with your life?
>>
>>17013164
Is 4chan your work place?
>>
>>17013036
Try flirting with girls, it doesn't make you better but it sure as hell makes you feel like a chad, even if it doesn't lead anywhere.
>>
>>17013170
No, and neither is it yours.

I don't like having to dumb things down to people, but what I was trying to say that you, a bully, are less successful than your other bully peers.
>>
>>17013060
What have you always wanted to do, even if you think it's an impossible dream? Like do you want to be a famous musician, or a genius scientist, or whatever?
>>
File: aa7.jpg (11 KB, 213x250) Image search: [Google]
aa7.jpg
11 KB, 213x250
>>17013180
ok
>>
>>17013179
I'm gay. I'm the guy girls come to complain about all the gross creeps that come bother them in the street.
>>
>>17013182
I want to be loved by someone I can love back equally.

Other than that, write books for a living. Writing the next great fantasy epic they try to make a shitty movie about.
>>
>>17013190
Then work towards writing, do everything you can to be inspired to write, get into all the practices that will help you with writing, and mostly just do it as often as you can. If that's really what you want to do, and you feel passionate about it, then pursue it, even if it's in really small ways. Eventually you'll naturally make yourself into an interesting person, a persona you can be proud of.

Don't worry if being a writer isn't traditionally sexy, what's attractive is having and committing to a strong life passion. You keep at that and everything else will come with it.
>>
>>17013329
I'm working on the second draft of my first book. I'm not passionate about it, I'm just decent at it and I want attention.

I'm not a passionate person. Roughly 60% of what keeps me alive at any given moment is a lack of options for comfortable, painless suicide methods.
>>
>>17013384
You need to find your passion m8. I'm 22 and I only found mine a year ago and it pretty much came out of nowhere. It can't just come from a desire to make something great, you really have to enjoy doing it.

I used to want to be a game dev or a movie director, but found I hated pretty much every aspect of both of those fields. I liked finishing projects but I hated actually making them, it was just a huge slog that I was forcing myself through and eventually I just gave up. But I started taking more interest in acting and now I'm getting into that, and I'm fucking loving it, it's just a fun thing to do and study and talk about, and it's something I never thought I'd do in a million years.

That's what you need to find, that thing that you can totally get yourself absorbed in. It may not be writing, it may be something totally different. You'll know you've found it when you frequently get into that zone where you can't pull yourself away from it. Find that thing, embrace it, and you'll become a better person AND get pussy left and right.
>>
>>17013665
Im passionately shitposting on the internet

where is my pussy boss
>>
>>17013682
Not even shitting here, if you went to a uni psychology/sociology/anthropology class you could apply a lot of things to this place, 4chan is like a goldmine for studying human behavior.
>>
>>17013665
I'm 22 and I can't recall ever enjoying anything in my life. Save for being drunk and other peoples' attention.

I tried acting once but everyone else in the play fucking hated me. They had their own clique and they didn't like a noob as the main villain.

I'm gay. Obtaining sex isn't a problem, the matter is getting a guy to stick around once he's ejaculated.

I don't even like sex.
>>
>>17013836
Isn't sincerity an issue? A board like /pol/ is more genuine than people afraid of the things it comes out with like to think, but still so much of 4chan is trolls trolling trolls trolling.
>>
>>17013036
You cannot see yourself objectively without at least 20 years of meditation.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.