[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Outlook on females and life partners
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: tfw they won't stfu.png (154 KB, 463x354) Image search: [Google]
tfw they won't stfu.png
154 KB, 463x354
I need to change my outlook, but how?

I have noticed that I am uninterested and emotionally disconnected with all women regarding thoughts of perusing life long partnership/marriage. Almost all of them annoy me in fact. I am not bisexual and have plenty of attraction towards them, but no interest in their person. its gets as bad me sometimes viewing them as if they were just objects.
I do hope to one day have a successful relationship with one that could end in partnership/marriage but I can't seem to get emotionally connected to any of them. Anything I might be able to do /adv/?
>>
>>17010331
you are an heteropatriarchal paraethnic ableist panromantic male, you'llbe fine
>>
You're a faggot. "Girls are icky" grow the fuck up and stop hanging around stupid bitches.
>>
>>17010405
I see your point but I don't know if it were as simple as "girls are icky". A while back I had a gf. We were very engaged with one another but I never was able to care all to muchand we broke up after a short while. I guess I just find my mentality odd.
>>
>>17010580
lol aka 'faggot" that's cute. Look, man. I don't know what to tell you. There's a lot of stupid bitches and vapid hoes out there and guys gravitate to them because they're "easy" to be around BUT end up cheating on them with women like me because I'm intelligent and intellectually curious. That's my deal. That's always been my deal. If a man's intelligent and has a dumb gf I can steal him in a second.
>>
>>17010331
Well considering my gf does this stupid "pushing me away, but expectis me to come back" thing, (Which I did the last 2 times cuz I'm madly in love with her and I'm a stupid cuck) OP is correct that women are shit. I just had her pull this shit this morning for the first time in a few months, I really thought she was done with that but ig not. I'm single. You should stay that way too OP. Getting emotionally connected and trusting anyone will just get you hurt in the end. Women always do these shit tests to men. Your lucky your emotionally disconected
>>
>>17011576
This a round about way of saying to go for intellectually engaging and ignore the rest?

>>17012039
This game of emotions are bullshit and I'm worry to hear you had to experience it.

Perhaps I should try and find someone of equal emotional disconnect. It would certainly be interesting to be on the otherside of these situations. Where could I rind people like this though?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.