[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tits vs. Ass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: il_570xN.800692691_oikh[1].jpg (92 KB, 570x755) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.800692691_oikh[1].jpg
92 KB, 570x755
Leave your answers if you are a guy or girl, and discuss:

If guy:
>Age?
>Virgin y/n?
>Number of children, if any?
>Are you a tit man or ass man?

If girl:
>Do you prefer a guy to lust after your tits or your ass?

Me:
>31
>no
>4 kids
>ass man

My theory is that you start out loving tits, but as you mature and see women less in a mothering role to you and appreciate them sexually more you transition to being an ass man. I think tit men are still looking for a mother, ass men want to have babies.
>>
If guy:
>Age?
>Virgin y/n?
no
Tits for as long as i remember. Ass after puberty. Still love both.
>>
If guy:
>Age?
>Virgin y/n?
N
Even as a teen, pretty much always been an ass/hips/thighs man.
>>
>>Do you prefer a guy to lust after your tits or your ass?
it hasn't been long since i realized that there are "ass-and/or tits-guys". but so far my observation is that the most balanced and sane guys tend to enjoy both equally. i prefer a guy bein fond of my boobs, since i have huge ones and really dig them myself. but meh, ass-guys are neat too. it's nice to be able to make them cum almost instantly just by knowing how to position yourself
>>
>Age?
>Virgin?
Yes
I'm an ass man. Half ass, half man.
>>
Im a guy and for me it goes pussy > tits > ass, I know im the minority
>20
>virgin
But I have to say, I was never into ass period for years, and then I got a lap dance, changed everything & now I totally get it. If I get married she's gotta have a mom ass and hips.
>>
Hard choice. If you asked me a year ago I'd definitely go with ass, but right now I'm actually pretty torn. If they are perfect (small, a bit saggy, very soft, big areolas, pointy nipples) I'd probably go with tits, but asses are rarely bad so they are what I prefer in real girls usually.

>19/M/Handhold-less virgin/Thousands of potential kids on those tissues
>>
>>17011167
>Thousands of potential kids on those tissues
Unrelated note, when I do the math I estimate I've jacked off around 15,000 times in my life. With an average sperm count of 39 million that's about 100 planets I could have fully populated if I somehow managed to put them all to work.
>>
>>17011123
>If girl:
>Do you prefer a guy to lust after your tits or your ass?
I like both... but I prefer ass men because I really enjoy being spanked, groped, and done from behind. I have also found that ass-men tend to be much more aggressive and possessive in their desires, and I've found they are more dominant. That floats my boat.

That being said, it could just be that ass men are more into me than boob men; my breasts are okay but my bum is pretty special.
>>
>>17011214
>my bum is pretty special

This attitude will take you far in life. That, and squats.
>>
>>17011214
>I really enjoy being spanked, groped, and done from behind.

Dayum...I like nothing more than to get my girl bent over, ass up, and go to town on that butt. Oil it up, spank it till it's pink, and knead, grope, spread and massage the fuck out of it.
>>
>>17011254
I LOVE that.

We have a bit of a thing; he loves me to be quite domestic and so coming up behind me in the kitchen and exploring my ass with his hands until I have to turn dinner down/off for a while is his favourite way to initiate spontaneous sex. We have a bit of a rule about dresses and skirts at home because access is important!
>>
>>17011294
Damn why can't my gf be like you
>>
>>17011306
feminism
>>
>>17011310
She barely has any sex drive and I want it everyday almost
>>
>>17011123

No

Both, but yeah id say I'm more of an ass man.
>>
>>17011123
>Age?
>>Virgin y/n?
Nope
>>Number of children, if any?
Two
>>Are you a tit man or ass man?
Tit man, I guess, but I'd cop out and say 'both'--I was an ass man when I was younger, but dating and eventually marrying a woman with a giant rack mostly refocused me on breasts. But my ideal physical type is a classic-pinup kind of hourglass figure, so I really do like it when a woman sticks out both on top and bottom.
>>
>19
>y
>0
>tits, but I appreciate dem hips even though I'm still not into the booty.
>>
>>17011155
What.
>>
>>17011123
>girl
>ass
>>
>>17011155
Kekd n checkd
>>
>>17011123
>Do you prefer a guy to list after your tits or your ass?

I'm actually slightly uncomfortable with both but that's just because I feel insecure about my body. It's nice to have a guy lust after your body in general though. I think it's cute.

>inb4 fatass
I'm not incredibly overweight, I'd like to be slimmer of course but it's still enough to be insecure.
>>
>>17011123
4chan doing science..
>>
>>17011579
Please tell me you have a nice big round cushy ass.
>>
>>17011579
>It's nice to have a guy lust after your body in general though

I'll lust the fuck out of your body with a little more help from you.
>>
>>17011637
Lol idk
Some days I feel good about my ass, some days I don't. I'd have to ask my bf
>>
>>17011646
Do that. Tell him a bunch of random guys on 4chan want to ogle your ass and discuss its proper use and maintenance.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 200x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 200x215
>>17011670
I'm not sure whether I should like this or be creeped out kek
>>
>>17011214
Do you bleach?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.