[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>female is clearly angry at me >I have no idea why How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ShiaLabeouf.jpg (28 KB, 555x368) Image search: [Google]
ShiaLabeouf.jpg
28 KB, 555x368
>female is clearly angry at me
>I have no idea why

How would you proceed?
>>
>>17011103
attempt to ask what is wrong.

Failing that give them space and they will come around.

be ready for anything.
>>
>>17011103
>have you asked her?
if not, duh ask her.

I'm assuming you did and she didn't answer. Don't pester her, it leaves you an easy target for manipulation. If she's not answering, drop the subject for a day or two and carry on happily, then get back to her and say "So you ready to tell me why you're mad?"

Wash, rinse, repeat.
>>
File: 1391592344920.jpg (98 KB, 1024x769) Image search: [Google]
1391592344920.jpg
98 KB, 1024x769
If this doesn't work >>17011127, take up drinking

if it was good enough for all the generations of men before you, it's good enough for you.
>>
>he doesn't know

That's you're real problem.
>>
>>17011184
>he doesn't read minds
>>17011127
>>17011133
these posters are right OP
>>
>>17011133
>>17011127

seconding these, they've worked on me before when I'm furious with someone.
It can also help when someone is irrationally mad and lets them calm down and realize they're being crybaby bitches.
Also makes them feel guilty afterwards when they realize you didn't play into their hand to make you feel bad and themselves a sense of 'winning' at an argument.
>>
>>17011103
Do not ask what's wrong - you'll just get "If you don't know I can't tell you."

Apologise without being specific. Assure her it wasn't intentional. Ask how you can avoid slipping into the same error accidentally in the future. THEN she might give you a clue as to what it was.
>>
>>17011357
Don't listen to this OP. Do not apologize for something you don't know. If she wants to act like a passive aggressive child then that's her business and you shouldn't waste any more of your energy trying to decrypt her behavior.
>>
>>17011103

depends on the context. but id ask whats up. if she doesnt answer id probably tell her off.
>>
>>17011357
>Apologise without being specific

Wow, apologize without even knowing what you are apologizing for?

Are you canadian, or just a massive grovelling pussy in general?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.