[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
circumcision
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (144 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
144 KB, 1920x1080
I am 22, m, and had a total of 8 sexual partners. I do have phymosis and can't enjoy sex properly. over time i just get bored and dump/get dumped by the current gf. I got operated once and they took away my phrenulus. Is it possible/practical to get circumcised at my age?
Girls, what do you think of circumcised guys?
>>
B-but I thought uncut masterrace?
>>
>>17011179
Girl, cut or uncut doesn't make any difference to me.
>>
>>17011180
No, it's just that people born in the US are inferior to us europeans
>>
>>17011179
Honestly I never really cared either way.
>>
File: 1459601204612.jpg (67 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1459601204612.jpg
67 KB, 500x667
>>17011179
>>17011180
>>17011185
>>17011267
>>17011315
Fuck you all, 8 fucking partners and u cant feel anything... i have PAYED and she denied me service.
>>
>>17011326
my decreased sensibility means i give a girl an average of 10-15 orgasms per round. But then i can't cum.
how fucked up am I?
>>
>>17011326
Forgot to add yes im cut, and yes I think uncut may be better slightly in some ways, but if its that bad then maybe go with cut, Im horny as fuck and still experience existential amazing orgies with my hand.

Feel bad if u need to cut at 22 tho ouch.
>>
>>17011331
Pree sure a numb cock controlled by a human is a GOOD thing for the girl. You looking for attention yeah? Piss off man 10 15 lol
>>
>tfw parents didn't want me cut
>Had problem with 4skin at 3 and had to get it cut
>Only just realised that me wanking with an alo tissue around my cock is a feeble feeble imitation of the proper way to wank
>tfw basically a vegetable
>>
Have you tried pulling the skin down when you masturbatse? I had a slight problem with, i would get hard in the shower and push the skin down, eventually it stretched out to normal
>>
>>17011179
>I got operated once and they took away my phrenulus. Is it possible/practical to get circumcised at my age?
Of course it is. Go see your urologist.

Though the fact that your frenulectomy didn't help is worrying since i have my own scheduled in a few months.
>>
>>17011179
>Girls, what do you think of circumcised guys?

I have no problem either way, assuming they're both clean. I'd have a bigger problem with a guy who either didn't enjoy sex or couldn't get off due to peen problems.
>>
>>17011331
>how fucked up am I?

If you really think a woman can have 10-15 orgasms through penetrative sex, you have a bigger problem than your phymosis.
>>
>>17011179
>8 sexual partners at age 22
Hahaha good story anon.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.