[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /adv/ I just wanted to let you guys know that you actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: thanks guys.jpg (5 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
thanks guys.jpg
5 KB, 194x259
Hi /adv/

I just wanted to let you guys know that you actually helped me yesterday. After years of fruitless lurking, some of your advice actually sank in.

>sit next to qt in small discussion section of mentoring program
>find out that we visit the middle school we tutor at during the same hours on fridays
>start talking on the bus there and back
>conversations feel pretty natural
>we have similar sense of humor
>feelsgoodman
>butterflies
>2 months of this leads us to yesterday
>have to go to fair for the program
>mentors got together with a bunch of kids from the school on our college campus
>bowling, pool, pizza
>thought it would be pretty boring because my only good friend in the program couldn't make it
>i see my crush there
>she actively seeks me out to chill for the duration of the fair
>super excited
>start acting way friendlier than usual
>she's laughing at my jokes
>acknowledges that she remembers things we've talked about before
>actually having a great time
>my little heart is going nuts
>"Wow, maybe she likes me too."
>walk home smiling for the entire duration
>thought about last night when I was in the shower this morning
>realize that she's probably just friendly with everybody
>realize that she probably doesn't have romantic feelings for me
>realize that that's completely fine

It would be great if this girl happened to like me back, but I don't think so. She just has a really cute, bubbly personality. I feel like I've grown up a little bit. Thanks for all the help /adv/.
>>
good on you, OP. Growth is what life is about
>>
>>17011688
Why do you think she doesnt like you back? Those signs looks like she likes you.
>>
>>17011688

just fucking slam dunk her already
>>
>>17011688
What the fuck anon you better go for that shit before you start complaining about being friendzoned and having one itis one year down the line.
>>
>>17011688
>>17012721
Not to be a downer but I know a girl who acts this way with me and she doesn't feel the same way. Go for it anyway though, OP, you'll never get anywhere if you don't try.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.