[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Howdy /adv?, how are we all? Got a weird one kinda. So here we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1460048461454.jpg (47 KB, 637x620) Image search: [Google]
1460048461454.jpg
47 KB, 637x620
Howdy /adv?, how are we all? Got a weird one kinda. So here we go:

>Girlfriend of 2 1/2 years
>Both in our 30's
>She is still a virgin(Saving it for marriage type)
>Not super interested in sexy things
>Kinda fine with that but still feel I need more
>She has been away for about 2 weeks( Vacation)
>Think of kinky things but realize they will most likely never happen.
>Wonder to myself "Is this normal?"
>>
>>17010316
No, not really.

You should cheat on her or just outright break up with her.
>>
>>17010316
>Wonder to myself "Is this normal?"
Did you know that this is was how it was going down when you first started seeing each other?
>>
>>17010316
>away on 2 weeks for vacation

Sorry OP, you're being cucked.
>>
>30
>She is still a virgin(Saving it for marriage type)
Naw
If she was 19, sure. 30 she's fucked like 100 guys and feels bad about it and is "born again"
She probably has an std.
>>
>>17010316
Holy shit OP that sounds painful

You need to ask yourself these questions:
>Is she really worth the wait?
>Do you love her?
>Would you marry her?
>Could you find someone better, or at least someone good enough who's also willing to fuck you?

I'm 20 and my gf was a virgin and from a mild catholic background, it took 3 months to get her ready for sex.
Honestly, the whole dream of getting with a virgin is a lie.

Pros of deflowering a girl
>Being able to tell people you devirginized a girl.

Cons of deflowering a girl
>Takes forever to get your dick inside, and the stress of trying not to hurt her can make you limp
>Will have no idea what she's doing, you're the one whos expected to do all the work
>>
>>17010370
hurting her is the fun part
>>
>>17010370
Bro, how did you prepare her for sex over the 3 months? ?
>>
>>17010347
Given how she is, I highly doubt that. Sex things fly over her head unless that are flat out said.

>>17010343
No, I did not actually. In the first months of us being together she seemed really eager to have sex then one day"Nothing".

>>17010349
I would think that but she does not seem like the type, as I have said.

>>17010370
I wholeheartedly agree with you. I am not sure, given her attitude about some things. She seems to me to lack social interaction skills at times, and is kinda lazy. Painfully lazy. Not clean up the apartment and leave it to me lazy.

>>17010373
From what I have seen, it is nothing to brag about.
>>
>>17010390
When I met her she hadn't even kissed a guy
So over the last 3 months I've been getting her used to
>kissing,
>being naked around me,
>letting me touch her
>my fingers penetrating her
>my dick penetrating her

It still sometimes hurts her when I try to put 2 fingers in
On the one hand, its really hot that I'm her first and I'm teaching her all this
But its also a pain in the ass that I have to enter her at a rate of like an inch every 10 seconds
By the time I'm in slightly, the stress and the waiting has turned me off.
>>
>>17010336
>You should cheat on her
>>17010373
>hurting her is the fun part
Y'all are some sociopathic fucks, you scare me sometimes.
You're the ones that need to find Jesus.
>>
>>17010316

Sounds like a really shitty relationship.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.