[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will my teacher know if I send him my paper with the font at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (558 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
558 KB, 640x1136
Will my teacher know if I send him my paper with the font at 12.5 (when it should be 12), I'm sending it via email and think he'll know, but I want confirmation.
>>
>>17012327
if I were you I'd print it, scan it, and send it as a scanned PDF.

If it's word yep, he'll know for sho.
>>
>>17012327
Yes, he'll know. If you do what the prev. anon said, he'll probably be like, why the fuck is this paper a scanned PDF? Resend it please.

Even if you printed it out, he might notice that your font was slightly larger. After all, he'd see it laid out right next to dozens of other papers. Teachers aren't idiots, dude.

In the time it took to post this you could have written an extra couple sentences. Do your work properly.
>>
>>17012327
if you send the file itself it would be very hard for him to not be able to tell. however, if your paper satisfies the requirements of the assignment, but is just a little short on page length(which is a stupid req anyway) he probably won't care.
>>
If you need more time for your assignment, just take an mp3 and change it to txt. It'll look like it got corrupted in transit, and he'll probably give you an extra day.
>>
>>17012327

Just copy and past a couple of paragraphs from any old e-book and jam them in the middle to fluff it out.

Not like he's gonna read the whole think anyway, it'll be a quick skim.
>>
>>17012327
Typical scrub. You don't increase the font size. Increase the lime spacing by .1 line, increase the space between letters by .2 point. That should get you about half of an increase to 12.5 right there. There are heaps of other adjustments that don't increase the size.

I assume this is a typical write x pages with a specified font size and type.

A decent course would be specifying a word limit. At my university the only papers like this would have been tutorial work. Any real assignment would be a word limit.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.