[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet girl through Tinder >very nice, has a good career
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1459818703374.jpg (90 KB, 450x357) Image search: [Google]
1459818703374.jpg
90 KB, 450x357
>meet girl through Tinder
>very nice, has a good career ahead of her, she wants me to fuck her BDSM style, all great
>time passes
>turns out she's fatter than I anticipated

I'm a terrible person. Shed be pretty much perfect and probably look great if she lost weight but she likes soda and shit and I know that the majority of people who are obease never get thin. Shed be 1000 times more attractive if she didn't weigh so much and I don't want to hurt her feelings on this
>>
And your question is?
>>
>>17012094
>I know that the majority of people who are obease never get thin

d-don't say these kinds of things ;_;
>tfw fat gf trying to slim her down
>>
>>17012143
That's not true anon
>>
>>17012094

ur not a bad person

>be me
>looking for a hottie
>nice toned man offers to come over
>he comes over
>hes fat
>right at the door i say 'sorry but im not interested'
>send him right back

i dont know how he thought that would work he was super fucking toned in his pics and then more than chubby in real life. you are not obligated to fuck a nice personality.
>>
>>17012094
She's just as bad as someone misrepresenting herself. You'd be doing yourselves a disservice ignoring this though. It's bothering you so it IS important for you to being this up. You're not responsible for her hurt feelings. You ARE responsible for communicating and establishing your boundaries. That said, just don't be a dick about it.
>>17012143
Hopefully you're slimming her down in a positive way. Making healthy diet choices with her, encouraging an active lifestyle for the both of you.
>>
>>17012155
Poor guy must have been on a bulking phase and you thought it was all fat :(
>>
>>17012408
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm shredded"
-Marylin MonBro
>>
>do the BDSM style sex
>call her "fatty" and "cow"
>say you didn't mean it and it was just for the show
>she feels bad and tries to lose weight

And your problem is...?
Also you're not a bad person for not finding someone attractive, and weight goes into that equation
>>
>>17012096
How do I tell her to lose weight without being evil
>>
>>17012094
I've never wanted to fuck a cheeseburger before
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.