[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it normal to cry after being with a group of people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 275x183
Is it normal to cry after being with a group of people?
>>
>>17012012

nope. you already knew that though cuz its a retarded question, so just get to what you really want to talk about so we can help you.

you'd better be adorable.
>>
>>17012021
Well, I cry after being with a group of people that I think does not like me that much. Plus I have no close or intimate friends I can share my days\thoughts with so I just use the internet.
>>
>>17012029
you're allright op. do they invite you?
>>
>>17012041
Yes. I had to go because I felt really tired plus I said something akward I guess so better go. Then I cried on the bus.
>>
Social anxiety, easy to get medication for
>>
Wot?
Explain plz
>>
>>17012047
I've been to my uni psychologist, he gave me psychotherapy but no pills.
>>
>>17012012
>>17012029
Is it normal? Hell no. But I do it too.
I only feel lonely around other people, never feel lonely when i'm sitting in my apartment alone.

>>17012047
Possibly. Might also be something less well-known, which it hopefully isn't, for OP's sake.

>>17012059
>he gave me psychotherapy
Does it help?
>>
>>17012044
If they invite you they must like you. if you like someone in the group get to know them better
>>
>>17012070
Did not start yet, there's a queue. I'm starting to feel abandoned and I'm afraid they will never call me.
I kinda think that if I don't go aout I won't be able to meet new people and have a satisfying social\sexual life. That creates me anxiety. The fact I do not succeed in social events makes the feeling worse.
>>17012073
Maybe they do it just to be polite.
>>
>>17012089
>Maybe they do it just to be polite.
no they dont. why would they? If they hang out together and dont tell you about that would be polite but they like you op
>>
>>17012089
>I kinda think that if I don't go aout I won't be able to meet new people and have a satisfying social\sexual life. That creates me anxiety. The fact I do not succeed in social events makes the feeling worse.
Sounds like social anxiety. This is good, since social anxiety is not all that hard to fix.

>>17012089
>Maybe they do it just to be polite.
This is often true. You just have to get better at telling the difference between people inviting you out of genuine interest or mere pity. I stopped accepting pity invitations long ago, since they never led to a positive experience.
>hey anon you should go with us to X
>go to X
>they're all getting drunk and having fun
>don't know how to have fun
>try getting drunk
>everything is exactly the same.jpg
>stand around awkwardly trying to look normal
>go on like this for 3/4 hours
>go home, sit down, feel profoundly empty and alone
no point subjecting yourself to this unless you actually think it might be fun
>>
>>17012124
Op here. This is totally me. I'm trying to hangout with different people but nothing positive comes out of it and I'm feeling so sad. Hope you're doing well now.
>>
>>17012089
It takes me two weeks to get an appointment with the Uni psychologist where I am too, so don't worry about being abandoned. The university just has limited resources, and they'd happily help you immediately if they could
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.