[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ladies, have you ever been with a guy who was shorter than you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1459126520879.jpg (19 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459126520879.jpg
19 KB, 640x960
Ladies, have you ever been with a guy who was shorter than you? How was it?
>>
>>17010289
lol manlets, when will they learn?
>>
>>17010289
Fine. But then he wasn't obsessed with his height, so it never mattered.
>>
My ex gf was 4 inches taller than me. It was never an issue because neither of us made it an issue.
>>
>>17010510

How tall are you bby?
>>
>>17010528
But she's your ex now
>>
File: 1450766489097 - Copy.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1450766489097 - Copy.gif
2 MB, 500x281
she was 5 inches taller than me she was 5'9"

we broke up for a multitude of reasons but we stayed friends over the years. and in those years she has been with men over 6 feet. and they were black aswell.

i understand op it hurts. just go for shorter women, its all we got
>>
>>17010595
Because of reasons unrelated to height. She was also totally submissive in bed and loved it when I dominated her and made her feel like a little girl.
>>
I married a guy who is shorter than I. And I know at LEAST a half dozen other women who did the same. The thing is that I didn't notice he was shorter than I was until someone ELSE said something. I also have to admit tHat I married very young, as did the others I'm talking about. The thing is people will randomly say that they didn't 'realize' how short he was. This is because he doesn't act like some pathetic whining sad sack.
He told me what when he was 12 or so he got tired of being skinny, he knew he would be short, and he decided he was Bruce Lee. He found himself a single 20 pound weight and started curling and doing push ups. He played an instrument, he had friends.
I work in Hollywood, and every time I am on a red carpet I see some guy who can't be any taller than 5"5 walking with some 10/10. Most of the time it's just some hustler or low level producer.
I know it sounds like bullshit, but it's all about confidence which stems from making the most of yourself.
You've got to be good with people, which I know is some kind of pipe dream for most people on this board, but that's all LEARNED. Some are goodwithpeople from birth, but it really is a skill that anyone can learn through trial and error, you just need the drive.
>>
He was fine, but my friends will never let me live it down by calling him the Minion. I'm short and he claimed he was 5'3, but that was being kind of generous.

Kind of cliche but he made it up with a pretty chill personality. He came off a little more boyish than manly, but I liked it.
>>
>>17010632
well at least there's merit in your SO being undesirable to other people :))
>>
>>17010640
That's why some men say you should marry an ugly woman.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.