[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
go to cleanser
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: sharpie.jpg (126 KB, 647x377) Image search: [Google]
sharpie.jpg
126 KB, 647x377
So here is my question. I fuck a lot of women, some my age (late 30s) some are mature mothers, wives etc. During the summer I usually fuck them in the back of my pickup, usually late night after their husbands/kids go to sleep. I like having the pussy I'm licking, eating and fucking clean. Like just showered clean. Now when your fucking someones wife etc, its not always possible for them to jump in the shower before they leave their husbands to go fuck. Over the last year or so I have been using cetaphil to wipe down/up lol their pussy. Just cleaning it up and leaving it smelling fresh. I like using it because you don't need to use water with it, just work it in and wipe if off with a cloth. So my question, have you ever needed to quickly clean up, what is your favorite method?
>>
>>17012819
If not a troll....

You are one of those people that mysteriously disappears and nobody really knows what happened too.

But your a troll
>>
I've never used cetaphil but pretty much everything about your post is making my pussy want to detach itself and go hide somewhere
>>
File: 1441710758376.jpg (54 KB, 698x904) Image search: [Google]
1441710758376.jpg
54 KB, 698x904
>>17012835
>>17012892

absolutely not a troll. Simply asking what people use when they need to clean up their junk quickly
>>
>>17012904
Shards of glass and battery acid
>>
File: Yousmokecock.jpg (31 KB, 466x522) Image search: [Google]
Yousmokecock.jpg
31 KB, 466x522
>>17012912
that........... really helps thanks
>>
File: 1459733582117.jpg (65 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1459733582117.jpg
65 KB, 960x960
>>17012925
I'd rather smoke cock than Malboro, cigarettes aren't a replacement for personality : ^ )
>>
File: 1.png (1 MB, 901x705) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1 MB, 901x705
>>17012835
>>17012892
>>17012912
>>17012935
thanks for your answers faggots. I guess this is all what you fuck yourselves with
>>
>>17012944
That dragon pussy looks pretty good

Would probably wear the tailplug too
>>
Get them summers eve wipes. They're meant to clean vaginas.
>>
If I was fucking you and you got out some cleaning shit and a wipe and started wiping me down I would be like fuck this, why are we in a pickup truck and what happened to my life
>>
It ain't your job to clean them up, man.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.