[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a rather ugly male. How do I deal with this so I stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (359 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
359 KB, 1920x1080
I'm a rather ugly male. How do I deal with this so I stop becoming depressed ? People said get hobbies and work out. Well I took gold up as a hobby and I've been working out for two years. I work and go to school and I see girls at school and it makes me depressed as hell because I e never even been on a date in my life and there is a bunch of pretty girls around

I know this is stupid to be depressed about but I'm just asking because it kills my motivation when I'm at school it's like a massive kick in the teeth.
>>
Post a pic op
Usually these threads are started by people who think they're ugly but in reality aren't half bad looking
>>
>>17011595
take zinc for clear skin

start hygiene, try new hair styles, fashion.

Be in your optimal body weight range

Eat healthy

Learn to be confident, learn to be charming.

Then you'll get bitches unless you're seriously chucklyfucky.
>>
>>17011607
I'm at work and for the sake of argument let's say I'm average or below average looking. Average is not good either and could be worse than being below average. When I get a test score back and it's the same as the class average that doesn't make me feel good about myself.
>>
>>17011612
My skin is clearer than my sisters. I'm an American but dress like a European. I do eat healthy I don't even eat red meat or pork and barely consume sugar I won't even put sugar in coffee or tea.

I'm not the lazy fat kid complaining.
>>
>>17011595
>depressed as hell because I e never even been on a date in my life and there is a bunch of pretty girls around
Do you approach them, ask them out, etc, and get rejected? What's your acceptance/rejection rate?

If all else fails, join your local rugby/american football team, those guys are usually some of the ugliest you'll meet and they got no problems with girls.
>>
Save up and go to a really nice barber in your town. Ask for his opinion on what style will work with your face and get a suave cut. If youre ugly, hairstyle is your only control.
>>
>>17011660
>>17011645
Acceptance and rejection rate ? Bro women do not even speak to me. I pay 25 dollars for hair cuts the lady knows how to cut hair.
>>
>>17011666 (checked)
>women do not even speak to me.
literally no women other than scandinavians and overly nice americans will make the first move, you need to go talk to them
>>
>>17011595
Op I demand to see a pic are you honestly that ulgy last person who posted sayin they're ugly they posted they're like 7\10 are you legit ugly? I need a pic to see this shit. If anything make sure you have a nice filtering haircut women judge off the, make sure you don't have a unibrow, have great higene, make sure your wearing nice flattering clothes, and how your body looks is big if your fat or pudgey in no that won't cut it to most fdemanons like me.

If your "ugly" find confidence whynnot be friends with girls mutually that helps with confidence or do take advice I said in the paragraph before this one.
>>
>>17011695
I will in an hour when I get home. I tried all the above
>>
File: lol.jpg (220 KB, 1080x1440) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
220 KB, 1080x1440
i hate pictures and take almost none, but here is one.
>>
File: xxyxzz.jpg (81 KB, 509x259) Image search: [Google]
xxyxzz.jpg
81 KB, 509x259
proof im not fat and did put in effort to get in decent shape.
>>
>>17011595
Just accept that you're part of a lower class in society. You'll never be allowed to interact with attractive people unless you're willing to entertain them, and then once they get bored, they'll move on. There are plenty of undermensch women in the same situation as you. Go say hi to them and see where things go.
>>
>>17012356
>>17012361
Yep, the problem is not your face or body. That's plenty for most people. You just have to improve your game, man.
>>
>>17012361
>decent shape

Maybe to rape someone, no girls want that type of body senpai just gay guys and closet fitizens
>>
>>17012386
that doesnt help me avoid feeling like shit.
>>17012395
If I was good looking I wouldn't need "game" I dont even know what that is, fucking tricking women into sleeping with you? No thanks im not a liar.
>>17012400
eh its a bad photo, im leaner now.
>>
>>17012416
>If I was good looking I wouldn't need "game" I dont even know what that is, fucking tricking women into sleeping with you? No thanks im not a liar.

No, it's tricking people around you that you are less shitty than the rest of them. You don't have to lie either, you just have to be in a very different mindset from what you're in currently.

You think good looking people don't need game, but the fact is they have grown all their lives with people complimenting their looks and body, and so they become a different person from the non-good looking people, and they know it. This is their 'game'.
>>
Try smiling more
>>
>>17012426
I have a male relative(that i hang out with a lot) that is 9/10 good looking and what you are saying makes no sense.

Thanks though, Im fairly certain its not some pua "Game" shit.
>>
You look fine, to be honest. In fact, you're perfectly capable of getting women off of your looks. I've seen actually ugly guys have hot as fuck chicks.

Just be confident and be funny. Try not to be boring when it comes to things to talk about (make real efforts to keep the conversation going), and look up guides, videos, whatever on how to approach women
>>
If you're ugly, just focus on hygiene and style, like hipster bulldog dykes do.
They know what they're doing.
20 years ago, people were absolutely repulsed by bulldog dykes, but after the culture shifted towards hipsterism, and pushed for a focus on hygiene and style, now they seem less visually offensive.

I'm ugly and I hate hipsters, but I'd rather have good hair, a clean appearance and modern clothing than what I had before; dark clothing and shitty hygiene.
>>
Yeah OP, I think your biggest problem is your attitude. You aren't ugly, but your attitude is. Be positive. Don't be such a defeatist.

The idea of "game" is kinda bullshit. It's more important to just be the best person you can be - be nice, have fun, and yeah, smile.
As a straight male, you probably will still have to make the first move no matter what.
Are you depressed?
I'm saying all these things to you, but I identify a bit myself. I don't think I'm unattractive, I just often don't like myself or other people. I get a lot of anxiety and negativity going in my brain, and that totally kills any good interactions I might have with others. So I find myself alone.
>>
>>17012356
You need to try a different hairstyle. Try actually smiling. You are genuinely handsome. But, with how you look in the picture you remind me of an ex of mine who used to stalk me. He had a soulless way about him, never smiled, only made reference jokes ect, ect.

>>17012361
You dont exactly have to date ham planets or even chubbier girls if you're /fit/. And you seem like you are, but a good reminder is that if you're really desperate date below your standards.

Take better care of your hair and maybe dress in more flattering clothes. Try looking at self help books for personality changing tips, yadda yadda.

Don't forget to smile. You probably have a lovely smile, Anon.
>>
>>17012356
I'm the anon that asked for the pic. Wtf man your hot ! Just fuckinshave and wear nice clothes and style you hair. Your like 8/10 man. Good god you need to get your head out of your ass and see you hot. What the actual fuck.
>>
>>17011595
1. Gold is a stupid hobby.
2. Work out like you fucking mean it. THAT should be your hobby.
3. Get some style. Get a nice haircut and some new clothes that your mom didn't pick out for you.
4. Don't get desperate. Women can sense that shit a mile away, and while they might not fuck you, they'll be more than happy to take advantage.
5. Get on tinder. Don't even worry about getting a date on it, just use it and see who finds you attractive. TALK TO WOMEN. Some are going to shoot you down and be cunty, but so what? There's millions of hot women in the world. If you talk to 10 women you really want to fuck and 9 of them are cunts, that leaves 1 hot broad that's a decent human being, which is 100% better than anything you've got going on right now.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.