[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend of 3 years that I live with cheated on me yesterday.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 365x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 365x470
Girlfriend of 3 years that I live with cheated on me yesterday. I kicked her out, but I feel sick. It hit me harder today when I woke up to a quiet house. Haven't eaten at all and I'm starting to get dizzy. When will this horrible feeling go away?
>>
>>17011654
Buy a shit load of weed and just start every day by smoking
>>
>>17011654
start lifting or just occupy your mind with something. the feel will go away eventually
>>
>>17011654
Go out in the world and occupy yourself with something. All girls are whores, don't let it get to you :)
>>
>>17011654
Hobbies hobbies hobbies
>>
Thanks guys, doing my best. I just really need to eat and every time I try to,i just want to spit it out.
>>
>>17011729
Are you at least staying hydrated? I went through a period of depression and I felt the same way about food. I was hungry as fuck but when I tried eating I felt sick to my stomach. I lost a lot of weight.
Try investing in some vitamins, at least your body will be getting some sort of nutrients.
>>
>>17011654
How did you find out she cheated on you?
>>
>>17011654
>I kicked her out
You are already recovering, try doing stuff you like even if you dont feel like it.
>>
>>17011729
Do you have an apple or something simple? That's what I usually have if I skip meals and end up feeling sick/dizzy. Maybe gatorade or powerade?
>>
>>17011750
Her friend told me, she didn't answer my calls and had her phone off and she was spending the night at some guys house
>>
>>17011765
>>17011742
I'm trying to stay hydrated, but I just feel like I have the flu or something. Literally can't think, eat and my stomach is killing me
>>
>>17011790
Just like the flu, getting over a ho passes with time. Take care of yourself in the mean time, eat get outside and talk to people.
>>
>>17011654

probably going to take a long time to get over it. Thats normal. The saving grace is you had the guts to kick her out and do what's best for yourself. You were in control and exercised it.

its extremely unlikely you will feel like not eating long enough for it to be an issue. I would say try staying away from full meals if it makes you sick. have random snacks. get "comfort" food or foods you know are shit for you but taste good. Start with that until your appetite starts returning and start eating small portions of proper meals.

When my gf of 2 years left me I felt sick too and didnt eat more than random snacks for a week. As long as you drink plenty of water youre not in any danger.
>>
>>17011887
>>17011914

Thank you guys, I really appreciate the help
>>
>>17011654
Had a same story. Took me 6 months to feel better
>>
Be strong OP the pain will pass in time, I'd hug you if I could.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.