[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the Opposite Gender Anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21
File: 146549-148811.png (42 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
146549-148811.png
42 KB, 300x300
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><Random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something we cannot explain to you. You either have learned to intuit this or you have not. If you have not, the only way to learn is experience--there are no shortcuts. So it comes back to: Just ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships.
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking.

>Brandon
Fuck off

Old Thread: >>17004423
>>
Guy here: Am I obsolete to the society if I despise casual sex, one night stands and hookup culture? Is love just a meme?
>>
Girls, why are you so delicious? Why do you make me so horny?
>>
>>17010346
I would also like to know the answer to this
>>
>>17010335
would femanons date a 24yo virgin with no job?
>>
File: 1300734843415.png (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1300734843415.png
5 KB, 225x225
Gonna ask this again here, as the old thread is gonna be ded soon anyways.

Once again, I spent the yesterday evening with the girl I got a crush on. We watched some movies, played board games, and watched random videos from youtube together, while sitting next one another on the sofa. We stayed up for almost 1 am.

These evenings are driving me nuts. I like her so damn much. I caught myself simply just staring at her like an idiot for more times that I care to count. I wanted to hug her, kiss her, or just touch her so bad, but I still don't know if she actually likes me.
We did sit pretty close together (our legs were touching), but I dunno if it is significant.

What the hell should I do? If nothing else, I want to keep spending time with her, but a the same time, those moments I spend with her are driving me mad due to my inability to figure out how she feels about me, or what to do myself.
>>
Is it a complete fantasy to want to have a stay at home wife as a modest single income man?
>>
>>17010364
"I like you ______"
Problem solved
>>
>>17010364
Bring up the idea of cuddling up on the couch with a movie. If you can get her cuddling, you can take it from there.
>>
>>17010374
I was so damn close to actually saying that to her yesterday, but I chickened out.

It is insane how scared these emotions make me feel.
>>
>>17010376
>Bring up the idea of cuddling up on the couch with a movie.
What do you mean? Like, ask her if she wants to cuddle or something out of the blue?
Wouldn't that be awkward/creepy as shit, if she doesn't actually like me?
>>
>>17010387
Do it indirectly. Just bring up the idea of it first and see how she responds. If she responds well move more and more to making it happen.
>>
>>17010364
Simple problem, doesn't need female insight.

I recommend not asking but doing.

When you're sitting next to her again, put your arm around her.
Look at her face to see how she's reacting.
If she seems comfortable with you doing that then you lean in and kiss her. Don't wait 10 minutes holding her to kiss, do it within seconds.
If you're still kissing her she likes you.

If she stops you at any point, change your expectations.
Don't worry if she does, because you need to find out and you seem unhappy staying just friends.
>>
File: cat_im_confus.jpg (14 KB, 251x218) Image search: [Google]
cat_im_confus.jpg
14 KB, 251x218
>Do it indirectly. Just bring up the idea of it first and see how she responds
Like how?
I am afraid that I am too dumb to understand your advice. Are you telling me to just bring it up as a topic of discussion?

In any case, while we were sitting on the sofa together yesterday, she did press her legs against mine a few times, and I occasionally rested my hand on her leg, so at least she isn't reacting with physical aversion to contact with me, which is a plus.

I am just so damn insecure, and absolutely inexperienced with this sort of shit, so I don't even know when, or if it is appropriate to touch her. I want to touch her, hug her, etc, but as I can't read her reactions worth shit, I still don't know if she likes me or not. Though, if she is willing, and in fact, insists, to spending time with me up to almost 1 am, I guess that she must like me at least a bit. I can't see any other reason why someone would stay up so late with another person.
>>
>meet girl from tinder
>obviously the intention is to fuck sooner or later
>end up going on cool date though first time we met
>we surprisingly relate on so much and we get along really well
>never get chance to fuck or kiss, due to running late for work
>was kind of glad I didnt do anything because i thought it shows that I could see her as something more, if not just a really good friend
>show the slightest bit of interest over text because seeing her next day and plan on kissing her and seeing what happens from there anyways, so don't really care if I look like a pussy only having shown interest over text
>she cancels
>ignores texts
Is she playing hard to get or is she just not interested? I really thought the date was fucking great.

Guess it doesn't matter in the end tho, the solution ultimately is to stop giving a fuck about women so they'll actually respond to me :-)

Fuck you women who do this hard to get shit, this is why you all attract assholes. I should have pumped and dumped and gtfo
>>
>>17010413
Yeah, she probably likes you at least a little but you need to find out how much.
If you're already putting your hands on her legs then you should try to kiss her.
>>
>>17010413
Just talk about how much you like cuddling with a movie and how it's a really nice time. See if she joins in and says she likes it too. Then you can move to making plans to do it. See.
>>
>>17010340
No?
You sound great.
I envy your partner/future partner
>>
>>17010425
If you feel that way why don't you offer to be that partner.
>>
File: blushing dude.png (21 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
blushing dude.png
21 KB, 200x200
>>17010404
>When you're sitting next to her again, put your arm around her.
I sorta tried to do that yesterday, but again, I chickened out.
I don't know when it is appropriate to touch a girl.

Also, I don't know how to kiss. I have never kissed a girl, or been kissed by a girl.

But I see your point. The ambiguity of the situation is driving me nuts. I also get super jealous whenever she spends time with other guys living in the student apartment complex we live in, which include my room mate. I don't know of her staying awake till 1 am watching dumb videos from youtube with anyone else than me though.

>>17010421
Easier said than done though. As I said above, I don't know how to kiss.

>>17010423
There really isn't an equivalent word to cuddling in my native tongue unfortunately. The closest we got means "hugging" which has sorta different connotation than cuddling does.
>>
>>17010361
Firstly your virginity means nada
I date so I can test a guy if he's worth marrying. I do hope we'd raise children. With that in mind, at least one year of my life I'll be unable to work - how would you help me? I don't look down that you aren't working or in education, I would be fine to pay your bills til you got on your feet, but if you're not trying then you're blocking one of my only main goals that a solid partner must help me with. Otherwise I'd buy a house for myself, pay bills etc.
Probably not all women feel like this but still.
>>
>>17010371
No, I would like to be a stay at home wife. There are others like me out there.
>>
File: 5555555.png (557 KB, 850x314) Image search: [Google]
5555555.png
557 KB, 850x314
My boyfriend and I have been together for nearly 2 years now, we love playing video games together, it's kind of our main thing we do, recently we've been playing a lot of competitivite/ranked games, and I've started to notice that he has a pretty bad temper with these kinds of games...

When we start losing he starts getting really moody and mad and points out a lot of things that aren't really there, he starts telling me to play better and call things out more and just to be better, during a ranked match of this one game we play, he told me my damage was too low, I showed him that I was the highest damage on the team and he fucking lost it, went a little something like this...

>Him: You need to call shit out more and do more damage, it's too low!
>Me: But I am the highest damage on the team, look...
>Him: OKAY OKAY WHATEVER, JUST DO IT!

He starts getting so mad to the point where he has to walk away from the computer, we haven't moved in together yet, and honestly after tonight I am scared to, he got REALLY fucking pissed over a ranked game we just did, I heard things crashing around in his room and him punching his desk, it was bad...

I love winning, I loved ranked games, I admit that I myself rage at games sometimes, everyone does, right? But raging at your significant other over a video game...?

What does everyone think? Besides this one thing I am VERY happy in this relationship, we get along great, share all the same friends, our families all hangout together for BBQs and stuff, it's awesome, best relationship I've ever been in <3

But his anger during video games is just starting to get out of control...and video games are kind of like our main thing, we don't want to replace it with something else, I've talked to him about his raging problems before, and he has told me that he will calm down, and for a little while he does, I have no problem if he rages at video games and even rages at other people, but at me for things I'm not even doing wrong?
>>
As a girl, what do you do with your time off during a break? I've given my gf some space because she said she needed it, but it's driving me insane. I've talked to her everyday for a year and a half and not talking to her at all feels like there's a huge hole in my life. I know she still loves me, but she hasn't reached out to me in ~3 days. I've sent her flowers to let her know I'm still here but this is torturous. What is she thinking about?
>>
>>17010452
Sounds like it's league or dota. Anyway, he's a Dunning-Kruger shitter. He's unable to accept that he's bad or you're better than him so he needs to find blame in everyone but himself. But honestly if this is the case and there's a possibility this toxicity leaks into other aspects of your life, just stop playing ranked with him. I understand it sucks but until he can calm himself, you're not really going to enjoy playing with him.
>>
>>17010463
>my gf some space because she said she needed it,
That was a mistake
You know that happily married couple that kept breaking up and getting back together? Neither do I.
She's trying to talk herself out of breaking up with you, and it doesn't matter what she decides because even if she comes back it won't last.
Sorry
>>
>>17010452
Maybe stop playing competitive games and focus more on co-op stuff?
I have a similar problem with my gf. I like video games and i like winning. I'm not that good at them but nether is she. Rage follows, and i don't want to point fingers. So when I play with her we play something co-op. Fun and being better means simply working harder towards a common goal.

And i stick to playing Ranked by myself preferably in the basement with the lights out and the door closed.
>>
>>17010371
No, I have this fantasy too though my partner isn't interested in it.
I do know some girls who believe in it too. They tend to be mousy and shy. Just make sure she knows how to cook and clean. I know a nasty stay at home who just sits on fb all day. House smells like the bottom of a garbage bin and husband is too beta to complain

>>17010387
In my experience, one of you has to sit up closer

>>17010463
Hang out with friends, mope on 4chan which she obviously doesn't do but she probably has an equivalent.
Though I think she may be over you romantically.. When the week is over you need to ask if she still wants you
>>
>>17010447
That's pretty reassuring then. I'm sure there are are a lot of girls who would like be a house wife, but a modest income means a modest lifestyle.
>>
>>17010452
Thing is, you´re special, but not THAT special.

Remember those girls who want a guy who´s an asshole to everyone except to them? Well, that ain´t happening. If he´s an asshole, he´s going to be an asshole. Specially to them, because they´re closer.

Similarly, if your boyfriend rages, he´s also going to direct it against you because you´re what´s closer. "I´m fine if he does it with others but not with me" doesn´t work. Either he does it, or he doesn´t.

Knowing that, the solution is clear. Talk to him. Tell him what you´ve told us, including your fears about moving in because you see it´s getting worse.

Whenever you have a problem with your SO, talk it out. Write it here first if you need to, but then go and tell him. Communication is always the key.

Try to find, and help him find, why he gets so pissed off.
>>
File: 1447542669766-0.jpg (426 KB, 2400x727) Image search: [Google]
1447542669766-0.jpg
426 KB, 2400x727
>>17010452
Sounds like he's unable to admit that the issue may be a personal problem, if he's going to just brush away information that contradicts what he's saying.

Normally I'd just suggest playing unranked or cooperative games, but that's oriented towards more casual people that don't give a shit about winning. I would be surprised if this sort of behavior where he tries to blame everyone else doesn't manifest elsewhere in his life.
>>
>>17010439
Start with little kisses.
If she's young and inexperienced as well, don't try to progress to full open mouth tonguing.

Best beginning kisses for me (from male perspective) are gentle kisses where you have your mouth open a little.
The motion is sort of like if you wanted to pick up something prickly with your lips.

Maybe girls here have a different opinion, but I've found closed mouth kisses are almost some friends would still do. So parted lips are more serious.

You'll get the hang of kissing pretty quickly.

>>17010452
First, sounds like you can't play those kinds of games together as a bonding thing.
They really are stressful and competitive, I can't imagine playing them without some anger and frustration to be honest.

Second, having tard rages over video games is for tards. Being so angry you're hitting and throwing stuff is too angry.
He has anger management problems and he needs to work on it.

Personal experience: people might think it's fine because it's just vidya, but it's possible he just doesn't get exposed to that much stress elsewhere.
If he ever does (which he will, because bad things happen in life time to time) he will respond with just as much anger.
If this stressful thing is serious and not a game he can walk away from, maybe it's a person, maybe it's you, what does he do?
>>
>>17010463
I don't think giving space means loosing all contact for X amount of time.
The best way to give space is to thin out your time together. Don't see your girlfend every goddamn day. She or you will get bored shitless. Dont call her every day. What is there to talk about after a year? The weather? These types of relationships sink real fast.
Also man the fuck up. 3 days is nothing. Make like you don't need her and she will know her place.
>>
How can I help make my girlfriend happy?
>>
>>17010490
A 10" dick
>>
>>17010490
Break up with her so she can finally find a man who will make her happy. You know, a guy with a career, big house, money in his bank and a huge cock.
>>
I'm a virgin at age eighteen. I have a below average sized penis. i obviously have a ton of issues with these two facts

I have multiple girls who are currently so interested in me I could call them, wake them up, drive to their house, and have sex. but I'm afraid. none of them are virgins and I'm sure they've been with someone larger than I. I think that my size might even make sex somewhat difficult.

can anything be done? does dick size matter that much? should I just get sex over with?
>>
>>17010473
She's trying to talk herself out of breaking up, and not into? Never through of it that way...
>>17010480
Well I mean I planned to ask if she wanted me still, I think there's still a chance, it's just a lot of miscommunication.
>>17010486
I mean it's not like we saw eachother everyday, but we still texted a couple times a day minimum. She said she needed time to think and isn't space generally good for both sides?
>>
>>17010502
Being a virgin at 18 isn't uncommon senpai. Some girls find it interesting. And how big are we talking here? Like 3" hard?
>>
File: A-cool-frog-and-a-dolphin.gif (140 KB, 650x855) Image search: [Google]
A-cool-frog-and-a-dolphin.gif
140 KB, 650x855
>>17010452
Your boyfriend needs some advice from pic related.
>>
>>17010340
My boyfriend doesn't like promiscuity at all and I love him to bits for it.
>>
>>17010485
She is 19, and has had a previous relationship, which probably makes her wholly more experienced with this subject despite being about 3 years younger than me.

In any case, I dunno if the situation ever gets to the point where I could even kiss her. Again, I don't know if she even likes me that way, and I don't know how to find out.
>>
>>17010507
I'm nearly nineteen though

from base to tip when hard is around 4.5 inches. the underside is shorter at like 4" because of my testicles.
>>
>>17010504
Space to think isn't just one chunk of 7 days in witch she basically mourns your dead relationship. It's over dude. Even if you do "get it together" she'll know she can walk away at any time and your pussy ass will take her back if shit goes down.
Learn from this. Don't drown your next relationship with constant contact. Give them their time. See them every 2nd or 3rd day. Send a text when you need to say something aka honey the kitchen is on fire can you call the ambulance in stuck under a load bearing beam. Don;t text them with OHMG I LOVEYOU SO MUCH <3 <3 <3 every hour on the hour. It makes them feel over appreciated and feel like they can do whatever the fuck they want. Keep your balls guy.
>>
>>17010526
Any idea how to portray this for women like you?
>>
>>17010527
You seem to think you find out if she likes you and then make a move. No. You find out if she likes you by trying to make a move and seeing her response. The only question is how big of a move to make. You can make a really small move by just verbally pushing things toward physical touch topics all the way to going for a kiss and anything in between. You are testing for her reaction. That's how you find out if she likes you. Understand?
>>
>>17010481
Modest is more than enough for me. I think most other women that want to be a stay at home wife know that, or they marry below average looking Microsoft employees.
>>
>>17010531
I didn't though, if anything my lack of contact is what caused this. I used to be super lovey dovey with her and I tuned it down a little because of school work and such and that's what basically caused her to rethink the situation. She loved it when I was "connected" so to speak, with her all the time. I'm just wondering if I should cut the week shorter and confront her or if I should give her the full week until she's ready.
>>
>>17010542
>You seem to think you find out if she likes you and then make a move.
Isn't that how it is supposed to go?

> You are testing for her reaction. That's how you find out if she likes you. Understand?
I dunno man.
I am shit at reading people's behavior, so even if I made a move, I might not be able to pick up what her reaction actually means, unless it is completely obvious. I also don't want to seem like some creep. This shit is completely new ground for me.
>>
>>17010548
But I am a below average looking Microsoft employee.
>>
>>17010558
watch some videos on kino escalation
>>
>>17010541
I suppose it tends to go hand in hand with other ascetic qualities. Like not partying, using drugs, drinking excessively, gambling, or other risky or impulsive behaviors.

Some clothing styles like "dudebro" or street wear give off that bad vibe, as do body mods like tattoos and piercings.

Those are some things that come to mind.
>>
>>17010561
The what now?
>>
>>17010527
>>17010558

m8888, you're not getting my posts.

You need to kiss her to find out if she wants to be kissed. You will learn this as you gain experience with her and girls in general.
Doing something rather than talking about it is exciting and romantic. Trust me, I'm a romanceologist.

I'm telling you what to do in specific ways because I know it's scary and you want to procrastinate but you have to do it. The nervous anticipation is worse than doing it.

Watching movies and playing board games together is literally the perfect situation.
Organise another afternoon.
Forget the past, forget what you have or haven't done, forget what she's done.
Instead, think positive things, think of fun things, think of how much you're enjoying yourself and know that she's enjoying herself as well because she keeps agreeing to spend time with you.
Next time you're on the couch together, you put your arm around her and kiss her.
You fucking do it.
If she says anything like "Oh really?" or "Was this your plan all along" just respond with "Yeah" and you fucking kiss her.
Visualise kissing her.
Practice kissing on your hand or some gay shit.
You do it and you get a cool thing you've done.
If she rejects you, guess what? You're going to have relationship experience and next time you'll be better.
If she doesn't want you to kiss her, she'll probably stop you.
Visualise her rejecting you. Visualise how many shits you don't give, how much it doesn't actually change things.

She probably already likes you.
>>
>>17010566
Google is your friend. Don't be lazy.
>>
>>17010433
> be partner with a random anon
no thanks, I already said I don't like hookup culture.
>>
>>17010425
>>17010526
Where do girls like you hang around?
>>
>>17010576
I said be a partner to him, not to just hook up with him.
>>
>>17010560
> Microsoft employee
how's NSA ties with MS nowadays?
>>
>>17010582
Personally, I'm at home most of the time. I'd say your best bet is meeting them through mutual friends and in school.
>>
>>17010584
But I am the "him" that asked the original question.

Word of advice: Don't agree to meet up with random people on internet. Could save your life.
>>
>>17010597
But you are not random. You are two people who have exactly the same values and both single. And there are millions of people in relationships that met on the Internet. You do it in a safe way and not be stupid and it is fine.
>>
So a few weeks ago I went to a rave with a friend and 3 girls (only knew 1 of the girls well beforehand), of which one of the other girls got me interested in her.
I thought I got some IOIs, but I didn't do much that day. I did add her on fb, and she initiated a conversation with me and asked for a specific video of her+her friend that day, so I asked her number to send it.
She then started talking a bit and asking me questions, it really looked like she was interested, so I suggested we should definitely hang out sometime again and asked her to come to a birthday. She had another birthday already (true, I know the guy) and asked wether I would come to some local carnaval thing on a wednesday, of which I wasn't sure yet if I could make it. I did go eventually with friends but didn't meet, I didn't try to because I heard from the bf of her friend that day she was sick (and she was, but decided to go anyway, and he didn't know).

I asked if she wanted to come to another local festival later this month with the same people, and she was excited, but realised later that she is still on vacation then. Things kinda died off then, until last weekend:

I decided on saturday to go to another rave in Amsterdam with that same friend. Her 2 girl friends were already going, but she wasn't, but she decided to buy a ticket in the last 30 minutes before the bus would leave (possibly because she saw I was going, as I asked on fb if there was still space in the bus).

I was with another group at first though, but later that night our groups got together. I was drugged up and so was she. I overheard a conversation of her and her best friend, the music was very loud but I could hear a "oh he definitely likes you" from that friend (they don't know I could hear it). We talked some more and I said we should definitely sit by eachother in the bus when it's over since I wanted to hear her story about her trip to the US, which I am doing in a few months as well.
Sorry for the long post,cont
>>
>>17010600
> underage b8
There are other factors like: country, culture, beliefs etc.
>>
>>17010607
So you talk and get to know about those things. Are you really this autistic about how to get to know a person?
>>
>>17010601
Cont
So I texted her later on that we didn't get to talk about that in the bus (talked about other stuff with me, my friend and her friend), but that I'm still very interested, so we should meet up some time (I said it like I would come do a coffee).
She agreed ("Haha, sure :p") so I suggested thursday. She said she has a night shift for her work then (nursing), so I asked when she would be free. She said she isn't sure yet of her schedule of next week, but that she will let me know. I replied with "alright let me know" and didn't respond anymore after that.
This was on tuesday, still haven't heard something now, it's still possible that she will text me but it also feels kinda like a flake.

What should I do from here? Just freeze contact until she initiates again or when we will meet at some other party again is what I was thinking. In the summer there will be festivals where we will both be going, and because my friends and her friends are friends, we will meet again for sure.

She will be going on a vacation in about a week by the way, I said that we should at least hang out before that.
>>
>>17010616
Also I'm pretty aware I should have made my intentions more clear or actually make a move last weekend besides building comfort, but it feels like I would come off as too needy if I text her now again. Now she might think I only want to have a coffee because I'm interested in her stories about that trip to the US (note, I live in Holland).
>>
>>17010609
Sadly yes, I don't know how to interact with girls and get to know them. That's why I am a virgin and I know it's my fault.

But in the current context, how the fuck am I supposed to travel to another country just to talk to a girl? Isn't that retarded?
>>
>>17010621
>travel to another country just to talk to a girl

um what, aren't you talking with her right here?
>>
>>17010627
This is not a dating site.
>>
>>17010628
So if you meet someone you like somewhere but it isn't a dating site there is a law that you can't find a way to get closer? God no wonder you're a virgin for life. How hard does opportunity have to hit you in the head before you grab it?
>>
>>17010629
Yes, I am hopeless.
I will kill myself after both my parents die. I am just holding to life because I really care about my parents and I know they will feel sad if I commit suicide while they are living.
>>
>>17010621
I started talking to a girl I met on 4chan. I traveled to another country to meet her. She became my gf. It does happen.
>>
>>17010601
>>17010616
>>17010618
Pls respond. Anyone?
>>
>>17010638
> logging on to 4chan and telling lies
Why would you do that Satan, why?
>>
>>17010560
>Microsoft employee
>modest lifestyle
?????
Are you a Jew?
>>
File: 1391028900873.png (52 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1391028900873.png
52 KB, 1000x1000
>>17010570
I don't know if I have the guts to do any of that m8.
The thought alone is making me nervous. Why the fuck does this shit have to be so complex? On some level, I wish that I didn't have any feelings for her, that way, I wouldn't have this problem.

Anyways, I'll probably see her next time on Sunday. I have errands I need to run, and I gotta leave town for few days. Usually, she always leaves back to her home during weekends, but apparently she is staying at the apartment complex this weekend. I on the other hand, almost never go anywhere during weekends. I wish that my errand could be postponed, but it can't. I just want to spend time with her. Her company makes me so damn happy. I wish that I knew how to tell her that without sounding like a creep.
>>
>>17010650
Why would I lie about it? Plenty of couples have met each other on 4chan.
>>
>>17010652
More like Indian.
>>
>>17010653
You have the guts.
Be calm.
Forget about your body.
Don't get too caught up in your own thoughts, pay more attention to stuff outside your mind.
Don't even think about it on the day. It's already decided. You WILL try to kiss her.
>>
Girls: What's your favorite movie?
>>
File: 1407898042493.png (28 KB, 566x557) Image search: [Google]
1407898042493.png
28 KB, 566x557
>>17010696
But what if I fuck up?
What if she doesn't want to be kissed, or doesn't like me?
Also, I still don't even know HOW to kiss.
>>
>>17010719
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
>>
>>17010720
Dude if she doesn't want the kiss she'll stop you. You go for the kiss and she decides whether to let you or stop you.
>>
>>17010720
From what little I know don't pucker. Keep your lips flat, but apply pressure.
>>
>>17010719
I have a few:
Toy Story
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (original, not the creepy Johnny Depp remake)
The Wizard of Oz

>>17010502
Well you're going to get over these hangups sooner or later. The virgin thing isn't even a problem at 18

>>17010463
Breaks are stupid

>>17010371
No, but the reality is that most families need two incomes these days. I couldn't be a SAHW, but other girls could
>>
>>17010727
I have no doubts about that. The problem is that if I try to kiss her, and she puts a stop to that, the situation is already fucked, due to me fucking up by thinking that she would actually want to be kissed. It would reveal me as an awkward creep who can't read the behavior of girls worth shit.
>>
>>17010736
No it will reveal you as a guy with the courage to go for what you want. Every guy at some point has to make a move on a girl he likes and take that risk. If you are worried then prepare what you will do if she stops you.
>>
>>17010742
Not him but why is making the first move always on males?
>>
>>17010746
It isn't always. But most of the time it is. Why? Because eggs are a lot less numerous than sperm. That's why.
>>
>>17010749
Thanks. Your white knight aura is bright in this post.
>>
File: bogerface.png (30 KB, 514x352) Image search: [Google]
bogerface.png
30 KB, 514x352
>>17010742
I got no idea what I should do if she stops me, nor what I should do if she doesn't.
I got no idea of what I should do in general
>>
>>17010758
Pointing out biological facts is white knighting? Uh wat?

Expecting the man to make a move is like the opposite of white knight SJW stuff. It's traditional values.
>>
>>17010764
If she lets you , you kiss her. Period

If she stops you, then you can just say something like "I understand" and just back off.
>>
So getting freaky with my GF and I get crazy hard during foreplay. And after I put a condom on, 5 minutes of actual sex and I go limp as fuck.

She said it's fine and not to worry about it and to make it up next time. Have you girls ever had a guy go limp for no reason? I'm freaking out. First time this has happened to me.
>>
>>17010768
Then why do girls have problems with cooking and cleaning?
>>
>>17010779
I don't understand what you mean.
>>
>>17010770
And here we run into the problem of me not knowing how to kiss.

Also, I am super afraid of her rejecting me. I have no clue how I will react. Probably by simply leaving and going to my room in order to cry myself to sleep.
>>
>>17010374
>"I like you ______"
>Problem solved
>>17010376
>Bring up the idea of cuddling up on the couch with a movie
I see advice like this all the time, and I always wonder how many anons have taken it, confessed their feelings, gotten brutally rejected/mocked/posted publicly/etc, and become emotionally scarred for life.
>just bare your heart to them anon
>bare heart
>get stabbed
>wow thanks guys, great advice
>>
>>17010787
You don't have to know how to kiss. You just put your lips on hers and do whatever you feel.

I understand fearing rejection. But if you never make a move you are as good as rejected anyway. You can make slower moves, but you have to push the issue to get anywhere at some time.
>>
>>17010789
huh the advice says bring up cuddling on a couch with a movie not confessing all your feelings
>>
>>17010787

Dude, you have to understand something. You keep going on about how much it would suck if she rejected you because then you don't get what you want. But the thing is, your not getting what you want RIGHT NOW. If you were okay with not kissing her, you wouldn't have written these posts. Every time you meet up and don't kiss her, your LOSING.

If you want a relationship and she wants a friendship, that's fine, just know you don't have to give her a friendship because she wants it. You have to figure out what YOU want.
>>
>>17010439
>I don't know when it is appropriate to touch a girl.
You and me both, i wish there were some clear rules and "best practice" guidelines on this shit.
The mandatory college consent education thing is the only time i've ever heard a clear word on this, but it was full of shit like
>ask her everything explicitly and wait for a clear "yes" before doing it
>say "can i put my arm around you"?
>say "may i kiss you?"
>say "do you want to have sex"?
And even I have the social awareness to know not to do that autistic shit.

So ladies: How do we know when we can touch you? when should we?
>>
>>17010791
>But if you never make a move you are as good as rejected anyway. You can make slower moves, but you have to push the issue to get anywhere at some time.

I know, but the problem is that I really don't know how to make those moves. I try to spend as much time with her as I can, sit close to her when we are watching movies etc but other than that, I am utterly clueless. I did tell her yesterday offhandedly that I like to spend time with her. I said something along the lines of this: " As much as I enjoy spending evenings with you like this, I still need to go to sleep" (it was almost 1 am at that point.)

And if I were to try making bigger moves, like trying to kiss her, I fear that my inexperience, and anxiety, would fuck it up.

>>17010799
But again, I don't know HOW to kiss, and I fear that if I tried, my botched attempt would just fuck everything up.
>>
>>17010463
>a break? I've given my gf some space because she said she needed it
I don't understand this "break" thing at all.
Is it a way for normal people to pretend they're not breaking up?
To temporarily satisfy their need for casual sex?
To hide some life change/event from their partner?
To stop and evaluate objectively whether they can do better than their shit partner?
To go on a few dates with someone new and see if it's better?

Sorry if i'm assuming some dark shit but i've never read any story where the relationship actually recovers after the break.
>>
>>17010806

>But again, I don't know HOW to kiss

So what? You honestly think she would be like' Yeah, I'm down but this guy doesn't know how to kiss so nah.' Seriously?

And besides, in the whole interaction of you summoning up the courage and working towards getting the kiss, what has SHE done? JACK SHIT. So even if your so bad that she doesn't go for it, FUCK HER.
>>
>>17010806
OK you sat close to her. What's the next move to get closer than that? Do the next one and then the next one.

Also you need to understand that there's nothing to botch. Girls aren't trying to find the most talented kisser on earth. Some even find it cute that you are nervous and flattered that you aren't some one that is out there kissing everyone in sight but are taking a risk for them.

This is all about courage. 20 years from now when you've been with her or other girls over time you will realize it isn't that big a deal but it feels like it at the time. Just go for it and let the chips fall where they do.

None of us knew how to do this stuff until we just did it. Everyone has to do it a first time and we all feel like you did. But we just do it and realize it doesn't make as much difference as you're thinking it does.
>>
>>17010787
Every shot you don't take is a shot you miss

Just say "Hey I'm sorry, I misinterpreted." Then try to do something else.
Rejection happens to all of us. It's not something that has and will only happen to you. It's also not that bad, sometimes it's funny for you.
I've been in a similar situation: reached in for a kiss, she's put her hands up and said no, I laughed and apologised and we were back to making jokes.
>>
>>17010793
>bring up cuddling on a couch with a movie not confessing all your feelings
I'm not sure there's a difference between them
>Anonette, would you like to cuddle on the couch with a movie?
>Anonette, I really like you
>>
>>17010826
You must not have read the thread. I said to bring up the idea of it and see her response first. Then depending on that you can bring it up as an idea to actually do together.
>>
>>17010811
>So what? You honestly think she would be like' Yeah, I'm down but this guy doesn't know how to kiss so nah.' Seriously?
After reading some of these threads i'm pretty sure "doesn't know how to kiss" is on the "red flag" list
>>
>>17010833
You're just afraid and you will keep finding excuses. But it's just fear, nothing more. All of us have had to face this fear and are telling you from experience these things don't matter like you think. They don't. It's just you vs. your fear. Go for it.
>>
>>17010648
???
>>
>>17010843

Just to add to this, that's not to say that you should have no fear. Everyone has fear. It's okay to be absolutely petrified and totally not want to do. It's just something that must be done.
>>
>>17010811
>So what? You honestly think she would be like' Yeah, I'm down but this guy doesn't know how to kiss so nah.' Seriously?
I dunno.
I don't know how females operate.

> what has SHE done? JACK SHIT.
She has asked me to come spend time with her a bunch of times actually. In fact, now that I think about it, it was she who initially talked to me, when we first met.

>>17010812
I dunno. I want to touch her, (hug her, brush her hair, be close to her etc), but I don't know if she wants to be touched, or how to go about testing the waters without seeming to be creepy. To be clear, I don't want to fondle her or some shit like that. Just being able to hold hands with her would be great.

And there is something to botch, namely, my situation with her. I don't want to be rejected.
This is the first time I have had this sort of feelings, so I got no fucking clue what to do. I had already accepted the fate of being forever alone before I met her, so this situation, and my feelings, have thrown me into confusion.

I am a cowardly, and emotionally weak person, and I don't want to be hurt by opening up to someone and getting rejected. I fear that it will cause me to never open up to anyone again, and set towards a bitter and lonely life.
>>
Are there any sensitive guys here?
Ive started to date one and i seemingly.. unknowingly upset him. He felt i was inattentive.

im used to dating assholes and im not sure what to do. i really care for him
>>
>>17010884
Did you have an actual question? Make it up to him, give him attention.
>>
>>17010884
apologize for being inattentive, promise to be more attentive from now on, be more attentive from now on?
>>
>>17010889
>>17010888

Well i would like to avoid this sort of thing happening again. I don't enjoy making him upset.
Im not sure how to to go about this.

Like, he shut off completely. He wouldnt tell me what i did to upset him. He said nothing was wrong, but he would hardly even talk to me. refused all attempts at our usually cuddly and kissing stuff.

I just need some advice i guess.
>>
File: 1431276460262.jpg (108 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1431276460262.jpg
108 KB, 640x640
would asking a girl out to lunch be an instant friendzone? I was thinking that maybe for a first date, I could take her out somewhere simple and grab a quick bite and get to know each other alot more with zero pressure. Should I just straight out ask her out for dinner date instead?
>>
>>17010932
That's something you need to work out with him There's nothing we can say that will keep you from ever unintentionally upsetting him again. You might just need to wait it out a bit, let him deal with how he's feeling and then have him tell you what the issue is. Pushing someone to tell you why they're upset doesn't help. Talk about this stuff sometime when you aren't having an issue. Ask him how he wants you to handle things when he's upset, tell him it's okay if he doesn't want to talk immediately but that you do need to communicate to have a healthy relationship.
>>
>>17010935
nope. coffee or lunch is a great first date. better than dinner
>>
>>17010502
Being a virgin at 18 isn't that uncommon. And whatever about the small dick, just make sure you spend a lot of time on foreplay and it won't matter.
>>
>>17010719
28 Days Later

>>17010935
Nah, lunch is fine.
>>
>>17010957
Thats the thing. I was on steam playing fallout, talking to him inbtween shooting stuff on steam. then boom. i got a half assed good night. We do that whenever were sleeping at our own places.

i guess ima have to just get used to it and try sort it out so im not accidently being a meanie.
>>
Should it be much easier for people to get sex?

Paying doesn't count as easy.
>>
Are man butts sexy?
>>
>>17010985
Manly Man here, my buttocks are hairy.
>>
>>17010984
Yes, prostitution should be legal and accepted.
And yes paying is easy. You don't complain about how hard it is to get milk and eggs, do you?
>>
>>17010984
No, it's degenerate. But it's stupid to not give in on the degeneracy, unless you can find a unicorn religious gf.
>>
>>17010648
Can anyone please give some advice on this?
>>
>>17010985
Yes.
>>
>>17010992
>And yes paying is easy.

The action OF paying is extremely obviously easy, even a literally literal retard could do it.
>>
>>17010884
> I'm used to dating assholes
Please do him a favor and break off with him.
>>
>>17010984
No, it shouldn't. That'll just cause more unwanted pregnancies. Easier to get sex means easier to get kids. For whatever reason people decided to separate those two ideas so we could create social problems.
>>
>>17010996
I can't give advice on that but I think it'll help if you make a TL;DR version of it.
>>
>>17011006
> What are birth control pills?
>>
>>17010876
>So why don't you make the first move?
>Anon: I am a cowardly, and emotionally weak person, and I don't want to be hurt by opening up to someone and getting rejected. I fear that it will cause me to never open up to anyone again, and set towards a bitter and lonely life.
>Anonette: I'm a gril
Seriously, this shit would be easier if ladies didn't all think their role is to be the passive princess-in-the-tower. She ain't sleeping beauty, if you're cripplingly unable to make the first move then she should do it herself.
Maybe this is why we need feminism, eh?
>>
>>17011010
TL;DR:
>my mate and I, together with 3 girls (friends) go to a festival, i never met one of them and i like her
>chat with her, subtle IOIs
>add her on fb, she initiated a chat about a video i shot, got her number that way
>after texting, suggested we should meet again, seemed interested

Fast forward a few weeks

>decide to go to another festival, mentioned something on fb about it
>suddenly she decides to go as well
>chat with her a lot
>hear her and her best friend talking, friend: "oh he definitely likes you"
>in bus on the way back chat more
>text her afterwards to grab a coffee sometime
>agrees
>i suggest thursday, she says she cant because of her work schedule, so i ask when she's free
>"not this week, and next week my schedule isnt clear yet, i will let you know"
>i say "ok!"
Now i havent responded anymore since, she could still text me soon but it might be a flake

Wondering if i should freeze the contact with her entirely until she initiates again or when we meet again (will be certain in the summer, my friends are friends with hers)
Or should i in some way pick the text conversation back up?
>>
>>17011022
> we need feminism
Fuck off and crawl back to your safe space.
>>
>>17011026
Chat with her occasionally but don't go paranoid. She might be really busy and won't like getting interrupted with texts often.
Just keep it like that until she's free again.
>>
I want to put my penis in a vagina

wat do?
>>
>>17011050
I've done plenty of occasionally chatter over time, I don't really want to anymore except if it will lead to something.
Maybe I wasn't clear with my intentions though. I should have escalated at that 2nd festival. The grabbing a coffee thing was related to a conversation about a trip to the USA, which I'm doing this summer (and she did the same trip a few years ago). So she might have the idea I'm just interested in the stories for my own trip.

It's kinda difficult as well since she is pretty hot and probably used to getting attention. Something tells me that she's still kinda timid about dating stuff, but I might be blind about that. I am hot and tall myself as well if I may say so, but my social skills regarding girls is pathetic, I've only recently decided to train this aspect of me.

She will be on vacation next week, so I did tell her we should meet before that. Still thinking about just staying silent and spark a "fresh" interest with her in the summer, and in the mean time keep going out and maybe find some other interesting girls, as I feel like an oneitis faggot right now.
>>
Would you rather go out with someone you just met and really liked, or someone you've known for a while and really liked?
Why?
>>
>>17011022
Could be that she is also sorta shy under her giddy exterior. In any case, I guess that there isn't anything else that I can do but to try to muster up my courage and make a move if an opportune situation presents itself on Sunday. The ambiguity of the situation between us is driving me nuts.
>>
>>17011125
The latter for obvious reasons.
>>
>>17011131
Damn son. You seem paranoid hinting me that you are gonna fuck up.
Please calm yourself and think rationally.
>>
>>17011138
I am most likely gonna fuck up, as I got no clue on how one is supposed to act in this sort of situation. I am as calm and rational as I can be, given my current predicament.

I have hard time understanding why she would even like me desu, but she keeps spending time with me, so I guess that she at least finds my company reasonably enjoyable, for some reason.
>>
>>17011125
Someone I've known for awhile and really liked. I've never really just went out on casual dates, I dated people I was friends with first and started to like more over time.
>>
>>17011157
Nah, she could be monkey branching you. You maybe in a friendzone. Watch out.
>>
>>17011162
Be careful with this though. It's usually too late for the other person to like you back if you've been friends for a while.
>>
>>17011166
at what point is too late
>>
>>17011170
If you guys know eachother for a long time but not spend too much timw hangout out together, then I guess it's fine.

But let me paint a situation: a friend group of a few guys and a few girls that know eachother since highschool and still hang out /go out together sometimes are just too far in becoming friends. It's like you won't ever fall in love with family.

Maybe I'm wrong but usually I see it going wrong. At least it did so for me and I know plenty of other examples.
>>
>>17011166
My problems ended up more that they backed out and weren't ready. Or just bad circumstance/timing. But I've been in my current relationship 2 years now and it's working pretty well.
>>
Usually, when hitting on a girl, should one compliment her personality traits, physical traits or avoid compliments altogether?
>>
Fellow guys

what do you do when there is a single girl you like, who you also happen to be friends with, but you know you are not the only guy who wants to date her.

Girls

What do you do when you are single. And you have been asked out by a few of your friends? That must be really confusing right?
>>
>>17011165
Monkey branching?

Also, why would someone stay up to almost 1am with someone they have friendzoned?
>>
>>17011195
I'd say a pretty safe one is a non-sexual physical attribute, i.e. eyes, freckles, dimples, or just go with a generic 'you're beautiful/you look amazing tonight'. Personality is also good if you've been talking for a while, 'you're so funny'/'oh wow you've had such an interesting life', whatever seems to fit.

Don't go for sexual comments 'nice tits', 'your ass looks great' unless you've been dating for a while or are already good friends. They come off as very creepy from someone you don't know well.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 792x1042) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 792x1042
guys

Do I have gyno?

I'm a pretty skinny guy, but the only "fatty" part of me is my chest. If I poke my chest or slap it, it's so soft and there is definitely fat or tissue under the surface
>>
Girls
How big of a turn-off is it when a guy is bi?
Wondering if I should just hide that part of me from women since I don't think it actually affects a relationship. Like I don't have sudden irresistable urges for dick like some women seem to think.

If it is a turn-off, could you expand on why?
>>
>>17011279
If you ever want a real girlfriend NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER say you're bi
>>
>>17011270
yes
>>
Hey guys. My boyfriend has a busier life and has a bestfriend. I barely have any friends other than to text and I'm always at our apartment. We spent our first year together as bestfriends, he essentially had me believing it was always going to be like this and had me alienate my old friends. That is until his real bestfriend decided to move back into town, now I'm left alone while the things we once used to do are now spent between him and his "bro". I appreciate that he's here at the end of the night, but during the day I'm just so lonely and jealous they're out doing these fun things together. Is it better to find my own social life, however hard that may be, than trying to force my boyfriend to spend some time with me also? He's a very busy guy with work and all too, we haven't gone on a date since his bestfriend moved back because all they do is work on productive things.
>>
>>17011270
no, you are just skinny-fat. but if you don't get some muscles soon you will get manboobs. congrats
>>
>>17011296
Tell him you want to spend more time together. Maybe work out a schedule so you can go out sometimes. Just forcing yourself to deal with it can make it build up into resentment.
>>
>>17011296
>force my boyfriend to spend some time with me
Forcing is not a good word to have to use. Honestly, the first thing you should do is bring it up with him, tell him you miss hanging out a lot. If he won't hear you, but you still want to maintain the relationship then I suggest you get a out-and-about hobby and try to make new friends that way. (Unless you can still meet up with your old friends like you used to)
>>
>>17011290
>told my ex i was bi
>Got dumped because i didn't want to marry her.
>LOL
>>
Girls please fill in the blank

I get super wet whenever I see guys doing _____ at the gym
>>
>>17011334
me
>>
>>17011219
pls respond.
>>
>>17011296
yes get your own social life. female friendships just can't compare with male ones. even if you tell him how you feel and he makes an effort to include you it will just be forced and he won't enjoy it as much. he will end up resenting you without understanding why
>>
>>17011219
>>17011348
Not the one you asked, neither am I a girl.
Monkey branching is when she already has a romantic interest in someone else, but is bonding with you as a backup.

Staying up until 1am is totally possible for two platonic friends.

But from what you've said it could really be anything. In the end the only thing you can do if you want something more is to go for it and tell her you like her. If she doesn't like you back at least you won't feel tortured any longer, just sad. But sadness heals with time, so I'd say that's the better option. Right?
>>
>>17011334
deadlifts
>>
>>17011365
I guess that's true.
I am simply afraid of how I'll be able to cope with rejection.
>>
I'm seeing a guy and we were friends before. It's a new thing. Now, I'm a tomboy and I know I'm his type... and he did called me cute at least few times. But he also talks a lot about girls he'd fuck and they are feminine. And once I made few atempts at looking extremely girly(he said I looked like sub lesbian), purchased a wig, I realized I'm quite comfy with being tomboysih but I don't feel attractive enough for him.
I know he is attracted to me. I just want him to make me feel that way too.
What I should do?
>inb4 talk to him
Nah, that's just going to come off as nagging. I want him to do it by himself. We're very early in relationship, I want us to be happy.
>>
>>17011425
I'm right there with you. But honestly there is no way around it - we're gonna have to deal with rejection eventually if we want a gf.
>>
File: Featherlike.jpg (326 KB, 540x3823) Image search: [Google]
Featherlike.jpg
326 KB, 540x3823
>>17011365
>sadness heals with time
>>
>>17011307
Thank you for the schedule suggestion, I will be working on that now. I have been trying to deal with all of this myself which ultimately led me to start seeing a therapist for my depression because I've built up resentment so fast. I should feel proud and happy he's working so much for us but all I feel is abandonment and loneliness.

>>17011320
I think this is my main problem. The hobbies I have require me to be shut in my apartment all night. I'm mostly working on my hobbies from my desk so I never get to get out. ill be looking into hobbies I can do actively outside of my home. I started to invite old friends over to hang at my place so hopefully I can make more connections through them.

>>17011350
Thanks for the suggestion, I don't want any resentment from him to build up so I'll be actively trying to make more friends. And I really want girl friends more than anything, I will try to reach out to old girl friends more than the guys.
>>
>>17011213
>What do you do when you are single. And you have been asked out by a few of your friends? That must be really confusing right?
Yup. Most likely I'd reject them all unless there's one I'd see myself with. But dating friends you feel nothing romantic towards bit me in the ass before. I wouldn't recommend.
>>
>>17011279
pls respond
>>
>>17011279
Well, I'm bi myself so my advice is: date bi girls. Otherwise, hide. Straight girls will just shortcircuit you to "gay".
>>
>>17011435
I have been out with her a couple of times already (twice to the movies, and once just hung around in the city), but I dunno if they could have been considered to be dates really.

I haven't asked her out in a while though, because after those initial "dates", when I asked her out, she gave very vague responses, (stuff like "Depends" and "We'll see") that to me, seemed like she was rejecting me. I could have been mistaken of course. She could have been busy at the time or something, and seeing how she still keeps spending time with me, I doubt that she outright dislikes my company.

Another problem is that I simply don't know what we would do if I asked her out. I don't want to bore her.
>>
>>17011279
Well, I'm bi myself so my advice is: date bi girls. Otherwise, hide. Straight girls will just shortcircuit you to "gay".
There's absolutely no reason for her to know unless you're married or you want to spice things up in bedroom ans she's into that.
>>
>>17011471
>Another problem is that I simply don't know what we would do if I asked her out. I don't want to bore her.
I think a lot of people think the typical dinner date is boring anyway. If you do go on a date, I'd suggest something where you do an activity together. But yeah, that would require you to ask her out of course.

>and seeing how she still keeps spending time with me, I doubt that she outright dislikes my company
this is a good thought, keep that in mind
>>
>ex gf from 2 years ago reaches out to me
>apologizes for a big fight we had shortly before breaking up
>says she understands my view point and now she appreciates it
>wants to meet up and see about getting back together

I'm really hesitant on meeting up with her because I'm not really sure that I want to get back together. That said we had a lot of really good times and I can see she's matured quite a bit since we split up so maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea.

Guys, how would you handle the situation?
Girls, what might be a motive for you to try to get back together with an ex?
Either, should I tell her what I've learned since breaking up? Would that be more respectful than just turning her down?
>>
Sorry this isn't opp gender but I didn't think this deserved a thread

On Depo provera for the 2nd time, I got my most recent injection on Monday. Today I'm miserable as fuck. I cried a bit today over dumb shit, and now I caught myself sobbing for maybe 30 mins in bed over thoughts that may be overblown a little. I checked up on symptoms and depression/sadness rarely comes up, only "irritability". Has anyone else experienced the same on this form of birth control?
>>
>>17011528
Was the big fight the cause for breaking up? If not - what was?
>>
>>17011533
I don't know shit about it, but isn't it widely accepted that birth control can fuck with your hormones? Maybe that's what you're feeling.
>>
>>17011432
pls respond .-.
>>
>>17011432
>>17011539
Difficult situation without talking about it.
Would saying something like "Does this look good?" be too much you think? Like buying a new shirt or something and asking what he thinks.

Maybe he's just shy about complimenting someone face to face.
>>
>>17011485
I see your point.
I just don't know anything that there is to do in the city.
Maybe I could ask her if she would like to go for a walk with me or something, if nothing else. I just want to spend time with her without having the other people of the apartment complex to bother us, as usually we spend time together in the common room of the complex, where the other residents also spend their time in.
She did invite me to her room to play board games with her once, which was pretty nice. It was the first time I have ever been to a girl's room.
>>
>>17011432
Start telling him about guys you find hot, maybe he'll stop kek.
Alternatively just say something simple, doesn't have to be nagging, like "It's kind of a turn off when you talk about other girls you'd fuck."
>>
>>17011541
>>17011539
>>17011432
Also, him being to attracted to feminine girls does not mean he's not attracted to tomboys, just to clarify in case you didn't already think so.

>>17011544
If there's ever a carnival/faire somewhere nearby, that would obviously be gold. Other than that - maybe some other hobby? Maybe getting some snack and a coffee and go people watching? I really don't know, I'm the worst at dates.
>>
Ladies, this is sensitive,I'm trying to woo aqtpie. She's shy in class from what I can tell so I'm not going to ask her out.

I don't want make the course harder for her if she you know doesn't want that kind of attention.

I have 5 weeks left, in her class. I'll consider asking her after though.

About two weeks ago I tried to show her the bubble nebula.I did it because her eyes are blue but I wasn't confident enough to say that.

Anyway when the course is over in 5 weeks I was going to pick her a flower from the side of the road and give it to her.

Is this creepy at all?
I don't want to put pressure on her so I'd rather wait for till we aren't trapped to ask her to meet up outside of uni.
>>
>>17011534
Yeah, kind of. I mean there were other problems but the fight took things across the line

If it helps this happened about a year after graduating high school, she didn't really have any goals or ambition and it bothered me. When I decided to talk to her about it she became defensive and felt like I was insulting her by voicing my concern. We broke up a few weeks later
>>
>>17011578
Flowers is risky business. Some girls think it's dumb and cheesy, other think dumb and cheesy is good.
Depends on how good you look I'm thinking.
>>
>>17011537
>birth control can fuck with your hormones
that's what birth control is, really
depo-provera is a big shot of hormones that absorbs into the body over the course of ~3 (iirc) months.

>>17011586
>Depends on how good you look I'm thinking.
pretty sure that's a universal rule for all romantic approaches
>>
>>17011584
I don't know the intricacies of your relationship, but if she really does seem more mature and she seems into you then maybe she simply misses you, and then it's up to you to decide if you want to give it a shot or not. That simple, really.
>>
>>17011541
Thanks buddy, I'll do that. I just realized how insecure I was acting, while being fine generally with how I look. Iunno, i'll keep doing me and try to not give a fuck... but give a fuck.
>>17011548
Wouldn't work I think. He gets jealous but is determined not to show it. I was surprised when he said he's sort of salty about the guy who got a crush on me at work and he definitly acted it.
Thanks guys!
>>
>>17011593
>depo-provera is a big shot of hormones
Isn't it obvious that extreme feelings might occur then? Not trying to be a dick, but it seems pretty straight forward.
>>
My GF's parents recently bought a hotel, so my GF's is working in there as a waitress.
She''s working there non-stop. For example, today her shift is 10AM-15PM, then 18PM-00AM. We don't live together and we don't work together, so we need some free time to see each other. The thing is: I'm really worried about the future of our relationship. How can we be happy without being able to see or hear each other for more than one day a week? We had a lot of future projects in our minds, such as travelling around the world, going to theme parks, seeing a lot of movies, take long walks and stuff. Is it possible to have a nice and healthy relationship in this kind of situation? Anyone had similar experiences? And please, for the love of God, no dumb advice such as "dump her lol".
>>
>>17011578
Well. Some girls like shy guys. But please, please be more confident. Whatever it's creepy or not depends how hot you're but if you approach it with distance you might win her with sense of humour.
Pick that bloody flower, go down on your knee and ask her out and make sure to overexaggerate make an utter fool of yourself so she'd find it endearing.
Or you could play it cool. There are plenty of approaches just get your shit together.
>>
>>17011626
I held up a banana today and asked for her wallet.

Is that good or not?
>>
>>17011713
It's strange.
>>
File: leftOut.jpg (462 KB, 3216x2136) Image search: [Google]
leftOut.jpg
462 KB, 3216x2136
>so much "be more confident, put yourself out there, etc" advice
>mfw i like shy girls

anyone else? guys/gals?
>>
>>17011744

Even more valid. Shy girls are not going to reach out to you, so you have to go to them.
>>
>>17010492
>>17010493
Carcinogen detected
>>
>>17011713
Did she laugh? Did she give you a genuine smile?
If yes to either, it was good. If no to both, it was not good.
>>
>>17011791
Yeah, laughed genuinely, had crows feet looked at the ground, but I was kinda in her way so looking at feet to get past. she said 'no' and kept walking
>>
>>17011798
>had crows feet looked at the ground, but I was kinda in her way so looking at feet to get past. she said 'no' and kept walking
I don't know what this means
>>
>>17011800
I might just give up.

But she's complimented my shirt once and we had a few chats when she sat near me
>>
>>17011806
No, I mean I literally don't know what that sentence meant.
>>
>>17011824
Ok,

So she smiled genuinely, when someone has crows feet while laughing it's not fake. She was looking at the ground as she walked past. I'd say she was probably blushing too.
>>
>>17011830
Ah, well there you go
>>
File: WindowCat.jpg (265 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
WindowCat.jpg
265 KB, 900x1200
>>17011749
i know, just asking as a general preference
people keep saying "confidence is sexy", but i have to disagree
wondering if anyone other guys/gals like shyness/awkwardness better than confidence
>>
drgsh
>>
Girl i went on some dates with went away for few weeks.
Now shes back, i asked her if she wants to meet up again on the weekend. She said yes but that she will be busy. This was on wwdnesday.
I called her today at 5pm, she didn answer, now its already past 8 pm.
Should i be concerned
>>
>>17011957
She is taking the dicks on the side. Stay clear.
>>
>>17011957
I don't think you should be worried, just take it slow I guess.
>>
I keep sending dumb shit to this friend/crush of mine. At the time I think it's funny, but the response stays out, she logs in a few times after and I start to realize what fucking nonsense I just told her.
She'd ignore it entirely afterwards, but she still talks to me and hits me up and all. And then I fuck it up again.

It's not about asking her out or anything, but how do I stop saying dumb shit? How do I get that common sense which tells you "no you dumbfuck don't do this"
>>
Men or girls, when do you give up on a date and stop pursuing a person?

I am dating this girls and we escalated it two weeks ago with cuddling, kissing and touching in her room two nights in a row. After that the dating grew kinda stale, we saw each other on two other dates and other occasions but for some reason it wasnt flirty at all anymore.

Basically she is sending mixed signals and i am probably doing the same kinda, because i didnt try to escalate it again (because im sometimes really shy). We didnt talk about any future of dating/relationship/being exclusive/whatever, so i dont know if its still a normal pace or if i should be worried that she is losing interest? Shes not exactly making time for meetups with me, on the other hand she seems really sorry every time she doesnt have time for and is hanging out with her friends.
>>
>>17012056
Maybe she found out someone better than you? Happens quite a lot man.
>>
>>17012068
Honestly dont think so. I just dont plan dates that long in advance. For example i asked her today if she had time tomorrow or sunday, and in both cases she already had some stuff organized with her friends. She never quited on a date where she agreed on in advance and always tells me straight when she doesnt have time and when she does. We could have met up today for coffee but i had sports, for example.
>>
Do girls have any muscles in their vagina that they can move.
I can make my benis move
>>
>>17011013
Not 100% effective and very easy to mess up, that's what.
>>
For girls? Even if you don't cum do you still enjoy having sex with SO? How do you feel? Frustrated/Disappointed at not being able to cum? Or do you girls not mind?
>>
>>17010984
No, it should probably be harder, if anything.
>>
>>17011125
Definitely someone I've known closely for a very long time.

>>17011175
>a friend group of a few guys and a few girls that know eachother since highschool and still hang out /go out together

Kek that's exactly how I was with my SO. He was my best friend and like family to me first. I still call him my big bro. I think that's the best foundation to build a relationship on.
>>
>>17011334
Barbell flies
>>
>>17012218
>it should probably be harder, if anything.

Exactly how difficult should it be?

It's basic biology, not atom splitting or some shit like that.
>>
>>17012172
Yes. The vagina is basically all muscle. Kegel exercises strengthen these pelvic floor muscles and allow for more control. The act of using onto your vaginal muscles to massage a penis is called pompoir.
>>
>>17012269
I just think it shouldn't be as socially acceptable or encouraged to be promiscuous.
>>
>>17012216
Yes I do. I think the act of sex in itself is fulfilling enough most of the time. I just love being with my partner. Sometimes I get more satisfaction out of making him cum than I would out of coming myself.
>>
>>17012290
>it shouldn't be as socially acceptable or encouraged to be promiscuous.
>it shouldn't be as socially acceptable

Yeah yeah I know, I know, population control, but that's WHY we have wars for fucks sake.

We can't just go to war and say 'Hello there! We're here to thin the human population by killing you all! Please stand still!' or some shit like that.
>>
>>17012279
Do most girls do this, or just a small amount?
>>
>>17012295
>population control
Wut, no.
>>
>>17012305
I'd say most girls do not, although they should. Your pelvic floor muscles are incredibly important and need to be worked out like any other to keep them strong. All women should do Kegels regularly.
>>
File: uguu.png (1 MB, 1683x1041) Image search: [Google]
uguu.png
1 MB, 1683x1041
Either gender:
do you ever stop and realize a conversation you're having with someone is pointless and boring, yet keep carrying on the same way?

For some reason, any text conversation I have with this girl ends up with mundane nonsense like
>I can't tell chips from crisps from fries
>sometimes I dream about cheese
>walked the dog today
>visiting my grandfather
Both of us do this and the examples aren't literal quotes at all, but you get the point. I keep telling myself "why am I going into this" and then I do it again.

Is it normal to talk like this or feel like this? I've been comfy around her for months and we've got plans to date, but becoming conscious of what we talk about makes me feel so insecure. Like she'd feel the same and get bored and leave.
>>
GIRLS (Shy preferred, open to any):

Guy here. I've had conflicting advice given to me: First, I'm supposed to approach any girl I'm interested in and initiate conversation/etc. (Which is fine.) I've ALSO had women tell me that I'm not supposed to initialize conversation, that "she'll give hints/smile at you/whatever", and THEN I approach them.

QUESTION: How the fuck do those statements resolve, especially when it comes to shy girls?

I like quiet/nerdy (real, not randum shit)/shy girls, and I'm not aiming for 10/10s (maybe 6/10s?). I don't THINK I'm hideous, I'm smart, clean, well-balanced mentally, etc. But how am I supposed to approach one, if I'm supposed to wait for her to give me a signal, and she won't because she's shy/socially awkward/whatever?
>>
>>17011744
>>17012384
>>17011836

Shit dude, sorry. That's what I get for skimming instead of reading the thread.

Consider it a free bump?
>>
>>17012294
Thank you for answering! I was just wondering if giving her clitoral/cervical orgasms every now and then were enough.

If you don't mind could you also give your opinion about whether licking the nipples while thrusting into a woman would be nice. I've asked my SO about this and she says it's really sensitive in a bad way. However I'm pretty sure its supposed to feel good, and my technique is off.

TLDR: How would you like to have your boobs treated while having sex?
>>
>>17012394
It's extremely different for each girl. I like it a lot, some girls don't feel anything, and some like your girlfriend don't like it.
>>
>>17011125
The latter, obviously.
>mfw seeing someone I had a crush on, ot over it and became friends with
>>
>>17012384
Nah man, approah them but dont be intimidating and friendly. Shy means most likely no hints. Prepare for the chase
>>
>>17012367
>sometimes I dream about cheese
Reply with "Sometimes I dream of thrusting in that vagina huehuehuehue"
Serious answer: stop talking to boring people
>>
>>17012496
>>17012367

+ And quit being boring
>>
>>17012490
The chase is fine, because it's worth it at the end. It's just hard, y'know, especially when you run into a dry spell.

(It doesn't help that I'm also "too old" to date the girls I find attractive any longer. No, I'm not a pedo, I'm just not mid-20s.)
>>
I keep saying the weirdest and probably creepiest shit to this girl that she seems to not like, but she keeps hitting me up and responding positively to everything else. Is this a good thing or just a sign that she's bored enough to put up even with me?
>>
Girls,
This girl keeps staring daggers at me like she hates me whenever I see her. I don't even know her name and can't think of what I would've done to piss her off. I asked her coworker out but she's been giving me the stink eye since before then. Its a small town but I don't see her at parties or whatever so it's not like our social circles cross much. And I'm cordial in small talk with her but she's just cold. What's her problem? It's not bitchy resting face because she smiles and is nice to my friend when we run into her.
>>
>>17012513
You quit being an insecure baby
>>
>>17012516
She's secretly in love with you
>>
>>17010361
Well, I don't think anyone without a job should be dating. Dating implies possible sex or marriage, that means possible babies which means if you don't have money everyone is fucked.

As a female who is not working, I refuse to date/do online dating. It makes me feel embarrassed about myself.
>>
File: Kay.png (61 KB, 292x356) Image search: [Google]
Kay.png
61 KB, 292x356
>>17012543
>>
>>17012545
I don't think it's the case, I usually try to make small talk but she just isn't having it. She'll talk to my friend though like a normal person so it's not that she's shy or socially awkward. She actually seems like a nice person but intensely hates me. I normally wouldn't be bothered by this but it's just like why?
>>
>>17010371
If you are completely able to support your wife, future children, and hobbies/vacation/extra activities then yes you will be able to find a housewife.

I myself love the idea of staying at home, raising my children, and having enough time to clean and cook (especially cook) and be someone my future husband could be proud of.

But, it's a bit unrealistic for most families to only have one income.
>>
is having tits a pain? it seems like they would get in the way of a lot of shit, and i dunno are they heavy/cumbersome?

also skirts, wtf?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.