[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you even get a GF. What needs to happen, how doyou talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1450118563651.jpg (26 KB, 403x362) Image search: [Google]
1450118563651.jpg
26 KB, 403x362
How do you even get a GF.

What needs to happen, how doyou talk to girls to make it happen, what to look for etc.
>>
No easy way get out everyday and talk with randoms you meet. Make friends and socialize more.
>>
>>17012705
Oh I have friends. Lots of friends actually. If it was this simple I wouldn't be asking strengers on the internet for advice.

Thing is, for them it always seemed to happen completely naturaly. Like they met a girl and month later they were already together.
>>
>>17012736
I feel this.

I believe it has something to do with charisma. They have the social skills, they move with their partner's vibe, and they eventually hit it off.
Get to really know the person you're after, and make sure you meet with her on the same page.

Never had a gf but I've observed this from others. I'm a shy motherfucker and that's always going to hold someone back from getting a gf.
>>
>>17012778
>>17012736

>socialize more.
>>
>>17012784

i'm >>17012778

That's what I've been doing for the past few months. Thing have gotten so much better but all my relationships with girls are platonic. I don't care anymore, I think they're cool as fuck, but I feel I always get the point where we're comfortable with each other to the point she doesn't see the value of taking it further.
>>
>>17012798
>but I feel I always get the point where we're comfortable with each other to the point she doesn't see the value of taking it further.

That's when you move on.

Can't get water from a stone.
>>
>>17012808
I understand that. I'm not pursuing any of my current friends, I already concluded we're cool as fuck just as it is.

Though, what I'm saying is that every relationship I start with someone ends up building too fast to the point there no value in taking it further. I don't get the steps.
>>
I don't usually shitpost.. but seriously??
Do you even know any girls?
If not get Tinder. It works.
>>
File: oh look.jpg (32 KB, 400x236) Image search: [Google]
oh look.jpg
32 KB, 400x236
>>17012815
>every relationship I start with someone ends up building too fast to the point there no value in taking it further.
so don't take the steps that lead to you burning through the relationship right away. either do it slower or do it different.
>>
>>17012917
I'm not quite sure I know how to do that.
I've always been used to taking it on really quick. At least I recognize that as the problem.
Of course, taking it slower or differently is the answer, but how do I go on doing that? What does it mean, exactly?
>>
>>17012917
I moved the thread related to this here >>17012883
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.