[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help me i am currently texting a girl and she sounds desperate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: cute girl glasses gallery.jpg (32 KB, 436x592) Image search: [Google]
cute girl glasses gallery.jpg
32 KB, 436x592
help me

i am currently texting a girl and she sounds desperate as fuck. i met her at a club. she is about a 6-7/10, nice, boring, has a kid. i have literally been texting her for a day and she is already asking me to get in a relationship with her. i mean, she is only 19, but girls are not normally this clingy straight away. i want to fuck her though, i havent been with a girl for over a year. im about an 8, and i do boxing and girls love that. what advice do you have?
>>
>19
>has a kid

as long as you dont go for more than a 1 night stand but even then youre risking it. Make sure you condom it because you dont want her having another kid. This chick sounds like bad news since shes already proven to have low intelligence if she had a kid during highschool.
>>
>>17012153
cont. i think she might have something wrong with her, she has where i live twice with in the last half an hour.
>>
>>17012163

sounds psycho. I would steer clear.
>>
>>17012161
i think she is just stupid desu, i thought at first that this might be some weird fucking set up or something. will definitely wear a condom. she is the typical girl that doesent do anything. i asked her what she does in her spare time and she said "shopping". i am going to use her as a fuck toy for a little while.
>>
>>17012153
She obviously is pushing you for a Relationship because she's Single, has a kid, and needs fucking support and someone to leech off of.

Most guys steer clear the fuck away from Girls with kids, thats why most of them try to hide the fact they have a child until you 'fall in love' with her.

She probably is lonely that nobody wants her Arbys Beef Melt vagina mess, and to deal with some guys Semen Demon child.

Fuck her, wear a condom, and deny helping with her own fucking issues of getting pregnant at 18
>>
op. she is annoying me, she keeps expecting me to text her constantly. might just fuck her off now.
>>
File: 1453942785085.png (138 KB, 547x609) Image search: [Google]
1453942785085.png
138 KB, 547x609
>>17012182
Do it. She just wants you in her life to replace the douchebag guy who knocked her up and left.

Dont be a cuck, just fuck her and break contact
>>
>>17012182
I would be your fucktoy. I wear glasses sometimes.
>>
>>17012180
yeah, that makes sense. she more or less told me she had a kid straight away. as i have previously said, i think she is really stupid and desperate. think i could fuck her more or less straight away too.
>>
>>17012180
This
>>
>>17012184
definitely wont stay.
>>
File: 1460134427012.gif (2 MB, 479x258) Image search: [Google]
1460134427012.gif
2 MB, 479x258
>>17012187
If she told you right away, she most likely has been looking for a Guy for a while. At this point shes just putting it straight out there that she has a Kid, and taking literally whoever doesnt run away by then.

She sounds really basic and sheltered. Its pretty obvious she wants to fuck you and get all attatched.

I would literally just fuck her and use her at this point. Chances are, there were probably MANY other guys before you that noticed she had a child and dipped the fuck outts there. She probably is going fucking crazy about you still talking to her and flirting when you know she has a kid. Kek
>>
op, im thinking about asking her to go clubbing with me, going back to her, fuck her.
>>
>>17012203
this is true. i sent her a pic of my body before and she going crazy over it
>>
File: 1460032570534.jpg (52 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
1460032570534.jpg
52 KB, 600x596
>gets pregnant literally the moment she is an adult
>didnt get an abortion
>didnt wear protection
>literally fucked some scumbag guy

Yeah, she sounds like a basic white girl. Dumb and Ignorant.
>>
File: 1459729921714.jpg (28 KB, 431x415) Image search: [Google]
1459729921714.jpg
28 KB, 431x415
>>17012208
Send us a picture, crop the face out if you want. Im curious as to what you both look like.

Im imagining her White, Gross dyed hair, septum piercing, and shitty eyeliner. How far off am I?
>>
>>17012153
yes as poster has said she is looking to replace the fucktard that knocked her up. im not surprised at 19 she is clingy. young girls are at that age by there late 20s its like.. meh do what ya want lol
>>
Not trying to be ask high and mighty op, but I think it's kinda fucked up screwing a 19 year old with a kid. You're just adding to the troubles of her life if you just mess with her like that. The same way you just want to love or be loved, she wants also. I think it'll just cause problems in your life anon, and might hurt her emotionally. I'm not saying be a cuck but don't be a asshole.
>>
>>17012217
i dont have any pictures saved of her. i havent even got her on fb. she lookes like the picture i used but alot less groomed. she looks like an average girl a kid desu. fuckable but nothing special
>>
File: 1454116017402.jpg (11 KB, 295x200) Image search: [Google]
1454116017402.jpg
11 KB, 295x200
>>17012223
Every girl has to learn the hard way that fucking guys when they give littke to no effort for it is NOT love.

She obviously didnt get the chance to learn this, as shes 19, had a kid, and is still hoping her scarred-up Vagina and Stretch Marks will make some guy fall in love.
>>
File: 1460037477343.png (27 KB, 240x185) Image search: [Google]
1460037477343.png
27 KB, 240x185
>>17012237
Thats a pretty true statement for High School, all the slutty girls who banged 8-9/10 guys at my school are now Dating/Engaged to some chubby 5/10 guy, just because he's desperate and wont cheat.
>>
>>17012223
i get where you're coming from but its her own fault. fair enough, she fucked up with her life, and that shouldent define her because people can change. however, she has not even put effort into improving her life. i have gave her a chance and tried talking to her but she is literally the worst type of person. bitches dont put out enough.
>>
OP here, just found out that her baby's dad died and she wasnt fucked over, or at least she claims. i think we may have misjudged her in some regards if she is telling the truth.
>>
>>17012626
Yeah? You're horrible.
>>
>>17012626
Honestly?

Go for it if her child is a girl, kill the nigger if it's a boy though.
>>
>>17012669
>>17012691
she is still a basic bitch. might just end it.
>>
my advice is, use a condom and make sure you dont cum where not needed. ;b
>>
>>17012703
i doubt its even going to get that far. i do want to fuck her but im not sure if its worth the effort. its like i am talking to a brick wall.
>>
>>17012153
>has a kid
my_wifes_son.jpeg
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.