[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf is ignoring my texts. And no, she didn't "forget"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
My gf is ignoring my texts. And no, she didn't "forget"

It's been 2 days since I last texted her and she still hasn't responded. How long should I wait to confront her so I don't come off as needy
>>
>>17011443
Go to see her dude, what if she's in a car accident ?
>>
>>17011472
This. The last time I was stubborn with my ex, she got raped while she was trying to call me because she was stranded. Don't have ego
>>
File: 1459767982414-b.jpg (7 KB, 225x252) Image search: [Google]
1459767982414-b.jpg
7 KB, 225x252
>>17011489
Jesus dude that fucking went dark quick
>>
>>17011472
>>17011489

She's in another state for work. I know she's fine because I see her on social media.
>>
File: 1442462629999.jpg (11 KB, 318x313) Image search: [Google]
1442462629999.jpg
11 KB, 318x313
>>17011489
>letting your meat pie get eaten by someone else

You failed as a man
>>
>>17011505
>out of state

Anon, I've got bad news.
>>
>>17011510

If you're implying that her leaving is an excuse to fuck another guy, you're wrong. The job is legitimate and I know a lot about it.

Now whether or not she is fucking some guy(s) when she gets off at night, i don't know
>>
>>17011443
OP, there is no easy way to say it, she found another
>>
Are you the guy whose gf does bike trips for work? She's browsing social media on her phone right? Can you call her?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.