[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So guys I'm in a predicament. I'm a University student,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
So guys I'm in a predicament.

I'm a University student, 2nd year in. Male, 21.
Last year, during my first year, I broke up with my gf of 2 years. Straight to the point, I was devastated.

In the last year I essentially whored myself out, by seeking fulfilment through sexual endeavours.

In the last year I ended up sleeping with 5 women, only 2 are worth mentioning.

1 is a 18 year old, red head, open minded, gorgeous and crazy about me...or my cock. I'd known her since she was 14, she was always pushing for sex...and I mean we had some fuckin glorious sex. The deal is every time I come bk from University(3months) we fuck like jack rabbits. Things have never been serious with her. However, we sort of crossed the barrier, she says 'i love you' I say it bk and I mean it....but boundaries have been crossed

The other, is 22, at this Uni, fair, flowing hair, gorgeous, met her on a night out, immediately clicked, after hours of dancing and drinking, I invite her to mine for a spliff, we end up have some of the most gratifying sex,I've ever had.

So yeah the next week and over the next month, we meet up more, and it's decided we like eachother. I ask her out she says, yes.

So the advice I seek is, when I go home to my own country and see this red head, Who WILL want my dick, how do I tell her that I have a gf and everything is cool?...
I can't just fuck her senseless then go bk to being in a relationship.....if I did, my gf would never know but I'd be a massive cunt.

The 22 yr Old last bf, cheated on her within a month, if I cheat, ima hypocrite....if I don't cheat....im missing out on physical love with a person I am in love with.
>>
>>17010814
take your bs fanfiction back 2 reddit
>>
>>17010824
What?
Get fucked you desperate wankstain.
>>
FYI. Real situation here....
>>
>>17010814
Gotta say OP, you kind of figured out your answer from the get go. The boundary's been crossed, and it sounds like even though it's been FWB between you and her, she potentially may not see it that way. Even just a little could push her away, so it's kind of inevitable that she might not put out anymore if you tell her that you're seeing someone.

There's hope that your new relationship may last, and it sounds like you're hoping to not just base this relationship on sex, so you have other benefits to look forward to. So it'd suck to fuck that up.

But I wouldn't expect the FWB girl to stick around for very long if you're seeing someone else.
>>
>>17010838
Thank you for replying, soundly.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.