[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one get over the past of women they are with - I mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 2699.jpg (156 KB, 673x504) Image search: [Google]
2699.jpg
156 KB, 673x504
How does one get over the past of women they are with - I mean if your girl had wanted to marry others in the past, and says the same to you, how do you get past that? How does one not feel like they are another throw away? If your girl had in the past said to others that she wouldn't give up, no matter what, and then did, how can you get past it?
Help, please, I'm suffering...
>>
>>17011771

Every human errs and is affected by the circumstances. Who failed before, will eventually success if given a chance. You can either try your best now, despite your doubts, or give up first and have regrets forever that you didn't give it a fair shot.
>>
>>17011779
One can give it ones all while still suffering internally
I think this is missing the point
>>
Did she mean those things when she said them? If so, something happened and changed things. What was it that happened? Might give more clarity on what your issue is. If it was random or for no reason, that could be worrisome.
If she didn't mean those things and was just leading them on, by all means get out.
>>
>>17011801
She did mean those things, and her only answer is that through time she fell out of love with them, or found some reason why she couldn't stand them anymore.
>>
>>17011771
>>17011812
To be brutally honest, you can't really be sure it'll work this time. You can't really be sure you're not just the latest in a long line of losers.

That's life, gotta just do your best, then hope and pray.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.