[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to bar. >see girl there. >she keeps grilling me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1456343670274.jpg (25 KB, 561x506) Image search: [Google]
1456343670274.jpg
25 KB, 561x506
>go to bar.
>see girl there.
>she keeps grilling me on how she know me.
>we go through a bunch of people over 5 minutes. Get to my friend.
>The moment I tell her my friend's name she says "oh shit nevermind bye".

>A year ago.
>she went on date with my friend.
>He tells me they fucked and yes, she seemed pretty slutty.
>She has a kid, she's been with at least 10 guys since high school, self proclaimed bisexual.
>When at bar, we got along fine.
>Outside bar and it closed, 2 a.m.
>my friend and her are making out.
>walk off so they have privacy.
>They call me back and ask me whats so interesting. (yeah, like I want to sit there and watch you guys make out?)
>some big girl is fucking a guy in a car next to my friends truck that they're making out on.
>they notice and say something about it.
>I say "so is there a line for that"?
>she gets weirded out by it, even though she was talking about her sex life in bar.
>We all go back home.
>Friend tells me about how good of a lay she was.

>now, one year later, she treats me like I've got the plague and runs off.
>Never talked to her beside that one night.

I don't get it. What would she think to react like I just ate a kitten in front of her?
>>
Anyone?
>>
>>17010451
Were you drunk when making the OP??
>>
>>17010524
No?
>>
this is why i will never stick my dick in a woman
>>
>>17010549
Well, its not like I had sex with her.

It was just an awkward night for me being third wheel, and we got along fine until I made that joke about that chick in the honda who was breaking its springs.

I don't know if it has to do with my friend, but she basically very visibly snubbed me in front of a ton of people at the bar and I haven't seen or talked to her since that night. I'd just like to know wtf is going on in her head.
>>
>>17010386
That girl is probably thinking "OMG I slept with his friend that's so embarrassing". She's not acting that way specifically because of you, from the sounds of it She's just childish because she's meeting a friend of someone she had sex with and in her mind that's just so weird like omg lol.

Eh at least you dodged a bullet mate
>>
>>17010563
I hope so. A different friend of mine saw and was like "what did you do to her bro?".

That's crazy to me when she's a bisexual slut, though.

For a girl that's now 30 I think since she's much older than me, its a red flag to be that immature if its true...
>>
>>17010554
its how women act anon. its a fact of life.

no one likes facing the truth. you cant change a women
>>
>>17010585
Thats stupid. You're a sexist.
>>
When bitches ruin your social life is the worst.
>>
>>17010573
>That's crazy to me when she's a bisexual slut, though.

Sounds like SHE dodged a bullet you bitch-man who calls women sluts
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.