[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to repair my hairline, limit the damage or be less insecure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: hairlines.jpg (92 KB, 776x698) Image search: [Google]
hairlines.jpg
92 KB, 776x698
How to repair my hairline, limit the damage or be less insecure about it? I'm only 22 and my hairline raced from I to III in a year. It's only going to get worse, I know it. It is really bothering me, especially since I sport long hair. I really don't want to be forced to shave it off and go bald. Almost no one I know of my age has it this bad. I know 30 somethings with an amazing hairline. WTF? This is depressing me so hard... any tips and advice would be appreciated.
>>
>>17012454
Same here. Shave your head.
>>
Shave head or accept your status as Nu-Male
>>
>>17012454
>tfw III

sucks because I can look in the mirror and fool myself into thinking everything is normal
>>
>>17012462
*III - vertex
>>
>>17012461
>nu-male
Not sure how I feel about looking that up and apparently actually looking like one.
>>
19 and I masterace, feels good man
>>
>>17012506
I wasn't even I when I was 19. My hair line was glorious.
>>
>>17012454
>especially since I sport long hair
Sounds like your baldness is a blessing in disguise. Cutting it off means you can finally start looking like a man. You're 22, not 15.
>>
long hair is for boys, short hair is for men
get a crew cut, it looks good on anyone
NEVER try to cover balding, it always looks really bad and you don't fool anyone

>22
>sitting at I
>can't wait for VI

i'll be able to wear cashmere sweaters and moleskin jeans without looking like a fag
>>
>>17012517
Maybe you should shut the fuck and not encourage someone to mutilate someone's appearance, simply based because they don't fall in line with your ideals. I always have it slickly waxed, taken well care of, no one complaints about it, except when I talk about it on the internet. Then people start talking shit. Don't be a god damn lame-o. Seriously, fuck you man. That's real disrespectful.
>>
>>17012526

>>17012523
waiting for my helping of internet justice, too
>>
>>17012539
I've got one for you: thanks for the actual bit of advice. I'm manly enough. Long hair is a part of my identity. I tried short hair and I hated it, along with most people who I know. So shut it.
>>
>>17012555
wilco

but nice trips all the same. gl op
>>
>>17012454
Try going to the gym a bit, working out/keeping active will increase testostorone , and testosterone encourages hair growth... Until you go overboard get to much testosterone and go balled
>>
>>17012595
Sounds fair. I don't work out as much as I should, but happened to start working out since recently. Guess I will just keep that up.
>>
>>17012526
Of course nobody complains about it aloud. But you can bet your ass that people are rolling their eyes and shaking their head when you're not looking.
>>
Sometimes it just happens and nothing can be done about it. Genetics is a bitch. However, it's a really common issue and I don't think it's anything to be insecure about. Just rock it like Bill Bailey. If you're funny or have a cool hobby or work out then it won't bother anyone else who's worth having around.
>>
>>17012595
Testosterone encourages body hair growth. Estrogen encourages head hair.
>>
>>17012526
>this much inability to accept a little criticism
Wow

>thinks "slickly waxed" makes his long hair presentable
That sounds nasty dude. Like on a creepy pervert level of nasty.
>>
>>17012633
Hah yeah. Or maybe like Devin Townsend before he shaved.
>>17012636
Any idea if taking oestrogen would help repair my hairline?
>>17012664
You don't even see it. It simply keeps my hair out of my face and my loose hairs under control.
>>
>>17012719
>Any idea if taking oestrogen would help repair my hairline?
Er, potentially yes... if you're prepared to deal with side effects like male lactation. Is it really worth it?
>>
eating meat clogs up your arteries
reduces blood flow to the scalp and penis
balding, and erectile dysfunction result
>>
>>17013099
they should add estrogen to meat so boys lose their hair, and dicks, and grow tits at the same time. no more sex for you, but here are some tits to play with as a consolation prize
>>
>>17012454

Embrace the skullet my friend.
>>
Tfw using rogaine

Tfw itchy face, scalp, and ears

Doesnt seem to be as itchy as it was 3 days ago, so it may stop
>>
Check out the forum at hairlosstalk.com

There is a lot of information there and a huge community which can help you out.

I really really reccomend it.
>>
>>17012523
underrated post
>>
>>17013099
carnivores are smarter and more beautiful than herbivores, why do you think we get our brain
>>
>>17013482
carnivores don't eat plants, so i'm not convinced you have a brain. Are you trying to say you only eat meat? That would make you a fag. Do you eat fruits too?
>>
Embrace it. It's natural. It's a sign of maturity.

If it looks too bad just buzz or shave. I guarantee that once you're out of college literally no one cares.
>>
>>17013509
no, that makes me a neanderthal
>>
Ice age didn't kill the dinosaur. Meat eater's hair fell out, and their penises went soft. Girl dinosaurs became lesbians, and they all went extinct.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.